The discussions

Audio books to ipod?

Hello, i was wondering if there is a way of putting my audio books on my ipod touch without using itunes? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Ipod sync problem

Hello, I synced more than 500 songs originally on my comp where I live, but I am visiting someone and I want to put more music on my ipod from the...

ralphen

Ipode

Hello, my name is katie how do i turn on my ipode ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ralphen

How to turn on my ipode?

Hello, my name is katie and i haveben missing my ipode and tonight i found it and i for gat ho to turn it on pleace help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
Brendan :)

After itunes upgrade, ipod lost all files.

Hi, I seriously need help. After upgrading (ipod touch 2nd gen.) to 4.0, I lost all songs, videos and photos. I have become impatient and put one albu...

ralphen

I can't go to itunes store with my ipod touch

Hello, I have a problem with using iTunes with my iPod touch. I tap "iTunes" button in my iPod, and there are just audiobooks and podcasts to down...

ralphen

I have 2 itunes accounts on 1 pc

Hello how do i have 2 itunes accounts on 1 pc every time we access itunes it goes into only one account regardless of which ipod it is ! Configu...

ralphen

Itunes and quicktime player not installing

Hello, i bought a new ipod classic and itunes is not installing....it's so frustrating....somebody please help!!

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2010 by
bhanu

Ipod touch

Hello, my ipod touch screen when black for no reason at all am really upset and it not working !!!! i have tryed holding the buttons down any other i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2010 by
kelseyelise

My ipod got wet, how to make it work?

Solved

Hi. My iPod Nano (4th Gen) got soaked in alcohol. When I opened it, it still works but kind of blurry, the loud speaker won't work and there's alcohol...

Ambucias

My ipod touch 2g wont turn on....

Solved

Hello, i have tried to turn on my ipod touch 2g and when i do all it does is show me the apple logo and then it turns off. what should i do??? ple...

jaunglia

Itunes to itunes 9

Hello, im trying to upgrade my old itunes to itunes 9. i click download itunes on the web page then it just goes to a page that says thatnk you for...

little.jay60

Ipod touch troubles

Hello, i have bought a second hand ipod touch which after purchase found it is still registered and has passwords for itunes and so on,i've thought ab...

little.jay60

Help me install itunes 9.2

Hello, i get halfway through installing itunes 9.2 and it gets stuck and wont download. every other itunes has downloaded fine, but this one wont. is ...

little.jay60

Ipod classic sync problems

Hello I recently had a rebuild of my PC. My iPod classic holds loads of music and a large number of videos. When I connect the Ipod to my PC I ge...

little.jay60

Itunes sound not working from laptop to tv!

Hello, My itunes will just not go through the tv, sound wise. everything else works like youtube and stuff, but itunes doesnt seem to want to play...

little.jay60

Ipod

Hello, i need help my ipod nano i sworking but its screen is all the time black.

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2010 by
jaunglia

Apple ipod nano 8gb isn't working

Hello,my apple ipod nano 8gb isn't working.. when i switch on it, it shows busy symbol and not proceeding.. i dont have PC software for that.. itunes ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2010 by
emochick

My itunes store isn't working properly!

Solved

Haii... i have itunes and it is working properly and everything except when I try to import a cd it starts to import but after it has imported I have...

86 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
ally

Help me, and my ipod nano

Hello, I have an Ipod nano, and last night, I was charging it at 10:00pm. I woke up at 2:00am and found that my Ipod nano, had red and white lines run...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

My ipod needs help

Hello, im justin and recently my ipod sleep/wake button broke. Today i went to restore it. It removed all the data but then said error 9 and closed....

little.jay60

Ipod nano 4gb

Hello, my ipod...

little.jay60

30gb ipod

Hello, my 30gb ipod hasnt been charged in a few years if i charge it will it work again Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

little.jay60

Ipod not working

Hello, my ipod touch after i update it ti os4 its just showing that its connictiong to the pc but not working but at the same time its recognise...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
amoona

Ipod deleted all of the songs?

Hello, Hey this is weird. I have my itunes here downloaded already, and my friend wants me to download her ipod. Then i did, Later on there is som...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

How to transfer from ipod to computer?

Solved

Hello, I have tried numerous times to transfer the songs from my iPod touch to my computer with no luck. I have gone on my computer on iTunes unde...

xpcman

Ipod nano not recognized by itunes

Hello, I recently updated my itunes and now my Nano is not recognized, in devices or in itunes. When plugged into my mac, the ipod will charge bu...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
Matts420

Need to reset ipod 8gb

Hello, i need to reset mij ipod 8gb where can i find te drivers . when i jus windows 7 and jus internet explorer 8 neeeeeed heeelllp thk gre...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
blondee

Ipod dilemma

Hello, so my computer recently crashed so i was going to plug up my ipod to my sisters computer but i am afraid that it will delete all of the songs...

little.jay60

Itunes on two computers won't work

Hello, How do I get my iPhone to work with iTunes on two computer Configuration: iPhone / Safari 528.16

little.jay60

My ipod is a vegetable :'(

Hello, My ipod was working fine. Then I decided to plug it into the computer to add more stuff. When I plugged it in, a box said "Found New Hardwa...

little.jay60

Ipod nano wont turn on when not connected

Hello, hi my ipod nano works just fine when it is connected to the charger but the seconed u disconnect it from the cord it cuts off and dosent cut b...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
pop

My itunes is broken and i need some help.

Ok, so My iTunes has never ever been able to open before by clicking on the iTunes. I have always had to go to my music folder and click on a song and...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
TayBay6

Ipod 3rd generation beeping problems

Hello, My ipod has a blank screen nothing shows up not even a white screen but it still plays music, and my ipod beeps when i try doing menu + cente...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2010 by
Jxt

Please help me install itunes 9.2

Solved

Hello, I have just downloaded itunes and when I go to run the app it says my itunes.exe is not valid Win32 application. I am confussed there seem...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
rockomsockomrobots

Itunes help

Hello, i am having a problen trying to download itunes for my ipod nano 4th gen and it keeps coming up saying it couldnt make a file in all users or s...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

How i can start the ipod touch

hello, how i can start the ipod touch it is my first time...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Ipod nano has no charge

Hello, I have an ipod nano 4th Gen and it works when it's plugged into the computer, but as soon as I take it off the charge, it goes blank and won...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
tftftf

Ipod shuffle

Hello, Do you have to have itunes to get music for my iPOD shuffle? F anyone could answers would be great . till next time Conner Rennoc

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Cant find my ipod help!!!!!!!

Hello, i lost my ipod touch for a year and a half and still cant find it helpp me please please Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.10

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Ipod touch isnt working for itunes 9.2

Hello, i recently downloaded itunes 9.2 which is the most recent version of itunes, and now When i plug my ipod touch in it says this ipod cannot ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Problem with the new itunes 9.2

Hello, I'm having problems being able to add songs to my itunes. It wont let me. I just updated to the new 9.2 itunes biggest mistake ever. Con...

little.jay60

Ipod touch wont turn on at all

Hello, My gf just recently bought a used ipod touch 2g 32gb. I have no idea if its ever been jailbroken but its not turning on at all just a blank...

little.jay60

Cant sync my ipod touch

Hello, Whenever i try to sync my ipod touch, a little box appears and say "cannot sync, unknown error". Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 5...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Ipod touch got wet

Hello, I submerged the top of my Ipod Touch in about a half a cm of liquid and it will come on, but won't get past the apple screen. I tried to syn...

little.jay60

I hate my ipod!

Hello, I can't seem to download Itunes onto my computer. I was thinking of going over to a friend's and downloading the software there on a blank cd...

little.jay60

Msn messenger on ipod

Hello, i downloaded the messenger for ipod which i trusted because it said it was made by microsoft but when i signed in on messenger on my computer t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Can't sync anything into ipod touch version 4

Hi I recently updated my ipod touch to ios 4. When the ipod finish sync, a box came up saying "error, ipod canot be detected" something like that. ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2010 by
little.jay60

Itunes vista directory location

Hello, Where is the iTunes directory located in Vista ? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.6

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
Wandful

Itunes installer icon

Hello, how to detect the itunes installer on my pc? i have installed it but i want to find the icon of its installer in case i have remove it one tim...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2010 by
swapnil g
Results 1551 - 1600 out of a total of 2,312