The discussions

Compare 2 sheets - output in sheet 3 - excel

Hello, I have 2 sheets. For example: Sheet 1: A2 = 777 B2 = 5 A3 = 438 B3 = 4 A4 = 555 B4 = 3 Sheet 2: A60 = 777 ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

How to do if statements in excel

Solved

Hello, I am having a problem trying to get an if formula right. If fig1 is +- 10% of fig2 I want it to say Fail If fig1 is within 10% of fig...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
Emerbeamer

To compare cells of two columns

Hello, I need to compare corresponding cells of two columns of same worksheet and find if it is exactly matched and also if partially matched.For e...

venkat1926

Excel 2007 dropdown error in excel 2010

Hello, In excel 2007, I used Data validation list (drop down list) which retrieved data from another sheet and it works fine in excel 2007. Howev...

Ann

Excel help with macro

Hello, guys i am trying to copy the same cells B3,C3,D3,E3,F3 from 100 worksheets to a master one. So what i need is a macro that will copy the cel...

RWomanizer

Not changeable cell in excel

Hello, I want to apply not changeable cell in excel. how to do that plz help me Regards & Thanks Bijal

RWomanizer

Summary sheet

Solved

Hello Sir, I Have 30 Data Sheets Of Individual Date & 1 Summary Sheet. The Example Of Those 30 Sheets Are: A1------------B1------------------...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Vba display in selected cell

Hello, Can somebody help me out with this objective.I would like to have the Staff Number which I'd search and found base on the code below to hav...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel calculations on dates

Hello, I have following: a start date, an end date. Difference can be 1 day up to 10 years. I need to calcuate the numbers of days represent...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Comparing two worksheets

Hello, I have two worksheets containing financial accounts and their YTD values in exact same formats. One worksheet is for 2009 and one is 2010....

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

How to copy data row form one sheet to anothe

Hello, Please help me how to copy one data row from one sheet to another. Here's the link of the screenshot: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs7...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel how do i...

Hello, i'm interested in creating an excel sheet to reflect my workout routine. i know what i want but i'm not sure how to implement it. any advic...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

How to convert vba macros to openoffice macro

Hi, I created few macros in Microsoft office by using vba,now I want same macros in open office, I tried to run same macros in open office but I wa...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Found cell color and worksheet viewing

Solved

Hello, The code below had cause the found value cell color to remain there even after I closed the Input Box.I would like to have the color to be re...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Vb macro for serching wild card in entire sheet

Hello, In my excel I have colunms with column headings to it. I want to format them based on their identification. For eg. in case I have column n...

rizvisa1

Macro doubt: look for a specific value

Hello, Thank you for helping me with this!! I am looking for help to write a macro that looks for a specific value in a given worksheet column,...

rizvisa1

Vba to change found cell color

Hello, I would like to have the active cell to change color to yellow when a search value in a worksheet is located.The code I'm applying(below) see...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

How to add a macro in vba

Hello, Friends I want to add some macros to my excel sheet. Suppose Cell "A1" is formatted in validation ( list drop down) which contains Contracto...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro copy & paste and if functions??

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16 I am a COMPLETE BEGINNER when it comes to macros. I get the basic idea though. I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba if statement help!

Hello, I need some help with doing the following in vba: If column F has a date which equals zero then delete. If column F has a date which ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to run macros in other systems

Hi, I Created few macros in my system,now i want to deliver those macros to user,how i will give...? anybody help me please.Macros created in one s...

rizvisa1

If cndition for activecell.value in excel macro

Hello, I need a query for excel macro ... If I click on empty cell it has to display "no job" If I click on any valued cell No function is oc...

rizvisa1

Macro to find a value in a worksheet

Hello, I am new with excel macro and VBA codes.Can someone out there help me with the macro and VBA code to create an input boxes to seacrh and fi...

rizvisa1

Macro to define a interval

Solved

Hello, i have a excel sheet of details of employee of the organisation. in that sheet I have a column D of age. I have to define age interval f...

12 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Repeating formulas in excel

Hello, I want to extend a formula to about 20,000 rows, so holding the fill handle will take too long. Is there any I can specify a number of rows?...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Copy rows based on a condition...revisited

Hello, This question was asked and answered by HELPER. (I'll attach it below as I cannot find a reference number) My addendum to the question is;...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
Tim

Excel macro to find perticular column name

Hello, Ii have excel having column names in row#1. I want to write excel macro that will look for column name anything that had 'ID' or 'AMT' i...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
soniamike732

Merge more rows into one

Hello, i want to combine more rows into one based on the same first cell which contains the same number ex : 529251 0 2456018 6 529251 0 2456019 ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Compare sheet 1 & sheet 2 pull any items that

Hello, I saw this posted earlier... did you ever respond to this? +++ Your macro has been a great help to identify the matching records- th...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

Macro to format cells

Hello, I hava excel data exported from a community page whihc will look like ttetetert -Row 1 yyyyyy Row 2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
TrowaD

Run a macro on another open application

Hello, I have a list of account numbers which needs to be keyed on another application named CBS - "Core Banking System.WS - [24 x 80]" I had r...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel help formula which capture this as prod

Hello, Can you please help me on this: The below data is in sheet 1: Products DATES VALUE A 2-Jan 1 B 2-J...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel count if

Hello, I am a school teacher that give "Marks" to students. The "marks" are leveled from 1 to 3. I have been inputting students into a spread shee...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
eskagsms

Copy data from one spreadsheet to another

Hello, Can someone please help? ABC spreadsheet will copy the data to 123 spreadsheet, if there is no match find on Project ID, Name and Part. If ...

12 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Help with excel 2007 charts macros

Hello, I have a macro that creates 3 charts. One is a simple bar chart and the other is actually two I've combined so that I have a bar and li...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Adding new data sets to multiple worksheets

Solved

Hello, I am creating a spreadsheet database for data to determine the best vendor to use. I have multiple vendors on different worksheets and the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Aaron

Macro to copy rows from one worksheet to anot

Solved

Hi , I'd like to know if there's a macro that can be run to check one worksheet. In this worksheet there is a column where the value should be "true"...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Gowind

Copy rows from one worksheet to another works

Hi , I'd like to know if there's a macro that can be run to check one worksheet. In this worksheet there is a column where the value should be "true...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
venkat1926

One button to execute two macros

Solved

Hello, I got one macro in Sheet1 and another macro in sheet2 under the same workbook.I want to assign a button in sheet1 so it can execute both the ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
azmiismail

Excel formula a+b=c with the following except

Solved

Hello, I really could use some help please. I am working on an 2010 excel spreadsheet. Would anyone know if there is a formula to do the following....

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
Scott

Use excel vba to create an e-mail w reminder

Solved

Hello, I create a file in Excel that does some calculations based on a small database and some user input. I then added a button to open an e-mail...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2011 by
Bruno

Excel - if cell = "xxx" then email me@me.com

Hi there, Is there a code that can automatically send me an email if result = to something even when excel is not running but PC is on? Tks in ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2011 by
rizvisa1

Comparing cells in excel

Hello, I am working on a formula in excel. I want to compare values on 4 different cells and return a value. When the values on columns A, B, C & ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel query a sheet of raw data and return

Hello , I hope you're all having a good day so far. I however am not, I'm trying to pull certain data from a spreadsheet of raw data. It's an inves...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Link excel file to ms access and generate rep

Hello, I have an Excel file with 1000 lines of Information. I would like to link this file to MS Access and have one windows wherein it will ask u...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel moving data from one cell to another

Hello, Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 533.19.4I have basic Microsoft excel skills and am making a spreadsheet for personal use. I have a li...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2011 by
rizvisa1

Combine two columns into one from two sheets

Hello, I have searched and tried some similar examples but cannot find a fit that works .I trying to combine two sheets into one .can someone plea...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy data from pivot table

Hello, I have created a macro that creates a pivot table from set of raw data and performs some calculation on that data. Then I have to filter the...

rizvisa1

How copy rows from multiple excels to one xl

Hello, I am very new to Macros,Now i have one requirement i.e we have three different excel sheets in that when users update something based on the...

rizvisa1

Copy some columns from one excel sheet to oth

Hello, I have got two excel files eg a.xls and b.xls i have to copy some column data from a.xls to b.xls . Both of these files have some common cl...

rizvisa1
Results 4901 - 4950 out of a total of 7,061