The discussions

Retrieve music on ipod

Hello, Okay so i re-booted my computer and my songs on my itunes erased & i still have my songs on my iPod . I cant add songs on to my new itune...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2011 by
bionik

Itunes store not working

Hello, Can anyone help me re. iTunes Store, which is not working since I downloaded iTunes 10. I have tried the usual stuff - re-installing, disabli...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2011 by
bionik

Itunes

Closed

Hello, I downloaded this update for iTunes but then I didn't have time to finish it so I have to shut down the laptop. The next day, I plug the iP...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2011 by
Ambucias

My itunes isnt working

Hello, i got a new itouch for christmas and every time i plug it in to the computer itunes says"itunes cannot connect to the itunes store. pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2011 by
bionik

How to install itunes

Hello, helo, i've got a new ipodtouch but i cant install itunes whenever i download it it says it successfully download and just few more steps ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
djsmurf

My ipod touch wont turn on

Hello, my ipod touch wont turn on ive tried holding the power button and the home button for a minuet connected and not connected to the laptop and st...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Ipod won't turn on

Hello, Hello? My name is Rob and I can't turn my ipod. cuz I didn't use it about 1,5 year. I didn't charge or sync with itunes. Please, help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2011 by
jimmycaps

My new ipod touch 4g wont turn on

Hello, I got my iPod 1 month ago. The other night it was halfway charged and randomly turned off, and I've tried everything to fix it; pressing home...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

When i first get the ipod touch, it shows an itune sign and a plug, so what do i

Hello, i don't understand! i just got my ipod touch 4g, and when i fist got in, it showed me a black screen, with an itune sign and an arrow and a cor...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Ipodtouch wont turn on

Hello, so i was using my Ipod touch this morning , & i set it down , next thing you know it turn off & now it wont turn on again . i try charging i...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2011 by
bionik

How not put my complete library on my ipod

Hello, I got a 8 gigs ipod, the problem is i have a 100 gigs library on itune so how can i just only put the songs i want on my ipod... thanks ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2011 by
KIZA 4ever

Ipod nano 1st gen.

Hello, I have an iPod nano 1st generation and i got it from my boss and he only gave me a cord to hook to the computer and the iPod.... i cannot p...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Ipod, music help!!!

how do i put music on my ipod......? i tried to put some songs on my ipod through copytrans manager! but it keep saying this song is not supported or ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2011 by
avadan

Itunes won't connect to store

I recently downloaded the new iTunes (9 i think) and ever since everytime i try and go to the Store it has a message that says "iTunes could not conne...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
lil nan

Moving music to a new itunes

IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP!!!! Pease help I have an iPhone 3gs that my exboyfriend bought and loaded for me from His iTunes. I have over 2000 songs ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Ipod nano wont charge, apple logo appears.

My Ipod Nano 4th Gen, 8GB doesnt charge when plugged in. When i plug in the dock connecter, the apple logo appears, after few seconds the normal home ...

Pranay

Ipod nano 4g won't charge, apple logo appears

My Ipod Nano 8gb, 4th Gen doesn't charge. When i plug the charger in, the apple logo appears, then after few seconds the home screen is displayed and ...

Pranay

Itunes deleted all my music.

Closed

Hello, I connected my ipod to my PC. Itunes opened and deleted all my music. No backup copies hundreds of dollars down the drain.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2011 by
Ambucias

Can i import my cd songs onto ipod touch?

Solved

Hiya, Silly question, but i want to buy an ipod touch- can i download songs from my cds- onto computer and then onto ipod touch. Or do i have to bu...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
xpcman

Itunes has deleted some songs from my iphone.

Hello, i bought some songs on my iphone from itunes but when i plugged in my phone, it synced and deleted the songs that i have bought and i dont no...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Itunes is not responding

When open up the iTunes download and click on repair/remove it stops working for about 5 seconds then says its not responding, I've tried everything a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2011 by
preciadoalex123

Apple ipod shuffle

Hello, Sir my i pod is locked and i cant access to volume i had checked in hidden files there is no device folder what do do now please give me so...

bionik

Ipod connects to itunes but not computer

Hello, i have a question about my ipod, I want to transfer my music off my ipod onto my computer, My itunes recognizes the ipod but my computer doe...

devola

Ipod touch

Hello, hi i have got a ipod touch off my friend but he as forgtton the password/code could any1 help me please s/n 1D9417WM75J M/N A1288 THAN...

devola

All of my songs in itunes are now gone

Hello, I keep all of my music files on a mybook external hard drive. For some reason, every time I restart my iMac the volume name for the mybook c...

devola

Second hand ipod touch problem

Solved

Hello, I bought a second hand ipod touch recently from ebay. when i plug it in to my itunes it will only let it sync with my computer which means i ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Apr 2011 by
indraneel

Ipod issue's?

Hello, Well all my itunes info on my desktop was deleted but I had saved my songs onto my ipod so I didn't lose everything .But now I want all the so...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Ipod no icons in folder

Hello, when iconnect apple ipod (nano) usb to the system the icons are not appearing in the folder of ipod what the problem pls solve my problem ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2011 by
bionik

Sync your ipod

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.16 i am currently trying to update the info on all the songs on my itunes library. how do i ma...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2011 by
byronbryant

How to install just the itunes driver

Hello, i have many songs from I tune on my computer but they wont play. I am afraid to reinstall I tunes that I might lose all my songs. How do ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Apr 2011 by
bionik

8gb ipod software to connect with pc

Hello, I am trying to find the software for above ipod from internet. i can not or maybe I am not sure. could you please kindly help Configur...

bionik

My new ipod will not switch

i got a new ipod and it will not turn on but when its plugged into the dock or computer it turns off! i had my new ipod on all night and still will n...

bionik

Downlaod music to my ipod

Hello, my name is john'na and i am trying to downlaod music to my ipod and i really need this for a class assigntment so can you plzzzz help me do it ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
bionik

My ipod touch wont turn on

Hello, today after playing on my fully charged Ipod touch 4th generation , i turned it off , then i wanted to go back on so i clicked power button and...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
rae rene

My ipod will not sync or charge

Hello, I just recently got a a laptop because my desktop computer crashed. I lost my itunes when it happened. So when i got my laptop I downloaded...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
singergirl18

New itunes, synced, music lost.

Hello, I recently had to wipe my hardrive, I just downloaded Itunes and when I tried to sync my Ipod it said that to sync with the new Itunes I ha...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Itunes wont work ... error 7 999

Hello, OMG its so god damn annoying when trying to load my iTunes and it says: iTunes was not installed correctly.PLease reinstall iTunes. Error 7 (Wi...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

My ipod touch won't turn on, or restore!

Hello Silly Sausages, My iPod Touch(32G) won't turn on or appear on itunes .........everytime i try to restore, it says that i need to have the lates...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
bionik

My ipod classic 80gb 6th gen won't turn on.

Hello, My Ipod classic 80gb 6th gen screen won't turn on when I hit the buttons, or when I charge it. Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 53...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2011 by
bionik

My ipod restore

Hello, I have a ipod and i went to update it through itunes but failed to backup anything now my ipod is showing a usb cord on the screen pointin...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
xpcman

How to take songs off an ipod that's not sync

Hello, How can i take music off my ipod and put it onto my new pc with i tunes. it says it wants to delete everything and start over. Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2011 by
xpcman

My itunes deleted everything.

Hello, So I was on my computer downloading new music like I always do, when I went into my Itunes, and all of my music was gone except for the coupl...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2011 by
Jason

Ipod touch how to get itunes library

Hello, i have had my ipod since last christmas but i cant figuer out how to get and itunes lidray on my computer...........i cant get anny music o...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2011 by
Nick Scrimshaw

How to move my itunes library to my computer that crashed

Hello, My computer crashed, was fixed and a lot of my music, etc. was put back onto iTunes. BUT my playlists, books, photos, and podcasts were not. ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
kristain

Trouble with itunes

Hello, i am trying to download the latest version of itunes on my new computer. it is a windows 7 os. it downloads quick time and then says that i...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
jyannucci

Ipod touch 4g

Hii, My iPod is jailbroken on 4.2 with itunes 10.2 but when i connectt my ipod nothing comes up in Itunes under devices and my ipod is unable to sync ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Ipod nano wont yurn on

Hello, I HAVE NOT USED MY IPOD NANO 3RD GEN FOR SEVERAL YEARS. IT WILL TURN ON WHEN ITS ON THE ADAPTER. AND SHOWS FULL CHARGE BUT WILL NOT TURN ON OF...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
bionik

Ipod

Hello, hi my ipod is a nano 5th gereration and i charged it for more than 8 hours and when i take it off the computer it goes black and wont tu...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
bionik

My ipod show an apple logo & its not working

Hello, my ipod nano 4th generation is not working its only shows an apple logo and when i restart it , it shows again an apple logo :S can u ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2011 by
bionik

Itunes won't recognize ipod touch 4g

Hello, I need help trying to get iTunes to detect my iPod Touch 4G So far I've gone through many steps that I've been instructed to take by other...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2011 by
ron
Results 1201 - 1250 out of a total of 2,312