Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3651 - 3700 of about 9,830
  • changing text and colour of a cell linked to another cell Closed

Hello, I understand how to reference a cell to have the same text as another cell in a different worksheet, but how do you also get excel to change...

Peter3111 | Latest reply: Peter3111 Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • conditional formatting - changing values Closed

Hello, I am looking for a conditional formatting or/and formula to apply the following: -in a selected area (column, row, worksheet) values sho...

Lee | Latest reply: Lee Jun 23, 2015
    0 replies
  • A macro that can determine a file and extract data from it Closed

Hello, I'm using Bluebeam Revu and exporting markups into a CSV file for different projects. I'm looking for a macro that can extract data from th...

Zach | Latest reply: Zach Jun 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • calculating fuel surcharge Closed

Hello, I have the amount which includes freight charge+fuel surcharge that is $14.36. It is said that fuel surcharge is 22%. what formula should w...

Nancy | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • assistance with date formula Closed

Hello, I got a whole lot of data saved as dd/mm/yyyy - need them to be converted to read yyyy/mm/dd - any ideas?

Logan | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • IF formula for a range almost works, except with blank cells Solved/Closed

Apologies if the title is too vague. I will if necessary rewrite it to comply with forum rules. I have posted this same question here: https://www....

eddiecruz | Latest reply: eddiecruz Jun 19, 2015
    3 replies
  • Set Next visible cell to a formula Closed

Hello, I'm using this code to set specific text to visible cells in Column AA. How can I change the below or use a similair method to set the cor...

lay_d_spade | Latest reply: lay_d_spade Jun 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Formula required numeric convert in words Closed

Hello, please confrim how to convert numeric in words in excel. Simple formula required

Amar | Latest reply: Ambucias Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Sending Auto-Emails from Excel When a Cell Changes Closed

Hello, I am putting together a spreadsheet to track work orders and I would like to know if it is possible to have the spreadsheet send an automat...

SarahC | Latest reply: SarahC Jun 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • positions (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc) Closed

No Name Eng Maths Bio Econs Distinction Credit Pass Fail 1. John Dan 56 67 78 66 ...

ghudu | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel macro to create dropdown value of the sheet and values Closed

Hello, I have spreadsheet containing multiple sheets and values in it. I would like to make a macro tool to create a dropdown button of the sheet a...

svivek2687@ | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 18, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel - possible to populate fields using a hyperlink? Closed

I'm creating a job tracking workbook, with a master sheet on page 1. Additional worksheets are used to list activity on the job. From sheet 1, I am cr...

WSDalton | Latest reply: WSDalton Jun 18, 2015
    0 replies
  • Auto Transferring Data from one cell/row to another sheet Closed

Hello, Good Morning. I have a list of transaction in one sheet. With a column showing the sheet name where the data of that row should be trans...

ssd | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 18, 2015
    1 reply
  • EXCEL 2013 Compare Column A to Columns B,C,D Closed

Hello, I am trying to Compare Column A to Columns B,C,D and put location of match in column E. Is this possible? Configuration: Windows 7 ...

Bradoor | Latest reply: Bradoor Jun 17, 2015
    0 replies
  • Change cell colour based on values in other columns. Closed

Hello, I would like to change cells in column C base on numbers in Column A and B. So for example, A1=3, B1= 1, C1= Red A2=2, B2= 2, C2= yellow ...

dcundill | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 17, 2015
    1 reply
  • copying columns of data on multiple sheets in another worksheet Closed

Hello, I have a master budget with a summary on one worksheet, and department budgets on subsequent sheets. When there is a number on the summary sh...

whitemayan | Latest reply: whitemayan Jun 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Need a Macro to Copy a Sheet and Populate from a List Closed

Hey there! I'm new to using macros on Excel, and I've been having some trouble. I have a sheet called "Rating Plate Template" which has been sized ...

AmitMehta96 | Latest reply: AmitMehta96 Jun 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to automatically update data from one sheet to another Closed

Hello All, New user here. I have tried to research an answer to my question to no avail. I have found similar situations and solutions, but not o...

ArrowCool | Latest reply: ArrowCool Jun 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro: compare 2 wkbk, paste un-duplicate code in the 3rd wkbk. Closed

Compare 2 workbook and paste the non-duplicate data in the third workbook in an empty cell.

Jesslynn | Latest reply: Jesslynn Jun 16, 2015
    0 replies
  • Index , array and need help with print Closed

Hello, I have a database and I created a form using this database . I used "index" syntax and it works but my problem is I need to print this form...

Daniel | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 15, 2015
    1 reply
  • Automatic data transfer Closed

Looking for a excell expert Is this possible? I want to transfer multiple cells Of a worksheet to another sheet in the same work book with a single ...

SCOTT1026 | Latest reply: SCOTT1026 Jun 14, 2015
    0 replies
  • Cannot browse - ftp ok, email ok, ping ok Solved/Closed

Hello, I have been following the thread from people with similar problems but mine is not fixed. This all happened yesterday when AVG falsely ident...

justabouthan... | Latest reply: 2NinerRomeo Jun 14, 2015
    24 replies
  • Automatic data transfer Closed

I want to transfer multiple cells Of a worksheet to another sheet in the same work book with single click. This is a work schedule of jobs and I'm w...

SCOTT1026 | Latest reply: SCOTT1026 Jun 14, 2015
    0 replies
  • Date format Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a column in format like 14-02-14 and i want to change it like14-02-2014

Murshid | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 14, 2015
    1 reply
  • if condition formula required Solved/Closed

Hello, Thank for the earlier reply. Please help in correcting the formula given below. condition is if a column is AB2>=1 it should reduce no. ...

Raghuram | Latest reply: Raghuram Jun 14, 2015
    2 replies
  • I need to make a macro with many difficult functions Closed

Hello, I have a basic understanding of macros, but I have never written a macro, or developed something of this complexity. The user of this ma...

Shamus | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 13, 2015
    1 reply
  • Comparing two cell values with a range of values Closed

Hello, Hi, I have been seeking out for a solution for a problem. I have tried a couple of formulas like VLOOKUP, INDEX.. MATCH and nothing seemed...

Sunder | Latest reply: Sunder Jun 13, 2015
    0 replies
  • if condition formula using dates/no. of days in the moth Closed

Hello, I work for a financial institution and looking for a formula with IF condition.If i collect that month installment, It should reduce the no ...

Raghuram | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jun 12, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to copy data from one sheet to multiple sheets using IF Closed

Hi, We have one sheet were the master data is entered. There are different users who input data on this master sheet. How can this data be copied o...

SK | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 12, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel Consolidation Tab Solved/Closed

Hi all, I am wondering if it is possible to exclude one spreadsheet from being pulled into the master tab. I could name it Data. Can you advice? ...

nnavarro | Latest reply: nnavarro Jun 11, 2015
    4 replies
  • Customer Protected Form and Posting my data into Closed

I have a customer who sends me a Excel bid form that is protected and they want us to enter our price, manufacturer name, catalog number and delivery ...

Saul.D | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel Formula to add DAY in cell from DATE Closed

Hello, Is it possible to have a formula that automatically adds the day to a cell if a date is entered into another cell. For example, Column A...

Laing | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 11, 2015
    1 reply
  • If cell A1 has text then cell B2 has today's Date Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm trying to find a formula that writes, If Cell A1 has text or any value, then B2 should show today's date and time. Can someone help m...

Sasha | Latest reply: ac3mark Jun 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel date format change Closed

Hello, I have use MSoffice-2010,in a excel sheet there is some data with 72 rows.Main issue is when I sent the excel sheet to my friend he got the ...

George | Latest reply: kieferschild Jun 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Programme to automatically populate XL Spread Sheet Closed

Hi All, Im doing audit for diving equipment. All data will be compiled in 1 excel file with several sheets. 1 - Record of Inspections - NC 2...

atiqjuwaidi | Latest reply: atiqjuwaidi Jun 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Problem with arrow "up" key in excel Closed

Hello, I am having difficulties when navigating in my spreadsheet. All works fine except the arrow up key. When pressed it moves to the cell above...

Remko | Latest reply: Remko Jun 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Some change in vba code Closed

Hello, Here is my code that change column color base on another cell color, i want a that change row cell color with Yes value base on another cell c...

FaizanRoshan | Latest reply: FaizanRoshan Jun 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Merge Cells that have to same data in Excel! Closed

Hello all, I'm new to the 'Corporate Level' of Excel, so I could really use some help. Here's my situation. I was given 3 spreadsheets. The first ...

MatthewMarklar | Latest reply: MatthewMarklar Jun 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Comparing two excel sheets Closed

Hello, i have 2 excel sheets, each with 2 columns name and email. the scenario is i want to compare both sheets and display those which has the same...

ExcelNewbie192 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional Formatting in multiple column Closed

Hello, I have done conditional formatting in column D (if duplicate value found then cell color will be red), now I want the respective row cell t...

Anand | Latest reply: Anand Jun 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel - Repeat rows a specified number of times Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm aware of the post here https://ccm.net/apps-sites/software/1603-how-to-repeat-rows-a-specified-number-of-times-on-excel/ But I wo...

Riteon | Latest reply: Riteon Jun 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • how to repeat rows by x number of times Solved/Closed

Hi Does anybody know how I can repeat rows in a spreadsheet (or into another spreadsheet) by n number of times specified in the cell in that row ...

stressedout | Latest reply: Riteon Jun 9, 2015
    7 replies
  • Macros to copy multiple data from 1 sheet and saving it on anotr Closed

Hello, I would like to enter multiple data on sheet 1 and copy and update the data on sheet 2 by running the macros. This should work for foll...

Gopz | Latest reply: Gopz Jun 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Highlight Jobs that are due. Closed

Not even sure where to begin on this one and not sure it's possible either but thought it's worth a try. I have a document to record date's when jobs ...

MJones447 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • add data from a template exel file into a master excel database Closed

Hi, I Have basically a template which I use for export, as shown in example below My template columns A,B,C layout are like: A ...

trynix | Latest reply: trynix Jun 6, 2015
    0 replies
  • excel 2003 question. on conditional formatting using VBA Closed

Hello, i have been trying to figure out how to make my code stop bugging out on me. any and all help will be greatly appreciated. Option Compare ...

throesch | Latest reply: throesch Jun 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Excel "IF" formula Help! Closed

Hello, Here is a Microsoft excel question. I have a column with words in it. The words will change depending on what the row next to it say. The col...

khanster | Latest reply: khanster Jun 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • ROUNDING FUNCTION Solved/Closed

Hello, Good day!! For the Excel rounding function normally is 4 down 5 up is it possible that rounding the digit as below request? 115.21...

Winndixie | Latest reply: Winndixie Jun 5, 2015
    2 replies
  • How to stop Excel error message for too many data points? Closed

Hello, When trying to create a chart with information trending over a long period of time I keep receiving this error message: "The maximum nu...

RyanK | Latest reply: RyanK Jun 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Closed

I have a document in excel where I want to change the colour of a number of cells based on information in one. So I'm guessing a formula will be neede...

MJones447 | Latest reply: MaxStart Jun 5, 2015
    1 reply