The discussions

Excel formula: copy data and add "0000"

Hello, how do I copy data from worksheet 1 into worksheet 2 (i know how to do this part), AND 1) delete the 4 digits at the end (i know how to do...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Conditional copy of row to other worksheet

Hello, I have a 7 sheet workbook which contains a part number in column A of each sheet with details following it. I am trying to write a VBA code...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Excel: empty cell in 2007

Hello, When presenting raw of data into a chart there is an option to present empty gaps as zero, gaps or connect the dots. none of teh option is wor...

8 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2012 by
Sushant

Paste data into alternate blank cells

Hello, in using Microsoft Excel 2007, I'd like to paste data from one column into a another column that has some data in it along with some blanks ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2012 by
siju

Vba dynamic paste after values

Hello, Iam trying to do more or less a copy paste Macro in excel. The date comes out in the following format: Entity-----Account1----Account2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2012 by
jocke

Macro to create worksheets & add dates

Hello, I have a worksheet (Excel 2007) that has two master pages with data, Weekday, and Saturday. Every month the tab Weekday is copied and renam...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Macro to cross reference workbooks

Hi all, I am (VERY) new to macros, and I am trying to create one that searches the cell in Column D in workbook 2, cross references it by the same...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Need macro to copy the searched data

Dear Friends, I am having a bug report. In that different developers will have a bug for each module. And each modules are in different sheet. ...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Macro to delete specific number of rows.

Hello, i have a imported text file into exel and i want to delete some specific number of rows after specific number of row say i want to delete ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2012 by
TrowaD

Comparision of excel data

Hi, I am looking for comparing calues of sheet1 with sheet2 if the fileds in sheet1(coloumn A) is matching with filed in sheet2(coloumn A). If the ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2012 by
venkat1926

Vba code to conditionally copy the data

Solved

Hello, need help! see I need a vba code that can copy data from sheet1(raw data) to sheet 2,sheet3 and so on is certain condition matches..exam...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2012 by
sunny2u86

Pull specific data from excel cell

Hello, Is there a way to pull specific data from one cell and then put that data in multiple cells following the original cell? For example, her...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2012 by
Mehedad

Create a infopath sheet

Hello, I want to make a file in infopath where we capture the service complains and generate the case id for different customer, every customer ha...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Vba macro help

Solved

Hello, I have a report that I am using for a customer of mine that lists there kits in a matrix for me. Once in a while I find an error where a kit...

3 replies Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
froggy7897

Vba problem

Hello, thanks foryour attention.infact I am working in a company where I have to enter the data on the daily basis.So sheet2 is changes.bu sheet o...

5 replies Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Vba problem

Hello, In sheet 2 ,I have these fields and in sheet1, I have these plus some more. Order # PO # Item # Description Lease Rate Rental Serial ...

4 replies Last reply on 24 May 2012 by
TrowaD

Excel conditional formatting

Hello, I am working with a mid sized spreadsheet (around 500 rows) and Am trying to set the formatting so that if a date is earlier than today, it w...

4 replies Last reply on 21 May 2012 by
Josh

Excel 2003 vba-transferring selected data

Closed

Hello, I want to create a macro that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new sheet (I'll call this spreadsheet ...

Last reply on 17 May 2012 by
pcsces

Macro for copy data for only two same column

Closed

Hello, i want macro for copy data for only two same column in all worksheets to one new worksheet in a workbook , column name like B or F . in all t...

Last reply on 15 May 2012 by
pcsces

Split mutiple columns in sets of 40

Solved

Hello, I have data in 3 columns A,B,C and it goes to 1000 rows, I want it to be splitted in sets of 40 each . Like first 40 then next 40 and so on...

7 replies Last reply on 12 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy cell and its formating in excel

Hello, One thing that I have not been able to figure out is how to Duplicate a cell and its current Highlighted color. For example: Shee...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2010 - copy filled in cells

Hello, I have a Workbook that contains a number of worksheets related to estimating costs. On one worksheet I have a several sections that use dro...

TrowaD

Excel 2010 date formula conditional question

Hello, I have a date a visa was issued. The visa expires 1 year from that date. I wish to highlight the relevant column in Red to mark that is d...

TrowaD

Copy data from one sheet to another

Hello, Dear All, i am running a small business of mine and i want this working, let me tell you first all about it There are 100 people t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Need help copying rows please

Hello all, I'm using Excel 2007 and I'm having trouble figuring out a way to move complete rows from one workbook to another. Currently I am utili...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

Checking if a worksheet exists

Hello, I'm back again. I'm trying to determine if a worksheet exists in a workbook. If it does, I want to skip to the end of the code and do...

3 replies Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
aquarelle

Help with macro needed.....

Hello, Really the help of a pro here.... I have a master data sheet which details all payable items in our finance system and the user they are...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2012 by
rizvisa1

How to concanate two cells "line by line"

Solved

Hello, I have one cell that has names separated with alt + enter. On the other cell, I have additional information on those names (also separate...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Text to n rows + copy row and insert n times

Solved

Hello, I would appreciate your help with a macro I am trying to create in Excel 2007. My data is as follows: Column1 Column2 Column3 Column4 D...

34 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2012 by
Duffy

Excel macro - set and autofill a range?

Solved

Hello, I recorded a macro for excel and part of the code is to create an index column that fills the cell with a row count (i.e. A2=1, A3=2, etc.)...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Joe G

Transferring data from one worksheet to anoth

Hello, I have data compiled in different tabs - i have one sheet that is a sum of the data. There is text and numbers. How do I set it up that the...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
TrowaD

Show date when amend excel sheet

Hello, How to set a formula, so that everytime I do a change in a cell or a cell range - todays date appear in a different cell. In other words...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Mehedad

Excel macro - set and autofill a range?

Closed

Hello, I recorded a macro for excel and part of the code is to create an index column that fills the cell with a row count (i.e. A2=1, A3=2, e...

Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

How to copy informations from excel to ees

Solved

Hello, I wanna know if anybody can help me to copy 2 columns (supply) from Excel to EES (another program if anyone used it before) and then copy the...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
mimolaah

Excel - join date and text

Hello, Below formula is returning date with numbers. can you please give me a solution where I can get date and text. =IF(F2="FIBSMSAPTREM"...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Copy the row and paste in a sheet w/ new col

Hello, I am using Excel 2007. I am trying to figure out how to copy a row from one worksheet (in workbookA) and paste to a new row in a differe...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Excel 2007 activex option button default?

Solved

Hello, I have two activex option buttons, Yes and No. How do I get it to display "No" as marked as a default? I have created a process that c...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2012 by
Josh

Help please on excel search

Hello, Need your expert opinion on what formula i should use. Quite new using excel. Scenario: A | B | C | D ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
Mehedad

Printing sequencial numbers in excel

Hello, I am wanting to print out purchase order forms with numbers on them in a order from 1-... If you know how i can do this please let me know as...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Moving one excel column to new excel column

Hello, I am a newbie in excel macro stuff. Would appreciate if someone plz help me to get a routine task automated. Let me explain what actually i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Auto emailing from excell based on cell date

Hello, I have a new query here! I want to be able to send an email alert from to an email address based on date criteria: Example: Today's Da...

rizvisa1

Excel date formatting into another column

Solved

Hello, I want to check using IF function in one column and change the date format to another column from MM/DD/YYYY to has DD/MM/YYYY in excel 2010....

rizvisa1

Excel

Closed

Hello, GUYZ I NID HELP WITH THIS HUGE THING OVER HERE AS IT FOLLOWS 1. 1. Enter the following Data into the Spread sheet (marks 12) Aphache ...

Last reply on 14 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Excel - transfer information from file

Solved

Hi there! I have run into some problems when transferring information from one Excel file to another. I have a big Excel file with a lot of informa...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
Andy

Add when multiple criteria is met in rows

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to add numebrs when multiple criteria is met! I want to add numbers in B115:BF115, but only the ones that have an "A" in row B8...

15 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
Gouws

How can copy data to bank cells only...

Hello, I need to copy column A to column B, but only copy contain from cells a on column A to cells on column B only when cells on B are blank and l...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Referencing data from a new worksheet

Hello, I am working with Excel 2007. I know how to fill in a worksheet based on information from another worksheet. This is a simple enough ta...

12 replies Last reply on 12 Apr 2012 by
Josh

My browsers wont work

Closed

Hello, my computer is a hp elitebook but is blocked by my school. the iternet works but when i pull up google chrome and internet expleror they come u...

Last reply on 11 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Sumifs in excel 2003

Solved

Sir I was using System with office 2010 and deriving some values by using "Sumifs" function. Now i am using Office 2003 system. When i copied the wo...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
rizvisa1

Matching/copying data across worksheets

Hello, I hope someone can help me with a little Excel problem I'm struggling with regarding some reports I am trying to pull together, here is a b...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2012 by
jp26198926
Results 4251 - 4300 out of a total of 7,065