Facebook blocked under age [Solved]

-
 mimih65 -
Hello, My facebook account has been blocked for 47 days ,i was born in 1993 and accidentally entered my birth year as 2007. I sent my passport and filled out the form but so far Facebook has not yet activated my Facebook account. is there anyone het problem same me?thanks

1 reply

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 11, 2020
Hi,

They may take a few weeks to verify your identity proof. Facebook cannot reactivate your account immediately as they have many appeals to process every day.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2867 users have said thank you to us this month

my problem is my name facebook is Lova Raz. and my real name in the passport is Razafimandimby lova navale. and I do not know which name should I give, I'm afraid if I give my name from Facebook and the facebook sees that because not same in the passport and they return not my account and when I give my real name and facebook sees it because not same account facebook blocked in my account and they also return my account. I do not know what name do I give?
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 11, 2020
984 > mimih65
I suggest you give the name used on Facebook. There are similarities with your name on Facebook and your passport, so this should normally not be a problem. It's your real name but shortened.

If you give the name on your passport through the contact form, Facebook may not be able to confirm your identity as it is not the same on your account.
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
September 11, 2020

Thank you