The discussions

Date counting in excel

Hello, How can I count rage of date in excel? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2010 by
Game Start Now

Find and replace cell value macro help pls

Solved

Hello, i have these 20 formulas (1 per stock code) in my spreadsheet that come from etrade =PROStaticData(2, "mqg.ASX", "2010/08/10;2010/08...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2010 by
jonny

Need help with excel!!!

Hello, I have two sheets with 5 columns each; item number, description, quantity on-hand, price & total value. I want to match the columns on shee...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
JayHerring

Macro: watch a cell and copy if changed

Solved

Hello, The problem in a nutshell is that I have 5 pivot tables on one worksheet, each with a field called "date" above the main text. Each day the...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
JayHerring

List unique values from multiple columns

Hello, I am kind of new in advanced programming with Excel. I have a table that gathers a number of sentences which I classify with 3 category c...

Swami

Excel2007 copy cell from sh1 to sh2 range

Hello, I would like to copy the variable text content of Cell K8 on Sheet2 to a cell range of D6 to D35 on Sheet1 so that the text entered into K8...

jziutsa

Search for accounts balances excel or access

Hi guy's, I need your help with the following problem. I have a list of accounts in an Access Database, each account has a balance next to it. ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula add data if columns match

Hello, I am basic excel user who is slowly needing to use formulas. I have two seperate charts that I've put into 2 worksheets with similar informati...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Matching a cells in different columns

Hello, I want every cell in Column A find a matching cell in Column B, if there is a match, then I want results shown in column C in the same row ...

rizvisa1

Read data from excel 2003 to write to sql

Hello, Help please I have to read data from Excel 2003 to write to SQL server using .net, so every time user modify data it shuld refelect to...

rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Hello, I have the following problem and need someone to help me solve it. I want to concatenate items in column A, but it must only concatenated ...

rizvisa1

Excel formula clarification

Hi Guys and Gals, Is there a formula that can make the value of any given cell always display the 1st day of the current month? I am aware of th...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Auto populate cells from bottom to top vba

Hello, i would like write a vba script to fills the blank cells with the value of the cell directly below it starting from top to bottom with a loop...

rizvisa1

Copy paste row to a new worksheet

Hi everyone i am stuck with this problem, i have 40 lines in my excel spreadsheet..how can i do a macro that it will copy and ...

rizvisa1

Retaining similar values in cells

Hello, I need a solution with retaining similar values in excel sheets. I have a list of words like: Mount Prospect IL Multi-Family Mortgages M...

rizvisa1

Ms excel

Hello, I want to know whether a particular information from one excel sheet can automatically get copied in the other one as soon as a particular cr...

rizvisa1

Excel autofill macro for different data cells

Hello, I am looking to create a macro that will enable autofilling different rows with the data in the top cell. Here is an example: Row ...

rizvisa1

Create a macro to format a column

Solved

Greetings, I am not a programmer but I know how to create basic macros that would perform simple repeated tasks in a fixed range within a sheet. ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
Vivian

Macro to delete duplicate items -help please

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to create a macro to delete the row that has a word at the biginnig and the same word at the end. Example: MIA/SFO/MIA ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Lost information on excel after saving it

Hello, I have lost all my work that I have entered into Excel after saving it in Excel 97-2003 Workbook. How can I get the information back? I h...

cha_mps

Excel: date+1 year?

Hello, I am trying to set up a simple way to let my excel illiterate boss have a simple way of knowing when a list of products need to be updated. So...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
richardb

Connected to the internet but browsers won't

Hello, For the past couple of days, my computer has not let me get onto the internet when I open my browsers. The computer will be connected to th...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

To format columns based upon value in a cell

Hello, I want to make a leave tracker in Excel 2007 for the employees of my project. I am designing it per day per month basis. In that I want all t...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel: retrieve rows based on string search

Hello, I'm trying to write a fairly simple piece code (or so I thought) to do the following: In column A on sheet1 in my Excel workbook, I have s...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to make add cells together after a partic

Hello, I am setting up a checkbook ledger in Excel. I am trying to figure out how to make a cell add after the first day of the month. The D2-...

rizvisa1

How to compare two columns in two worksheets

Hello, i need a macro code that can compare two columns in two excel files as : File1 ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
daveez

Create excel worksheets-week days of a month

Hello, I need code to generate new workbook pages in an Excel spreadsheet - one for every week day of a particular month. -Sue Configu...

jziutsa

Excel 2007

Hello, I have a spread that has a column for dates however my boss just typed the date, with no formatting in that cell. The formatting is "Genera...

rizvisa1

Merging 2 excel sheets

Hello, I have run a report from our system into excel and would like it to populate a different Excel spreadsheet template that I have made up. ...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy and paste to new sheet

Hello, Im not great with excel macros and VBA so bear with me. I want to create a macro that will Copy and then paste the current highlighted s...

rizvisa1

Problem with vba code

Hello Lets say I want the value of the cell defined by row "Banana" and column "Old". You can abviously tell it is the value "40", but how...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel code need to conditionally copy rows

Hi there, I have a spreadsheet with many worksheets which are task lists for each of our clients (e.g. CTC). Each sheet has a 'who' column (starts...

rizvisa1

Excel auto fill based on criteria

Hello, I am looking for some help. I have a current excel worksheet that has: a1=tech name, b1=address, c1=zip. We have to manually look up the zip a...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel issue

Hello, I have a problem that if i have excel sheet of 20 rows and 200 columns and i want to perform some function like comparing each entry with ...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro help for a noob

Hello, I need to create a macro that copies cells A1:R1 from "Workbook 1, Sheet1" to cells C24:T24 in "Workbook 2, Sheet 3". Weekly "Workbook 1"...

rizvisa1

Date excel userform's textbox

Hello, i have a problem in excel userform's textbox(txtDateofBirth) if date of birth is between 01/01/1981 to 01/01/1991 then msgbox show "Adult"...

rizvisa1

Excel formula to copy and paste cell data?

I enter customer orders in my excel invoice worksheet. I would like for excel to automatically copy and paste (dump) the orders from my invoice worksh...

rizvisa1

Excel formula to copy over hyperlink?

Hello, I've been working at this for awhile trying to find a formula that would allow me to do this: I have this formula : =IF(LEN(Master!D13)...

rizvisa1

Excel - if functions

Hi , I made a forumlua that finds the difference between the date of one cell against todays date to get the total number of days that have gone p...

rizvisa1

Excel help

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to program a specific function in Excel. I need to create a spreadsheet that will select the next later date...

rizvisa1

Vba on command button to check blank cells?

Hello, I have the following code on click of a command button, but i want it to check to see if certain cells are blank and error message if there...

rizvisa1

Vba code copy that data from one sheet to uno

Dear Expert, With reference to macro i have a question, is there any vba code which can copy that data from one sheet to unother sheet after evr...

rizvisa1

Please help me with the macro code

Hello, Please provide me with the macro code for the following problem ,as I am new to excel macro i have four columns Batch No,Title,Query,Asse...

rizvisa1

Auto insert 'x' rows depending on value 'y'

Hi, I have an excell spreadsheet that contains a table. I want to be able to insert a given number of rows dependant on the value inserted to a part...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel row sorting question

Hello, I'm a very basic excel user. I am trying to create a workbook that has seperate sheets that track different things for the same people. I w...

venkat1926

If condition in excel

Hello, i want to implement the IF condition in Excel,the logic is if my sales entry is of A type then dedudct 16%sales tax on total sale and if my sa...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
prashant

Excel, filling in cell values automatically

Solved

Hello, I have two worksheets in Excel 2007 and am trying to automatically fill in cells in worksheet two based on values in the first worksheet. A...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

Text help in excel

Solved

Hello, i need to get 2 text cells on sheet 1 to list in 1 cell on page 2 any help would be cool with me since i am new to this neet thing called e...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
larry

Excel message box

Hello, Im sure this has been answered before, but I'm having trouble finding it. I want a message box to pop up every time a cell in a column (...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
venkat1926

I am deleting the excel files through lan co

hello, I am deleting the Excel files through LAN connection from onther system its very important data's how i can recover the dox, anybody can help...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
spy
Results 5301 - 5350 out of a total of 7,061