The discussions

Compare 2 excel sheet and combine uniq data

Closed

Hello, I have 2 excel sheets , A and B. There are redundant data in both sheets as well as uniq. All I want is to combine both with no redundant ...

9 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2011 by
kumar

Need help figuring out a formula or macro

Hello, I need some kind of formula or macro that can do the following: If the exact value of a cell in column C is found anywhere in column A, ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Submit button macro

Hello, I need a macro that will be assigned to a "Submit" button that will move data from Column H on my "Data_Entry" sheet to a different column ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

In excel formula i need to use dynamic range

Closed

Hello, I need to use dynamic range for excel formula for example If condition is unmatched from next step I need to terminate the counting & start ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Excel help required!

Hello, Hoping you guys and gals can help. I am currently uploading many items on to a website. I have a spreadsheet with all the different supp...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Macro to import data excel to excel

Hello, Let me preface with the fact that I am using Excel 2003, pretty fluent with Excel in general, but new to the macros and visual basic - alth...

venkat1926

Excel 2003

Hello, In one worbook (Best Price) I have the following data where Coloumn A, Row 1 is a heading (Range Code) and the data starts from A2. Ro...

venkat1926

Sharing an excel sheet

Hello, I am looking for a way to share an excel sheet with multiple people. each person given a password to see their specific info only. This is ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Spread sheet / macro/ formulas help!

Hello, I would like to create a spreadsheet that has 4 - 5 specific fields where individuals can type in account numbers, names, a drop down where...

TrowaD

Drowing data from one sheet to another

Hello, Need your kind help with this cause i have no idea how to excute this. What i need is to drow data from one table in sheet 2 to the main ...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Hide columns

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro to hide some columns (says, column M to O). However, when I tried to run the macro again, the macro hide all the columns f...

venkat1926

Importing data from 1 excel sheet to another

Hello, I have a program that exports the daily maximum temperature recorded into an excel spread sheet. Column A Row 1 Date Column B Row 1 Tempera...

venkat1926

Transfer of excel data from a row to another

Solved

Hello, I have this excel sheet with numerous rows having columns A,B,C,D &E.column A is numbers & other columns hav data in text.I want to transfer...

15 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel

Closed

Hello, I was wondering if anybody knew how to take a list of tasks, associate a number with each task, and then be able to put the number in a cell ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Macro for copying and replacing data

Hello, I'm looking for the best way, which I am assuming is a macro to copy data from one spredsheet to another. The macro must copy all data from...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Macro to copy and paste

Solved

Hello, I would greatly appreciate any assistance with creating an Excel macro that will copy information from cells A1, B11:D11, A13, B23:D23, et...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro: transpose multiple rows into 1 column

Hello, No previous experience with macros, so any info would be helpful. Suppose I have names in Column A, with 4 scores in B, C, D and E. I wo...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro help

Hello, I was wondering if it were possible to have a macro that would work for different sheets for having the column be pasted as long as the nam...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

How to pull content from 4 cells to 1 cell

Solved

Hello, How can I pull content from 4 cells to I Cell in a specific format so that I have it displayed like this: sm=12.00/W123/F456,MD=13.00/W456/...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2011 by
TrowaD

Excel 2007 macro

Hello, Could you help me in writing a macro for exporting data from certain cells in sheet 1 to sheet 2. I use Windows 7 and excel 2007 Than...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Vba 2010 open files in current folder loop

Solved

Hello there, Think this is a relatively simple code and I've found examples but can't quite piece it all together to do what I want to do. I want t...

20 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2011 by
whitepanther

Excel working time macros

Hello, I am looking for a macro to extract data between certain hours. My csv has start_time and end_time of driver trips. I would like to see ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2011 by
Spath

Excel macro needs help fast

Hello, I'm currently trying to introduce macros in my reports at work. Everything works fine but there's one thing that I just CAN'T find an answe...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba 2010 saving workshts-workbks new file

Hiya, I've found a fabulous bit of code that saves the individual worksheets as individual workbooks. It works brilliantly and I'm just wondering ...

rizvisa1

Macro to transfer data

Hello, I am trying to create a worksheet for stock control. When I add the quantity and items needed, as well as the job reference, signed out by...

TrowaD

Vba locate & delete words within a sentence

Solved

Hello, I know this is probably very easy but I'm having trouble figuring it out. I'm trying to find a code that will identify key words within a s...

7 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2011 by
whitepanther

Releasing filter before running a macro

Solved

Hello, dear all friends, good morning. I have an invoice template in a worksheet in excel 2007.. By clicking two buttons ,I will be able to store ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
suryam

Undo all filters before running a macro

Closed

Hello, dear all, I have an invoice template in a worksheet in excel 2007.. By clicking two buttons ,I will store some cell contents of the invoice...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Highlight rows with conditions met

Solved

Hello Friends, I desperately need a macro to Highlight /or separate rows when specific conditions met. sample file enclosed. Link http://www.spe...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel data comparison and copy data

Hello, Sheet1 details A:employee no (employee no appear more than once) (a2:a5720) B: name C:address1 D:address2 E:address3 F:address4 G:pin ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
venkat1926

Mail merging from excel to excel

Closed

Hello and Good morning Everyone. I will appreciate your expertise on this question because I have tried attempting several avenues and still didn't...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Sharepoint link to excel via a cell variable

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0Hello, Wonder if any of you gurus can help with the following, as it has got me totall...

38 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2011 by
Dave122

Excel, equating 2 columns formula

Hello, I'm trying to take 3 columns and make them a bit neater. Say column A came from a customer listing such things like Apple, Orange, B...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Reading differrent excel sheets

Hello guys, I have to consolidate the data from different excel sheets (+/- 20/ files) from differrent excel files (20) how can I do it quickly in ...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro to capture timing

Dear All, Can anyone please assist me in composing a macro to capture the break timing of my team members. Am desperately in need of this macro to...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Remove "calculate" from excel.

Solved

Hello, When opening a saved sheet with data in excel,I get to see "calculate" mentioned on the bottom left. The problem is when this "calculate" i...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
raj

Excel/vba 2010 continue with macro

Solved

Hello, Just a quick question I've got a Macro that runs perfectly except there are two times while it runs where it stops and asks you to click Ok...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2011 by
RWomanizer

Excel to excel mailmerge, is it possible?

Closed

I have a list of names, with their room numbers, acct. numbers, birthdays, and addresses in excel (roster.xls). Every week, I had to print several ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2011 by
RWomanizer

Vba code did't open workbook

Hello, I'm having a major headache in figuring out why the VBA code which I'm applying at my office computer seems to work perfectly but fail to w...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Vba conditional formatting excel 03

Solved

Hello, How can i apply a conditional format on a certain cell but with the condition in a different cell. F.e. if a cell in range C1:D5 (f.e. C...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2011 by
TrowaD

Transfer from one excel sheet to another..

Hello, I have an excel sheet (Sht1) with data in one format - A2,B2,C3,D2 A3 A4 A5,B5,c5,d5 A6 A7 A8,B8,C8,D8 A9 A10 I need to trans...

10 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 - deleting the last three rows

Hello, I am looking for a formula to put into a macro that will scan to the last three rows with data/ information and delete them. Thanks,

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Macro/ vba forumla help-deleteing entire rows

Hello everyone, In Excel 2007... I'm looking for a function/ macro/ VBA formula that can assist me in scanning one set column (but the numbers v...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2011 by
dumow880

Excel 2007 - macros

Solved

Hello, I need to write a macro for following example. Item Qty c 2 B 2 b 6 C 5 c 5 a 2 Basically I want to group by Column A (i....

4 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Excel macro formula to sum column

Closed

Hello, I need help with a macro please. I need a code to sum up Column E from line 3 to the end of the data. The formula needs to be in the cell r...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2011 by
sos

Excel 2007

Hello, I have a table that lists historical rates of returns for years between 1901 to 2010. I'd like to create a table that 1) will list each year...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Add two cells if one cell is not blank

Hello, I want to add E9 and D10 if D10 is not blank (or is greater than zero), whichever is best. Can anyone help please? Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1

Repeating rows n times & copying

Hello, I have an excel sheet which has a lot of different columns.. what I want is to copy all the rows n number of times and paste it in another...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2011 by
patattack

Highlighting and copying in excel

Solved

Hello, I am just starting on visual basic and would like to record a macro whereas, once I have pressed play, Excel will select a cell 12 rows dow...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2011 by
DannyBoy

Please help me to revise the macros

Hi, The below macro is composed to capture the start time and end time of a employee. When i run the macro, the start time and end time is captured...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2011 by
rizvisa1
Results 4651 - 4700 out of a total of 7,061