- Feb 22, 2018 at 01:51 AM - Latest reply:
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 17, 2018
- Oct 9, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Hi

I want to login yahoo id without verification code. I don't have registered mobile number and 2nd id pls help me in that
      • @***. This id want to be active

Thanks
See more 

3 replies

Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Last seen
November 16, 2018
- Feb 22, 2018 at 03:03 AM
Thank you
Hello,

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?
Thank you
Do not have access to recovery email and old phone number cannot be accessed
I have changed my phone and I cannot acces to my yahoo mail now. I do not have access to get a Account key through old phone and neither I have my old phone or number anymore. I cant access my old phone number and now Im getting a message "UH OH" message and I cannot access any important emails.. and I have also created a new yahoo account using another mobile number and it does not allow me to change to my new mobile number now. The message comes as "cannot accept that number because it is a VoIP number".. It is my second mobile number and it wont accept as a verification to created new email account also now.... I tried calling all the numbers from Sri Lanka and none of those numbers connect to get help.. Please someone if possble help me to recover my old yahoo account or tell me how to void this VoIP for the new account created.
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
November 17, 2018
- Oct 9, 2018 at 05:14 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created your Yahoo account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address to which you have access to receive an account key, you can’t prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.