The discussions

Itunes don't recognize ipod

Solved

Hello, I had to take my computer to be worked on. They had reinstall the operating system. After that they reinstalled Itunes and the library but now ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

My itunes won't recognise my ipod

Hello, I'm getting an error message when I plug in my ipod nano 5th generation this is the message. ab ipod has been dectected but could not be identi...

boston.guy22

Itunes could not connect to the itunes store

Hello, OK...I've read the other entries, and have tried it all. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice. I checked the Internet options, and my...

boston.guy22

Connect to itunes from my ipod

Hello, ok how do i connect to itunes from my ipod if it is disabled plzzzzz help! Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

boston.guy22

Ipod not recognised or charging

Hello, i recently bought an ipod nano off ebay but the cable was not supplied. i bought a cable for it seperatly but it doesnt show up on my compu...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

Itunes not updating

hi I updated my ipod touch and i did but it ask me to update my itunes because I have itunes 7. but when i try to update the itunes on my computer it ...

boston.guy22

Ipod touch

Hello, I have purchased a ipod touch plugged it into my lap top to charge it and my lap top does not detect it.. also all my ipod does is ever ...

boston.guy22

My ipod won't sync with my itunes.

My laptop says ''New found hard ware" so then I ran it like it said and it said "not able to run. invalid hardware" so i do it again after erasing my ...

boston.guy22

The verification for itunes store isnt workin

Solved

Hello, im creating an account with itunes store and the last step is connecting....i've been waiting for it to connect for the longest. I don't know ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
BAMA

How do i deactivate itunes from an old laptop

Hello, Does anyone know how I can deactivate iTunes from PC's or Laptops I no longer have? I understand that iTunes allows you to activate up to 5...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Can you copy songs onto itunes?

i don't have itunes, but i want to be able to show what i'm listening to on msn - i have limewire and i've copied all of my songs onto my music folde...

drlootle

Itunes wants to delete my ipod

Hello, i recently tried to download an app that says i need to update my ipod. well, when i went into itunes to do this it said it was going to de...

boston.guy22

Cant downlaod itunes

Hello, WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING IT CANNOT FIND %APPDATA% NETWORK WHEN I TRY TO DOWNLOAD ITUNES 9.2? IT STARTED LIKE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND SO I...

boston.guy22

My ipod wont turn on , please help):

GUYS! i seriously need some help .. my ipod nano wont turn on , i haven't used it for ages. and now it wont turn on or charge. but my computer r...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
JIM

Ipod wont connect

im sortof having the same problem but it connects and charges but it doesnt connect to itunes? can someone help me?

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
Tever

Itunes error

Hello, I am using windows XP SP2 & STATIC IP Network with ISA serverWhen i am going to sign in to itunes store getting an error We could not c...

boston.guy22

Lost my ipod classic

Hi im 14 years old but i got my ipod stolen 4 months before my birthday just like 1 month ago i was searcing threw my brothers room for my DS but inst...

boston.guy22

Ipod nano can't play video

Hello, There are some videos on my ipod that can't be played. Once I press the video to play, the screen becomes all blank (black) and Apple Log...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2010 by
jovita

How do i fix my ipod touch after update?

Hello, itunes asked me to update my iPod touch so i did but now it is not working. How do i fix this? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet E...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
kodiyan

Unable to connect to itunes store

Hello, When i try to connect to the itunes store it keeps telling me that itunes could not connect to itunes store make sure your network connection...

cobby

My ipod touch

hello I have a i pod touch and when i plug it into my computor nothing happens and i have the right i tunes wat do i do Configuration: Win...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
drlootle

Itunes removing applications from iphone when

Hello, iTunes removing applications from iphone when syncing, any one knows how to recover the remvoed application from iphone? Configuration: ...

drlootle

Ipod is not detected by computer

Hello, My ipod won't connect to my computer. I got a new laptop and transferred the itunes and everything. I can see my songs that I have and all and...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2010 by
mknunn39

Ipod touch will not turn on

Hello, i have done what it says to do on the site http://www.iphonealley.com/tips-and-tricks/save-your-iphone-with-recovery-mode it had not finish...

LexiTel

Ipod corruption/can't open ipod drive

Hi, I've been having a few problems with my iPod, iTunes and my laptop in general. A couple of days ago my iPod (which was working fine beforehan...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
Airhead

I cant get my ipod to scroll.

i can turn it on when i plug it into my computer, or charger, i cant get it to scroll on anything. cant get the volume up or down. Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
boston.guy22

How to put free music on a zune w/out itunes

Hello, i have a brand new zune and i dont have i tunes. is there a way to put music on it for free? i have a playlist on myplaylist.com. PLEASE h...

boston.guy22

Ipod nano

Hello, My Ipod has been sitting on the charger and it all of the sudden tured off what should I do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

boston.guy22

Itunes trouble

Hello, I just bought a new iPod Touch and I downloaded iTunes but it will not open and let me use it to start using my iPod! Anyone know how to he...

boston.guy22

Ipod nano won't play through port speakers..?

Hello, I have an Ipod Nano which has recently stopped playing through the speakers of the Ipod docking speakers. Headphones work fine but when I do...

boston.guy22

The new ipod nano 5g video to computer and dv

Solved

hey well i got my ipod nano 5th generation the one with the video camera.i have heaps of videos that i have taken with it, but i dont no how to get th...

78 replies Last reply on 25 Jul 2010 by
ericaa:D

Trying to get music from ipod touch back on l

Hello, ok i had to bring my computor back to its oringal settings now itunes is not recongizing my ipod touch saying its connected to another itunes...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Unable to install itunes 9.2

Hello, I'm having problems installing itunes 9.2, at the end of the installation it says unable to install quick time, Itunes requires quicktime. ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
Bear

Ipod touch will charge but wont turn on

Hello, hey my i pod touch will charge but wont turn on Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
undeadarmy14

Ipod touch problems

Closed

Hello, i just got my ipod touch wet its all dry now and its working but it wont keep a charge and i have to keep it pluged in to the wall and wh...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2010 by
undeadarmy14

My ipod backlight is not on

Hello, my ipod back light is off,so i can't see the screen at night....what is the reason..plz help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.2

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
king

Computer crashing down when ipod is plug in

Solved

Hello, I have a window vista which keeps crashing down on me by showing the blue screen of death on my monitor when I plug in my ipod. When my iTunes ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2010 by
anon

Installing itunes 9

Hello, i am trying to install itunes9 and it keeps telling me something is wrong with installer what do i do and i am using windows xp

sam

Ipod not playing songs

Hello, i have a i pod classic 80gb and just brought it second hand of a mate went to charge it last night on my net book asus (i don't have i tune...

tom

Ipod headphone problem

Solved

Hello, I have had my ipod headphones for a while and suddenly the sound isn't coming out right. It comes out of the little hole behind the headpho...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Ipod not detected

my ipod shuffle is not detected on my ibook. When i connect the orange light goes on and remains like that. So what should i do?

ralphen

Ipod does not turn on

Hello, my ipod touch does not turn on even if it is plugged in or i press both buttons on the ipod please help Configuration: Windows Vista...

ralphen

Ipod touch

Hello, I was wondering where do I go to upgrade my ipod touch so i can get bluetooth? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.6

ralphen

Can't view msn video on ipod

Hello, Can't view msn video on IPod. Just updated software to current version and still does not respond. Help please. Configuration: iPhone / ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2010 by
Deepyu

Ipodtouch problem with connecting to internet

Hello, OKay so, basiclly my ipod touch wont connect to the internet, but if i go to settings and look at the wifi, it says its connected. & it has t...

ralphen

Uninstalling old itunes from vista

Hello, I am trying to install itunes 9.1 on my computer, vista. I can't delete the old version of iTunes, and it gives me the message the "the ...

ralphen

Why do my games in ipod delete by itself!!!!

Hello, i have a problem with my ipod touch i was syncing my songs when suddenly some of the game started deleting themselves but i have alot of spac...

ralphen

Ipod/itunes help

Hello, I need help putting music into my ipod. The only problem is that the music do have in my limewire file is not going anywhere else. Therefo...

ralphen

My computer is not recognising my ipod and t

Solved

hi there.. i have a 30gig colour ipod (not sure which gen that is) and i have recently upgraded to windows 7. i've tried synching my ipod for the firs...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
dwegiel

I pod nano is not shown in the itunes

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4 When i pod nano is connected to the pc then its charging. But it is not present in the i tun...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2010 by
drlootle
Results 1501 - 1550 out of a total of 2,312