Did you know that the Google Chrome for Windows can detect and remove any possible malicious software on your computer? It's definitely the most practical and easy-to-use option if you don't want to pay for a professional antivirus. To use the trick, read on.
In addition to the tools integrated into your operating system (threat detection, firewall,etc), it is likely that you have installed a few programs yourself to ensure that your PC is completely protected, such as these that you can find in our download section.
However, if this is not the case and you suspect that a virus has infected your computer, don't worry: you can always use Google Chrome's built-in antivirus. It doesn't require any downloads or installations and is really easy to use.
How to Run Chrome Antivirus
Open Google Chrome on your PC and click on the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the window and go to the Settings section.
In the left menu, open Advanced Settings > Reset and clean up and click on Clean up computer.
Finally, launch the scan by clicking on Find.
How to Remove Malware with Chrome
Wait for Google Chrome to scan your computer for viruses (while you can still work or use other programs).
If a threat is detected, click Remove to remove it. If Chrome asks you to do so, restart your computer.
That's it. Easy, isn't it?
Photo - Unsplash.com.
- Remove malware from chrome
- Clean malware from chrome - Best answers
- How to remove malware from chrome - Best answers
- How to remove duckduckgo from chrome - How-To - Web
- Remove idm from chrome - How-To - Download manager
- How to remove extension in chrome ✓ - Forum - Viruses/Security
- How to remove bing from chrome - Forum - Google Chrome
- Remove facebook cookies from chrome - Guide