Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4651 - 4700 of about 9,830
  • Comparing unsorted data across separate files Closed

I need an automated way to compare the 2 sheets to make sure no equipment gets missed for ordering. I have to compare an order for equipment against ...

TechNotAAnalyst | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 23, 2014
    1 reply
  • Calculating a distance within an interval in a cell with text Closed

I have a cell that contains words and numbers in the following format: Dig (30'-40', 50'-65'), Fill (70'-90') What I'd like to figure out is a f...

ohai309 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 22, 2014
    3 replies
  • If -Then formula needed please... before I head to the roof Solved/Closed

Using Excel 2007, I need a formula to do the following: if the date shown in a cell is 1/31/14, display 'monthly activity - january, or if the date...

hotpeppermom | Latest reply: hotpeppermom Aug 22, 2014
    4 replies
  • Extraction of Excel data by using an Excel column parameter Solved/Closed

Hi, I have a problem in extracting information from an Excel Sheet 1 (entire database), by using an Excel column parameter (Model No) in Sheet 2. S...

strikewind | Latest reply: strikewind Aug 21, 2014
    5 replies
  • conditional formating Closed

I am working on a spreadsheet that tracks vehicles preventive maintenance. I would like the Mileage Last PM was performed (A1) to turn red when th...

ROB_L | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • Insert number into cell based on other cells containing x Closed

I am setting up a spreadsheet tracker for the school. I want J2 to auto fill a price depending on whether C2-G2 have an X. BUT, depending on which c...

gbroley | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 21, 2014
    1 reply
  • How to convert numeric to word in excel Closed

How to convert numeric to word in excel

boneydey | Latest reply: ac3mark Aug 20, 2014
    1 reply
  • create a formula such that each cell in a given column auto Closed

Hello, Is there a way to create a formula such that each cell in a given column automatically calculates a specific percentage of the value in the...

shs1954 | Latest reply: ExPatBrit Aug 19, 2014
    1 reply
  • highlight entries one list if they appear in an associated list Closed

I wish to highlight entries in one list if they appear in an associated list: I chose to do this by using a modified COUNTIF function, which I had te...

ExPatBrit | Latest reply: ExPatBrit Aug 19, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel Golf Skins Sheet Solved/Closed

I need a micro that will highlight the cell with the lowest unique value in each individual column. It would not highlight anything if there were m...

agw2010 | Latest reply: agw2010 Aug 18, 2014
    2 replies
  • Need to merge data logically Closed

Hello, I want Macro for below example, SUBACC STMTPG OPBALDT OPBALTP CLBALDT CLBALTP 123abc 1 04-07-2014 04-07-2014 123abc 1 05-07-2014 05...

Mandy | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 18, 2014
    1 reply
  • Help to debug this sentence for me please ? Closed

Hi, Is there any way I can debug the sentence highlighted in yellow ? Thanks!

SherlynPeh | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 18, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copying formula from column to another Closed

Good afternoon, I have one calculation sheet with: - lines/column A: containing the items descriptions, - Column B: quantities - Column C: Unit ...

Walido001 | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 18, 2014
    1 reply
  • Transfer datas from one workbook to another Closed

Hello I need your exel help. I need ro transfer rows of datas for columns with values and not transfer those with -. Thank you

Tan | Latest reply: Tan Aug 16, 2014
    0 replies
  • VB script to notify/popup Solved/Closed

I was having a difficulty in notifying my co-worker to print all the sheets on a workbook. I a thinking if it's possible to have an pop-up message to ...

Sammysen | Latest reply: Sammysen Aug 14, 2014
    10 replies
  • How can Copy one Excel Content to a new Excel File By Click Comm Closed

Hi dears, i am new user in this site So i hope you will find my requst as well I want to copy the filtered data to my excel file (my excel (Sheet,...

nisar.mohammed | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel - A macro to re-arrange cells Closed

I need your help to solve the following problem. I have files containing data about key contacts of company. Company Name,Concerned Person,Designat...

Sikhama | Latest reply: venkat1926 Aug 14, 2014
    1 reply
  • help in lookin up a value Closed

Hello, I need help in getting a formula in excel i have two sheets the fisrt sheet is the refrence sheet the second sheet is where i write my ...

sharifa6869 | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 13, 2014
    1 reply
  • lookuk a value in 2 columns and get value of third (help) Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a question I need to lookup a value of col A1 of sheet 1 in col A of sheet 2 and if it matches it gets the corresponding value ...

sharifa6869 | Latest reply: sharifa6869 Aug 12, 2014
    2 replies
  • Remove duplicated data Solved/Closed

Hi, How do I remove duplicated data from 3 different worksheets in excel ? Like I have a column of client names on each worksheets. I need to com...

SherlynPeh | Latest reply: SherlynPeh Aug 11, 2014
    5 replies
  • How to use conditional format on another cell Closed

I want to format a cell using 2 conditions from a another variable cell. Example The cell i want to format is A1 using D1. when D1 is between 0....

bbdwells | Latest reply: bbdwells Aug 11, 2014
    6 replies
  • comparing two worksheets with different column values Closed

comparing two worksheets with different column values

tanvi.girkar | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 11, 2014
    1 reply
  • Automation of pie chart using the values in excel Solved/Closed

Hi, Anybody knows how to convert values into pie chart using macros instead of the insert function? Thanks!

SherlynPeh | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 11, 2014
    4 replies
  • erosdrews Closed

where will I find a 25 letter product key?

erosdrews | Latest reply: Ambucias Aug 10, 2014
    3 replies
  • Automatic transfer of data Closed

Hi. I would like to know if there is a possibility of an automatic data transfer when using specific phrase. For example, this is what we put to each ...

Asiasienko | Latest reply: gamer0912 Aug 10, 2014
    1 reply
  • microsoft excel large file Closed

Hello, Im working on huge file of excel. I have many different collums and rows. What i need: I need to copy all data from on generated excel fi...

trysdupenki | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 9, 2014
    1 reply
  • vba find replace adjacent cell and go to next find if not found Closed

Hi, I am trying to write a code to find REO in column A and if found replace cell in column B with "(((". Then I want to find AAA in column A and i...

cyncerq | Latest reply: cyncerq Aug 8, 2014
    0 replies
  • "COUNTIF" function for day of the week formatting Closed

Hello there, Please help! I have a column of dates, where the formatting I've set for "Day of the week, month, day, year". How would I run a C...

hangomango | Latest reply: Jason Aug 8, 2014
    2 replies
  • UserForm ListBox save data and modify Closed

Hi, I'm new to this forum and certainly new to VBA. I have a UserForm with 4 listbox. The users select items from the first listbox, they press an "...

trevsiob | Latest reply: trevsiob Aug 8, 2014
    0 replies
  • Automatically move a row to another sheet Closed

Hello, I have a sheet named SENT SMS with information about clients, the service they got, price, if paid or not. In the column P named PAID , if it...

Roro | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel macro Closed

Hi, I'm doing a project which requires excel macros but I'm not familiar with it. There are 2 worksheets 'AMBS Master' and 'fy2013'. The data betwe...

SherlynPeh | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 7, 2014
    1 reply
  • Transferring Selected Data from Multiple Worksheets to One Solved/Closed

My team uses an excel to track our projects. We have many tabs (8) , but on each tab on Column A, we have a drop down menu that we can select if it's ...

cpogata | Latest reply: cpogata Aug 5, 2014
    10 replies
  • Automatically insert multiple pictures in excel under 1 ref Closed

Dear all, I hope to find some help here as I would really like to find an easier way than just insert each picture manually. I am not a pro in VBA...

Mpollet | Latest reply: TrowaD Aug 5, 2014
    1 reply
  • More than one rule in excle Closed

From the image posted I want to be able to highlight the row when the done column is empty and is not today's date.

rassel724 | Latest reply: Osama_bb11 Aug 4, 2014
    1 reply
  • locking a range based on a value of a cell Solved/Closed

Hello, first I would like to thank every one working at kioskea my issue is , I want to lock a set of cells ( A2:M2) if the cell M2="app" and ...

Osama_bb11 | Latest reply: Osama_bb11 Aug 4, 2014
    4 replies
  • Removing duplicate data Closed

A call for urgent help to anyone out there. In capturing data from archived files I saved this both on my laptop as well as on a plugged in memory ...

Scriptowrite | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Aug 4, 2014
    9 replies
  • require help to count number Solved/Closed

1652 1646 1650 1658 1622 1651 1659 1582 1599 1606 1611 1657 1745 1937 1936 1648 1666 1656 1636 if i type like this in diffrence cel...

ebrahimrta2489 | Latest reply: ebrahimrta Aug 4, 2014
    2 replies
  • Grater then , less then with number range multiple Solved/Closed

if the numbers cell A110 means the cell B1 have to calculate the C1 cell and if A1 20 means the cell D1 have to calculate ...... please let clear...

najustar72 | Latest reply: najustar72 Aug 3, 2014
    2 replies
  • Macro-Microsoft Outlook-Export Subjectline, To:, cc: and Subject Closed

Greetings Kioskea Experts, It has always been a pleasure to approach Kioskea team who always welcome problems with open arms, that is not provided...

ajaydwivediji | Latest reply: ajaydwivediji Aug 1, 2014
    0 replies
  • Relative worksheet reference in formula for chart data ranges? Closed

Hello, I am working on a project and was hoping for some help any and all excel wizzes if you have the time. Does anyone know how or if one can re...

Collin10592 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 31, 2014
    7 replies
  • converstion of xls file to xlsx format Closed

Hi I had recovered my lost xls format file and tried to open it with excel 2010 version. how can i view it in the new version. Is it possible to tran...

vkparol | Latest reply: BunoCS Jul 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • Excel "If Then" Formula Solved/Closed

I am looking to create a "If Then" formula for Excel that can put an "X" in the cell if the date I am reffering to (Cell A6) is 0-5 days, next cell 6-...

jessica2991 | Latest reply: jessica2991 Jul 30, 2014
    6 replies
  • comparing three columns and giving back specified values Closed

I want search for strings I have in source(A) in both source(B) and source(C) and when it finds those documents give them the three revisions I ha...

sepideh.ha | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Search and transfer data between workbooks Closed

Looking at reviews, I know this request will have a simple answer. I am new to Excel, and I need help on this spreadsheet. I have workbook open. On...

SPREADSHEETGAL | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2014
    1 reply
  • Moving data from one spreadsheet to another on Excel Closed

I really need to be able to set up a macro & formula so that once I pick an option from a drop down list on my work book, that will automatically plac...

heather93 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 29, 2014
    3 replies
  • Need help comparing dates... Solved/Closed

I have dates in one column, I want to enter a $0 value in another column if that date is >= 5 years in the past. Obviously, I'm a relative newbie with...

l_gavacho | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jul 28, 2014
    3 replies
  • automatic copy on excel Closed

hi sir/mam, i want to automatic copy a data from sheet to another. all those qty on out column in big warehouse sheet must be copy to small warehou...

belonio | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jul 26, 2014
    5 replies
  • Excel 2003 Date format Closed

Hello, Excel 2003 Date format yymmdd I use Excel 2003 (because I like it) and use the International date format yymmdd (it is the shortest versio...

kirkie007 | Latest reply: kirkie007 Jul 25, 2014
    0 replies
  • Step by Step help creating a link Closed

Good afternoon all, I would like to create a link in a cell that will create a new worksheet in the same workbook. I am new to VBA and Macros so I ...

ellamm50 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jul 24, 2014
    1 reply
  • If function with dates in one cell and numbers in other one Closed

Is it possible to use if function for following: I have dates in on cell and numbers in other one. Dates are for the whole month and numbers are betwe...

excelamateurr | Latest reply: excelamateurr Jul 24, 2014
    0 replies