The discussions

Vba code for excel ..........................

Solved

Dear Expert, Below written VBA code is being used by me to insert jpg picture in the excel file against the code number and its working very well a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2010 by
Santosh

Excel-match in col, copy some of match's data

I have been struggling with a formula - help! I want to copy data from one sheet to another but only if there is an exact match of data. I need ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
kaiyasit

Macro to delete blank rows?

Solved

I have a spreadsheet where I would like to 'record new macro' to delete all rows that are blank. If I filter on blank rows and delete....the macro wi...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
ap

Need formulas for accounting spreadsheets

I have a few questions for a spreadsheets program I am creating... Explaining what it does, specifically in reference to my questions: Worksheet A...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Why won't this work?: update graph's year vba

Solved

Hi, My graph has a timeline of one year. After that year the timeline needs to be updated. To get the current year I have used the functions TODAY...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
Trowa

Moving specific data into separate worksheets

Solved

Hello, I have a list in a column as follows: DAY TYPE PHASE 1 ...

7 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2010 by
Steve

Hyperlink macro

Solved

Hi Have a customer profile sheet that has a new customer number each time it is opened. Details are filled in for the customer then a post button is...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
SLKG

How to lookup criteria in two columns

Hi thanks for getting back to me. I think my brain may be a little frazzled but I could not get it to work. Also I may not have explained wh...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Read 2003 excel spread sheet with 2007 excel

I opened a 2003 excel spread sheet with 2007 Excel. The spread shows #REF! in my cells and did not show the numbers. What can I do to fix it? Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Multiple text to 2 columns

I need to divide the text in Column A into Column A & B. Each cell in Column A has a different number of text items. A1 might say "John A Smith is h...

rizvisa1

Macro to copy and paste values

Solved

Hi I am a complete novice when it comes to macros. What I am looking for is a macro that when run looks in Cell Q7 on Sheet 1 to see what number is...

8 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy/pasting visible rows using macro?

I am trying to use the 'record new macro' which is all I have experience with. My objective is to filter out rows by a date on my spreadsheet and cop...

rizvisa1

Matching variables between cells

Hey folks, So here's my problem: I'm creating an excel document to keep track of my personal expenditure -- the layout right now represent a cal...

rizvisa1

Cannot use skype, or browse but connected

Hi, Recently my IE and firefox would not let me browse but i was connected to the internet as i was able to use safari. My skype, limewire and MSN ...

dist.urbd

Please help macro or formula excel

Solved

I've 4 columns and 10000 rows like this : Month Plant Area Budget Jan ........ A1 ........01 ........ 1000 Jan ........ ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
talkwutty

Multiple tabs set row count based on sheet 1

Solved

Hi Sheet 1 contains > 1000 rows of populated data. I need to create x number of tabs each containg the next 25 rows from the sheet1 data. ie 1000...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

How to compare two cells in excel sheet

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 I AM HAVING TWO EXCEL SHEETS HAVING DATA.THE FIRSTTHE EXCEL SHEETS COLUMN A AND SECOND EXCEL SHEE...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula help

Got a tough one here I'm trying to figure out. A B C D Wo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2010 by
Trowa

Hide rows if have zero value in multi-sheets

Please note that I don't want to make filtering, what I need is to Hide a range of rows if they have zero value in specific columns in Multiple sheets...

rizvisa1

How to attach module with excel

How to attache Conversion Module in all New or Old Excel worksheets, or when we are open the Excel worksheet then automatically activate this module ...

venkat1926

Excell if equations

if product x is > 15 then multiply by 3, if x is < 15 but > than 5 then multiply by 2 and if x is < of 5 then multiply by 1.5 Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel formula

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I HAVE A FORMULA THAT ADDS COLUMN A AND B AND IN COLUMN C IT ADDS COLUMN A AND B AND THEN MULTTI...

rizvisa1

Comparing columns and returning value

Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3 Hi, Hopefully somebody can help me here! Basically, I have 4 columns. Column A has a li...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Copy and paste cells until reach end of data

Hi, This is my first time trying to program in VB and I have no idea what I am doing! I have data that I would like to copy and paste within the same ...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Hours by job in timesheet in excel

Hi, I have the following time sheet that lists each employee and each day they worked, the job they were on and the number of hours worked on that...

rizvisa1

If/then using an external text file macro

Is there anyway to write a macro that will scan an external text file for possible column values? I have very large datasets that I have to "clean"...

rizvisa1

Copy filtered table columns in vb

On change of cell content in Sheet2:A1 from defined list, I want to filter a table in Sheet 1 and then copy the contents of a column from the filtered...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Macro application

Hi, I wanted to create a application, like i have excel sheet contains 1000s of employee details, at the end of the column (Column H), managers name w...

9 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Vba inserting row and keep range membership

Solved

In VBA, how do I copy/insert (in place) a row and ensure that if the source row intersected a column range, that the new row would also be in the rang...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Excel macro to change a cell formula

Hi, I have three spreadsheets, one in which I enter data on a daily basis. The second collates this information by using referencing directly from t...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Email 2007 excel gmail

I recently bought a new computer with WIndows 7 and Office 2007. My email is Gmail. I was in an excel spreadsheet and wanted to send it as an attach...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel script help!

Hello, I have a question about creating a (basic?) script that will pull some information out of a rather large excel file for me to eliminate a lot o...

rizvisa1

Pop-up message box help in excel 2007

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 Good morning, I am trying to create a pop-up box in Excel using VBA. I have to admit I have o...

rizvisa1

Conditional formatting in excel

Below is a small sample of the data that I am working with. Each column represents a year and each row represents an account number. What I would li...

rizvisa1

Excel conditional formatting

What if the data i need to compare is in the other Tab!!!! ... How can i Compare it!!>> Pls. Help

rizvisa1

I need to get a sum from multiple 'if' cells

Solved

I have a spreadsheet with the following formula: =IF(ISNUMBER(E5), "20.00","") If data is entered in cell E5, the cell below it will have 20.00....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
Hmmm....

Convert mm/dd/yyyy to mm/yy in excel 2007

How do I convert mm/dd/yyyy to mm/yy in excel 2007? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2

rizvisa1

Excel vba user list

Hi. I would like to create an excel spreadsheet that opens up to a dialog box where the user has to enter in 4 different values. For example, t...

rizvisa1

Excel masters plz help

dear all, I will tell you the question in more detail. In sheet1 I am entering the data for the whole year, in column f I am entering names.(10 di...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel msgbox alerts - popup

I am trying to create a stock trading template in Excel. The template/worksheet will be minimized/running in the background while other applications r...

rizvisa1

How to run a macro in excel

sdfad Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

dist.urbd

Is there a macro which will sum cells

Hi all I wonder if you could help. I have a long grocery list which although I can sort alphabetically I am finding it difficult to sum similar gr...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Reading excel file dynamically

Hi I am preparing a master excel sheet say it is "master-1" work book. When I enter the data sheet (another excel work book but in that sheet name i...

rizvisa1

Number to word in excel

Hello, How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel plz show that formula Configuration: Windows XP

3 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Match with conditional format in excel 2003

Solved

Hello Internet, I am in a bind here as I have exhausted my excel knowledge on this problem. I am looking for a way to highlight (in red) a cell wh...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007: reading data from sheet to sheet

Solved

I am trying to read data from sheet "a" cell to cell on sheet "b". I entered function "=sum('sheeta'!f20) in destination cell, but all I am getting ...

rizvisa1

Excel formulas

I need a formula that will allow me too add the number of red cells. Can anyone help please Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

closeup22

Excel

I am working on a balance sheet i want a macro that can adjust the difference between assets and liabilities by increasing long term debt and i want i...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
venkat1926

Web sheet design

Can I build a spread sheet in excel with several columns of information and import that to a web page? I have no experience building web pages but I k...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2010 by
Dave

Excel formula

Hello, I am a total beginner at Excel and I (really) need a formula... If you could (please) give me the formula for this, I could alter it myself to...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2010 by
rizvisa1
Results 5901 - 5950 out of a total of 7,061