Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 3701 - 3750 of about 9,830
  • VBA to refresh all pivot tables Solved/Closed

Hello, One of my worksheets has about 40 pivot tables. I know that there is a pivot table option to "refresh tables when opening file". But my raw ...

Fwong | Latest reply: Fwong Jun 5, 2015
    1 reply
  • Massive Copy/Paste..can it be done? Closed

I am working between to separate excel files. Basically, I'm hoping there is a way to copy and paste OR ever better a way to auto insert fields to ano...

BRose7 | Latest reply: BRose7 Jun 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Macro to add/remove rows based on highest # in group of cells Solved/Closed

I am looking for a macro that will look at a predefined group of cells (say A1-A5) and create as many rows based off the highest one on another sheet....

Joermccartney | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • Insert row data on Sheet2 based on sheet1 cell value(text) Closed

Hello, i have two sheets i.e., sheet1,sheet2 in Sheet1 row fields like A B C D E in that D field value like RC based RC value insert whole RC ...

anilkarthik | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 4, 2015
    5 replies
  • Search Multiple Sheets of a Workbook & Copy the Results Closed

Hey, So I have a problem and I can't seem to find a similar question asked before. I have an excel workbook with 10 sheets. Each sheet is rega...

mjk3001 | Latest reply: mjk3001 Jun 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel - a Macro for copying data from different sheets Closed

Hi, I love your posting. I was just wondering if I could exclude some tabs from being copied. I am pulling information from pivot tables so I hav...

nnavarro | Latest reply: nnavarro Jun 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • If text encountered, add rows Closed

Hello, I would appreciate any help on a worksheet of thousands of lines of data I get and must format every week. Whenever the text "-C0" is enco...

Amanda | Latest reply: Amanda Jun 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to add a number every two weeks in Excel? Closed

Hello, I'm trying to come up with a formula that would automatically add a number in a cell every two weeks. Any help is appreciated. Configu...

dnr | Latest reply: dnr Jun 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to match 2 lists to get the unique entries Closed

I have two spreadsheets, one containing a complete list of titles in a database and the other containing a subset of that list. I want to find the en...

bettyindc | Latest reply: xpcman Jun 3, 2015
    1 reply
  • Calculate Formula based on values for two dates Closed

Hello, I'd like some help with calculating a formula that uses values corresponding to specific dates. I have a list of daily dates and a value ...

srsubs | Latest reply: Mazzaropi Jun 3, 2015
    3 replies
  • Excel date format Closed

Hello, I take care of a list in excel 2013, in which a group of people continuously feeds data (a sort of archive). One column expects dates in a ce...

Claudia | Latest reply: Claudia Jun 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Corrupted Excel and Word docs Closed

Hello, I recently bought a new laptop pre-loaded with W8.1. I downloaded MS Office 2007 Home and Student (it was a 3 licence package and this was the ...

BryantAlt | Latest reply: BryantAlt Jun 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • Data from one file into running totals in another? Closed

Hi folks, I have two spreadsheet files. Both contain figures. One is updated daily and cleared daily. One is updated daily and maintained for...

Kilm | Latest reply: Kilm Jun 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to pull text from column B if cell matches data in column A Closed

I want my form to know which employee is assigned to the county listed on the form. Basically, if cell F5 says Multnomah, I want the formula to look a...

Data Rookie | Latest reply: Data Rookie Jun 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • Conditional Formatting Help Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet which we use for tracking all outgoing shipments. I have the expected delivery date in one column, and the actual deli...

Lauren | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Combining rows Closed

Hello, My situation is similar to a question that was asked but not exactly the same. This is how my spreadsheet looks now: A 1 1 0 0 1 1 A 0...

Matt406 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Conditional formatting based on range ofcells in different sheet Closed

Hi, I'm trying to make the conditional formatting based on as follows: cell in sheet 2 is getting red if anywhere in sheets 1,2 and 3 could be f...

iveta96 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • Replacing a value using lookup table Closed

Hello, I am looking for help on writing a macro that will perform replacement that will replace the values from A1 to the end of the first row on Shee...

leewonhee7 | Latest reply: TrowaD Jun 1, 2015
    1 reply
  • conditional graphbar colors Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a chart where column B depicts numbers for 2014 and Column c for 2015. 2014 is a line graph and 2015 is a bar graph, ...

Raj | Latest reply: Raj Jun 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copy specific cells to separate worksheets upon 2 conditions Solved/Closed

Hello everyone, vcoolio has kindly written me a script to copy and paste specific cells from Sheet1 to Sheet2 if ONE condition is met (ie "Yes" is...

Fwong | Latest reply: vcoolio Jun 1, 2015
    3 replies
  • Check if cells are blank or zero help please Closed

I have a spreadsheet where columns A and B will either contain numbers or be blank. I need to add a formula into column C (for example cell C2 which ...

angieanguk | Latest reply: angieanguk Jun 1, 2015
    2 replies
  • Help creating an automated sheet Closed

I need to create an excel sheet that will automatically search information on a "raw data" sheet and give results on a different sheet "sheet 1". I w...

kc_74074 | Latest reply: kc_74074 May 31, 2015
    2 replies
  • Change a value of a cell using look-up table Closed

I am looking for help on writing a macro that will perform replacement that will replace the values from A1 to the end of the first row on Sheet 2 w...

leewonhee7 | Latest reply: leewonhee7 May 29, 2015
    0 replies
  • Based on date copy data and move total net down Closed

How to move total net etc down based on the data filled above based on date If guest stay 2nd night second night data must me filled below first...

sunnypatel | Latest reply: Sunny May 28, 2015
    2 replies
  • change the cell color if the text in cell changes Closed

Hello, How do I conditionally format in excel (i.e. change the cell color if the text in cell changes?) Thanks, JC Configuration: Windows 7 /...

JC | Latest reply: TrowaD May 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • give a text cell a percentage value Closed

hello everyone; i am doing an evaluation report (checklist) and the output will be used as values for evaluate the service itself, soi created a sele...

Marito | Latest reply: TrowaD May 28, 2015
    1 reply
  • problem with macro Solved/Closed

Hello, I have problem with macro. if I delet on of the samples data, the 4 parameters value (a,b,c ,d)will change while is 4 parameters based on the...

Sonya | Latest reply: Sonya May 28, 2015
    0 replies
  • Search for a text in all the text files of a folder Closed

I have about 200 text files with different names that gets stored in a folder. What I want is when a specific word is found (ex error, fault). I want ...

aslamrasheed2 | Latest reply: aslamrasheed2 May 27, 2015
    0 replies
  • Copy certain cells when an option is selected Solved/Closed

Hello, Can anyone help me with a script to: Copy: cell A, Worksheet One to cell B, Worksheet Two; cell G, Worksheet One to cell D, Worksheet Tw...

Fwong | Latest reply: vcoolio May 27, 2015
    14 replies
  • I need help with conditional formating and VB Closed

OK so i have been trying to figure this out for a while and I am stumped. I have 2 columns 1 collum will have either M,Q,Y,S in them. these will no...

throesch | Latest reply: throesch May 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Multiple lines copy marco technic Closed

Hello, I have a little complex excel work to be done in my office. I will explain you below. It would be very great help if it clicks in your mind...

Raghu | Latest reply: Raghu May 26, 2015
    0 replies
  • Arrow key now working. Solved/Closed

Hi, When i use the arrow keys using excel, the columns & Rows are being highlighted. How to unlock this? Can you help me to solve this?

belle07 | Latest reply: belle07 May 26, 2015
    2 replies
  • If function using dates in 2 cells Closed

Hello, I am trying to format a cell using the iF function for dates in 2 cells. Eg If the date is equal to or less than Jan1st in B2 and Greater ...

Hafis | Latest reply: Hafis May 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • Data Comparison Between two excel. Closed

Hello, I have a situation where I need to compare data resulted from two SQL's ( Source & Target ). Need a macro to validate the differences and hig...

Manjunath | Latest reply: Manjunath May 25, 2015
    0 replies
  • single cell in my "work area" tab to be copied to a cell in the Closed

Hello, I believe this is somewhat easy/straightforward but I don't know how to handle. I have a work book with multiple tabs. One of the tabs (spr...

tom | Latest reply: vcoolio May 25, 2015
    1 reply
  • date format Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to write date into following format like (25/05/2015) into 25 days 05 months 2015 year. Is it possible??? Thanks Configuration...

khushi | Latest reply: Mazzaropi May 23, 2015
    2 replies
  • Excel - Copying from one sheet and writing to another file. Closed

I have a form created in excel where the user enters customer information such as Name, Address, Phone #, etc. I need the info to be copied and wri...

dryan3321 | Latest reply: dryan3321 May 22, 2015
    0 replies
  • Help to insert a date using a macro in excel Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a spread sheet with four tabs. I have written a macro to copy the tabs and rename them but I need to be able change the date which u...

Nina | Latest reply: Matt May 22, 2015
    3 replies
  • Converting sub rows into sub columns Closed

Hello, I have consolidated data in excel, except I need to change the layout it is displayed as. Is there a way to change this layout or to write ...

Cam | Latest reply: Cam May 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • How develop Macros in Excel 2010 Closed

Hi, I want to consolidate the excel files from the common location. Can anyone help me how this can be done through excel macro. Thanks

Neela@81 | Latest reply: Neela@81 May 21, 2015
    0 replies
  • how to disable multiple instance Closed

Hello, this solution of checking "allow only one instance" did'nt work. please help me out Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 38.0

raman | Latest reply: raman May 20, 2015
    0 replies
  • How to Hide and Unhide tabs according to cell criteria. Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an Invoice that has a Rent To Own Sheet and also an Order Form attached to it. On my the Order Form tab I have a data validation...

Simpleminded... | Latest reply: vcoolio May 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • VBA Closed

Hello. Asking for anyone who could please help me. I am an Environmental Science major with only one basic computer class from 2001. I have 2 major pr...

Heather3577 | Latest reply: vcoolio May 20, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to import a range of cells from a different worksheet Closed

Hello, Please help me to import a range of cells depend on the output cells generated on different worksheets on a page-2(in my folder the differe...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna May 20, 2015
    2 replies
  • Data Consolidation Closed

Hi Team I have a set of data in Sheet 1 ( Data vs value ) . I want to consolidate the value according to its data in the same sheet. This can be d...

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • letters and numbers Closed

Hello, Could someone please help. Is there a formula to convert A12812001 into 5/8/2015. A =2015 and 128 = the day. The rest of the numbers do...

judy | Latest reply: TrowaD May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • convert number to word in excel Closed

Hello, please suggest me the way to convert number to word

Ravi | Latest reply: Computertech May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • How do I populate worksheet tabs via a formula or macros? Closed

Hello, I have a list of fifty different names I need to enter on the tabs of 50 worksheets (all on the same workbook). Is there a macros formula ...

Tam | Latest reply: vcoolio May 19, 2015
    1 reply
  • to consolidate data and copy to new workbook Closed

I have a workbook "EOLPN_Data.xlsx" with 22 sheets on it, data and sheets will increase every month. I want to create a new workbook and copy all the...

Mohdmust | Latest reply: Mohdmust May 19, 2015
    0 replies
  • Please help me to import name range using connection Closed

Hello, i have connected a worksheet-2 to worksheet-1 and in worksheet-2 i have named ranges which i want to import using the vba script is it poss...

mathewmunna | Latest reply: mathewmunna May 18, 2015
    0 replies