Can’t access recovery phone on my Yahoo account [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Last seen
January 10, 2018
- Jan 9, 2018 at 08:12 PM - Latest reply:  RajeshKumar - Jul 7, 2018 at 02:34 AM
I can’t access the recovery phone number on my yahoo account. I lost that number and I gotta new phone. I can’t log into my yahoo account cuz I forgot the password
See more 

7 replies

Best answer
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 20, 2018
Jan 10, 2018 at 05:00 AM
Thank you
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive an account key, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Thank you, Ambucias 2

Something to say? Add comment

CCM has helped 1698 users this month

Registration date
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Last seen
January 10, 2018
- Jan 10, 2018 at 08:31 AM
I lost my old phone and I gotta new phone. I know my email address but I forgot my password to log into my yahoo account. The confirmation key is always sent to my old phone anytime I tried to reset my password but unfortunately I don’t have access to my old phone.am using a new number now so please is there anyway to put on the new number so that I can get a confirmation key to reset my password please.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 20, 2018
>
Registration date
Tuesday January 9, 2018
Last seen
January 10, 2018
- Jan 10, 2018 at 04:46 PM
Read my answer above, there are none other. You have lost you account for ever unless you can get that account key which was sent to your old number.
Thank you
I need help I can't get in to my yahoo mail account because I have a new phone number and it won't let me in to change the number
I can’t access the recovery phone number on my yahoo account. I lost that number and I gotta new phone. I can’t log into my yahoo account cuz I forgot the password mobile app is well
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 20, 2018
- Jan 15, 2018 at 02:45 PM
@mike
Pplease start your own thread, as your issue may be different. IF you never updated the account with the new mobile, there is nothing anyone can do!
Thank you
I can’t access the recovery phone number on my yahoo account. I lost that number and I gotta new phone. I can’t log into my yahoo account cuz I forgot the password