Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 5301 - 5350 of about 9,830
  • need some excel help please. Closed

Hello, I am trying to auto populate a singal didget number from a date off of a spread sheet into another spread sheet. could someone please he...

Pingguy | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 14, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to capture highest/lowest values/dates over time Closed

I'd be grateful if anyone knows the answers. I've been using an Excel spreadsheet to determine the total value of stocks I own. Basically I ent...

waynec | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 14, 2013
    13 replies
  • conditional formatting Closed

I want to do conditional formation in that i have two columns where A (Due Date) & In B ( Remark) if my validation due date is pass then i want to h...

dhoot | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 12, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel to Word Closed

How do I take a document which was created in Excel 97-2003 [spread sheet] and transfer it to Word 2007? Thank you

mnissuel | Latest reply: mnissuel Oct 11, 2013
    0 replies
  • Reference one column and compare to columns on other worksheets Closed

I am trying to compare zipcodes from other worksheets compared to the main worksheet to return a true or false value. Help please!

dbowley | Latest reply: dbowley Oct 11, 2013
    3 replies
  • Create a Macro to Copy Columns and Paste in New Workbook Closed

I have a current workbook and want to be able to paste certain columns in a new excel file if the first column value = upload. The new workbook is a t...

moulin.rouge | Latest reply: moulin.rouge Oct 11, 2013
    0 replies
  • build macro routine Closed

I've tried but failed. Can anyone build an excel macro just to copy a row of 3 cells and paste down the blank cells until the next filled cell, then ...

gchancga | Latest reply: gchancga Oct 11, 2013
    8 replies
  • FILTER Function Not Working Closed

Good Morning Sir, I m suren from chennai, i m working in excel i have filter but sudden it was not working in the menu bar filter oprion is disable...

Surenraj | Latest reply: Surenraj Oct 10, 2013
    0 replies
  • Date manipulation Closed

Hi, I have 4 columns approx 250 lines long. They contain expiry dates in the dd/mm/yyyy format. I wish to compare these dates against another da...

Medicjohn | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 9, 2013
    3 replies
  • if formula showing date Solved/Closed

Hi all, I created a spreadsheet that has a date in and a date out columns, the dormula I use on the date column is: =if(d2,TODAY(),""). Formula is in ...

simeonmein | Latest reply: simeonmein Oct 9, 2013
    2 replies
  • Excel - Calculation Based On Dynamic Criteria Closed

Good day, I have this question as followed:- I have a table as attached file where I already created a macro to repeat the lines based on the (rou...

wliang | Latest reply: wliang Oct 9, 2013
    2 replies
  • Individual Scorecard Template Closed

Hello: Recently I have been tasked with creating individual scorecards for 300+ employees. The data is derived from 4 .oqy cubes that are presente...

onemoremile | Latest reply: onemoremile Oct 8, 2013
    0 replies
  • Individual Scorecard Template in Excel 2007? Closed

Hello: I've been tasked to create customer service scorecards for approximately 300 employees from pivot tables that come from at least 4 differen...

onemoremile | Latest reply: onemoremile Oct 8, 2013
    0 replies
  • EXCEL Formula for percentage of... Closed

Hi there, I'm having tough time with this one and I would really appreciate help. My 'F' column contains different values including 0 (zeroes). I ne...

Ivan Petkov | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 8, 2013
    5 replies
  • How to split a cell based on #27 line break Closed

Hi All! First to all thanks a lot for your assistance! :) I'm trying to split a cell into two based on the # of linefeeds that it contains. I...

julish17 | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 8, 2013
    1 reply
  • Auto email send to Recipients update in spreadsheet using Excel Closed

Hello, I'm new to this forum. Currently I have a shared workbook that link to multiple user for update. I have a column for having the person (exa...

limktin | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 8, 2013
    6 replies
  • Nested if problem Closed

What is the problem in my formula IF Salary is less than 5000 than house rent Salary*55% but not less than 2500 IF Salary is less than 5001-10800 th...

abidaidbr9 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 8, 2013
    2 replies
  • Excel VBA: Application.FileSearch Error Solved/Closed

Hello everyone, I encountered error "Object doesn't support this action." when the program the line "With Application.FileSearch". Here is my codes...

w_l | Latest reply: wliang Oct 8, 2013
    2 replies
  • Comparing and copy cells VBA script Closed

Hallo, I need some VBA script to compare two cells like ex: A2 with B2, A3 with B3 and if B2 or B3 is empty should A2 or A3 be copied to Sheet2( or in...

vimol | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 7, 2013
    7 replies
  • List Dates in Column A1 Closed

In column A1 i need dates lets say 1-Nov-13 numbering for an entire year. The tricky part is i need Cell A1,2,3,4 to have the same date. 1-Nov13. t...

lt_ac_woods | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting Solved/Closed

Hello, Does anyone know if you can set conditional formatting to highlight an entire row if the date in a specific cell is less than a week from t...

antower | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Oct 7, 2013
    3 replies
  • If data matches in one column, check 2nd column matches Solved/Closed

I've been trying to figure this out for days, I'm sure it's possible but can't get it to work. I have a set of data - in one column there are refer...

vickylouise | Latest reply: vickylouise Oct 7, 2013
    2 replies
  • code this in VBA for Excel Closed

Can anyone code this in VBA for Excel? If active cell is not blank, then select range from current cell plus 2 cells to the right (ie A1:C1), copy ...

gchancga | Latest reply: TrowaD Oct 7, 2013
    3 replies
  • Delete Row Closed

morning im trying to get a macro that can delete a row in my table. i either need it to be a delete button on each row or a delete button...

Stinky06 | Latest reply: Stinky06 Oct 7, 2013
    0 replies
  • Macros for create new excel sheet from active workbook Closed

Hi, could you please provide a logic for create new excel sheet from active workbook, please find the my code below. Private Sub cmdCFUploadFile_Cli...

yasarakesh | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • Comparing two spreadsheets - deleting rows in one Closed

Hello: I have a requirement to do the following: - Spreadsheet #1 contains several columns of product data, including SKUs. It has several thou...

fanway | Latest reply: venkat1926 Oct 7, 2013
    1 reply
  • if function with dates Closed

I'm building a personal finance tracker, and I'm attempting to get a function to tell me which week of the month I purchased something in. Right now ...

kevinlewis13 | Latest reply: kevinlewis13 Oct 6, 2013
    2 replies
  • Comparing text values in 2 Excel sheets Closed

Greetings all, I am looking to compare the text values in 2 Excel sheets and output them to a 3rd sheet. Trying this in Excel 2010, and am a littl...

MD763 | Latest reply: ac3mark Oct 4, 2013
    4 replies
  • Conditional formating issues Closed

I am using the NETWORDAYS function in column T comparing column H and I. So far so Good, I then apply conditional fromatting to the values to where ev...

js3486 | Latest reply: js3486 Oct 1, 2013
    0 replies
  • vba for selecting names one by one from the drop down list Closed

I created a Report Card using excel for my students' to see his/her marks after each exam. The Excel file contains three sheets. First sheet contain...

jinoob | Latest reply: jinoob Oct 1, 2013
    0 replies
  • Help to convert a date to julian date fromat yyyyddd in excel Solved/Closed

hi, i have thousands of dates in format dd-mm-yy that needs to be converted to julian date format yyyyddd. dates that needs to be converted are fro...

seekermay | Latest reply: Calixte DORVIL Sep 30, 2013
    6 replies
  • Nesting IF statements - comparing text Closed

Hello, i am trying to match 2 columns of names. the issue is that the one column is a full name and the other is only a partial name, usually fir...

JagMan | Latest reply: JagMan Sep 30, 2013
    0 replies
  • excel:password protected sheets Closed

Hello, I hope someone can please help me in adding a password to excel as admin and user..when a username password is entered it will show sheet 1...

she27 | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 30, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro for sending gmail Closed

Sir I need some help my problem is follows. I have a data sheet. I will be updating every day the data sheet. I use a macro to generate a sheet ...

kishore.koka | Latest reply: Ambucias Sep 29, 2013
    1 reply
  • Macro codes for a selecting range automatic selection Closed

Hi Experts, i am new to excel. Need a urgent help. I am preparing excel macros, where I have sheet with Column A as key field with 275 rows to work w...

Eagle warrior | Latest reply: Eagle warrior Sep 29, 2013
    0 replies
  • How to return all values matching two criteria Closed

Given this table A B C Number Sector Name 1 21144 P John 2 21144 P Mark 3 21144 P Bob 4 ...

kstdrew | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 29, 2013
    3 replies
  • Is there a way to call out multiple values in single cell? Solved/Closed

Hello everyone, this is tricky and im not sure if i have missed something or if this is even possible, if it is it would be a huge help. I am limited ...

Whylucky | Latest reply: Whylucky Sep 26, 2013
    2 replies
  • Excel Closed

Acc Code ..... Date.................. Amount....... Cleared C287974...... 31-Jan-13.......... 500............. Yes J320728....... 07-Ap...

Muniz Reza | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 26, 2013
    4 replies
  • Create different worksheets based on data in a column Closed

I have a huge worksheet, where I have a data by different countries, I want to split this master data into different worksheets based on the countrie...

aakash.sharma | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • How to capture the data with using of Macro Closed

Hi, Am crating a excel form in sheet#1 as following entry's. Row Column A B C D E 1 ...

Lokipush | Latest reply: venkat1926 Sep 26, 2013
    1 reply
  • Excel: matching lists with different formats Closed

I have two lists of names that I am trying to compare. One list is divided into two cells, one for first and one for last names. The other list has ...

KnitClown | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Sep 25, 2013
    1 reply
  • numeric value covert to word in excel 2007 Closed

Dear friend, Pl.provide me a formulla which can translate currency number into words i.e. 12,34,56,78,910.91 into Twelve Arab,Thirty Four Cr...

Hitesh28 | Latest reply: Hitesh28 Sep 25, 2013
    0 replies
  • Lock/unlock/color a Range based on the Value in another Range Closed

Hello, My questions relate to Excel for MAC 2011 (not PC), I am very new at VBA. I found the below code and need help to make it work. My Excel ...

PHSTOL | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • vba - graph color same as cell color Closed

hi, i am creating a project of my own using ms excel 2007 and i need help on this. i want to put the cell color to the graph that i am making using ...

osx04 | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Insert desired rows on condition basis Closed

Sir. I am new to this website. I want to learn/know to how to insert desired number of rows when any condition met. For example: I have a Spr...

aijaz_dews | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    1 reply
  • Create new sheets in Excel based on dates and creating charts Closed

Hello, I have excel file with aircraft engine data (date, time, EGT & CHT for 6 cylinders, fuel flow and manifold pressure), eg 16 columns and abo...

alars | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    3 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Based on Dates-3 Columns Closed

Dear brothers/sisters, I need your help to do this below facilities in excel. I explain it, then you please guide me well in detail. 1) In Cells A...

Hakeembeauty | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    12 replies
  • Parsing Rows of Data into separate tabs based on criteria Closed

I have a master list of launches in excel, each which includes a column for launch date. For all launches with a launch date in September, I would li...

dzocchi | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 24, 2013
    3 replies
  • Insert Muliple Embed Objects VBA Code Closed

Hello, I am looking for a script that will automatically insert muliple embed objects to cells in excel And this is my case: - I have a sheet wi...

minhhan | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2013
    1 reply
  • excel vlookup-copy entire row Closed

Hello, I need to get the entire row by using vlookup or any other lookup/formula please help. is there any option to lookup left side of t...

Muniz Reza | Latest reply: TrowaD Sep 23, 2013
    1 reply