Do you want to repost a story on Instagram? Luckily it's very simple. Instagram allows you to easily repost stories where you have been mentioned directly from the app. However, reposting a story where you haven't been mentioned is also possible, although you will need to use a third-party app. Check out this article for instructions.
If you receive a notification that someone has mentioned you in their story, reposting it is very easy.
1) Open Instagram and go to your direct messages by touching the paper plane icon in the upper right:
2) Go to the conversation with the contact who mentioned you and click on Add to Your Story, which appears below the story.
3) You will automatically be directed to the story editor. Now you can add music, gifs, or whatever you want and publish it:
Instagram does not allow you to repost stories directly if you haven't been mentioned, so you will have to use a 3rd party app. For Android users, we recommend Story Saver. If you have an iPhone, check out ReShare for Instagram.
Instagram also allows you to share normal posts in your stories too! Here's how you can get started.
1) When you see a post that you would like to add to your stories, click on the paper plane icon under the post. (this is the same one used to send direct messages):
2) In the drop-down menu, select the first option Add Post to Your Story, which should appear next to your profile picture:
2) The story editor will open, and here you can customize it before publishing:
Image: © Dzmitry Kliapitski - 123RF.com