Excel Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 4251 - 4300 of about 9,810
  • want to get some specific text from one sheet to another Closed

Hello I have some data in sheet 1 of 140 lines and have some name in coulmn b and have some reference data in column h And also have data in colu...

mann@123 | Latest reply: mann@123 Jan 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Data Transffering Closed

Good Morning. I am new to the forum thing so any help would be great. I am not sure if this is possible but I am looking to see if I can automatical...

Stacy610 | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • copy values from a table to another tab Closed

Hello, I have an excel spreadsheet. How can I copy values from a table to another tab by placing an "x" in the right column. I only want th...

10FOOT | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • How To number Convert In to Word In Excel Closed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 37.0.2062.120 How To number Convert In to Word In Excel.... PlZ Say me Only totaly Formula .....

Ritesh | Latest reply: Ritesh Jan 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Drag Formula Horizontally with Macro Closed

Hello, Just new to Excel. I have a problem and request if anyone can help me out. I recorded a macro to paste column names in a formatted tab...

namitasharma... | Latest reply: namitasharma1512 Jan 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Date format Closed

Hello, Hello, I have changed the date format to dd/mm/yy. I tried to enter 9th of january as 09/01/15. whn i used filter option it showi...

Allu | Latest reply: Allu Jan 10, 2015
    0 replies
  • Trying to have select info automatically copy to a new sheet Closed

Hello, I am reworking our cash sheet at my new job. I have been learning more about excel in the last few weeks than I have in many years prior. ...

clynch | Latest reply: clynch Jan 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • get max value Closed

Col A Col B Col C Row 1 A A 110 Row 2 A A 200 Row 3 C C 199 Row 4 A A 92 Row 5 C C 85 Row 6 D D 172 Row 7 D D 150 Row 8 E E 177 Row 9 E E 199...

senthilrajagopi | Latest reply: RayH Jan 9, 2015
    5 replies
  • VBA, Move specific cells to another page Closed

Hi, I have one page for every month. On each page there will be button that runs the VBA code. The VBA code shall look for text in cells O7:037 in the...

woggy81 | Latest reply: woggy81 Jan 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • copying unlimited data from on excel to another excel.. Closed

Hi All, I want to copy all the data from one excel sheet to another excel on load event (when I open) of destination excel. could you please hel...

swapnilteli | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 9, 2015
    5 replies
  • Lists and If Formula Closed

Hi there, Bit of a strange request: I am attempting to create a costing list and require a series of lists on an If formula. Basically if B6 con...

RSMusic | Latest reply: RSMusic Jan 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel Formula for - Number to Text Closed

Hello, I want to know how to convert any number into Text format ( Indian Rs. INR) in Excel without using of coding (Macro). Its like the uses of ...

Surya | Latest reply: Surya Jan 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • setting due dates Closed

I already have half of the formula needed.. d2=text, leave it blank =if(istext(D2),"","") I need a formula for this: d2=date, then add 14 day...

jirinetmelissa | Latest reply: jirinetmelissa Jan 8, 2015
    4 replies
  • Looking at one cell if contains number returning text... Closed

Hello, I am trying to figure out a way to streamline a huge excel spreadsheet we have at work. I am trying to return text in a cell if there is...

ChrissyCobra | Latest reply: ac3mark Jan 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Copy across conditional Formats Closed

Hello All ok I have 20 colomns of data the first 2 rows contain the upper and lower limits(all of which are different) the following 3 rows ...

Liem | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Compare two sheets based on a common ID in both sheets in col A Solved/Closed

Greetings Kioskea team, First of all, my heartiest congratulations and thank you to the great Kioskea team that who have a mine of excellent solut...

Ajay Dwivedi | Latest reply: Ajay Dwivedi Jan 8, 2015
    8 replies
  • Vlookup for mutiple shel Closed

Hi , I have requirement as below There is excel sheet 1 with column A with some text say xxx, yyy , xyz and coresponding numeric values in colum...

Karthikeyan1207 | Latest reply: Karthikeyan1207 Jan 8, 2015
    4 replies
  • Transferring Data Closed

I am not sure if this is possible but I am looking to see if I can automatically get data I enter on a spreadsheet to transfer to the appropriate tab ...

Stacy610 | Latest reply: Stacy610 Jan 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • VBA to assign a counter to a constant Closed

Can somebody provide me the VBA code for the following samples Before VBA code A B B A C A C A After VBA code 1A 1B 2B 2A 1C 3A 2C 4...

azmi1965 | Latest reply: RayH Jan 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • How to Convert DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY Closed

Hi All, Kindly help to convert DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY for the following examples. Thanks in advance, 19/08/2014 13/08/2014 13/08/2014 4/08...

nsriniv | Latest reply: Cathy Jan 7, 2015
    3 replies
  • copy and paste macro Closed

hello, I am new to the vba programming for excel 2010 but what I have been able to ascertain has helped me tremendously at work, however I am having ...

davlin1 | Latest reply: venkat1926 Jan 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Converting numbers to alpha Closed

I need a simple way to convert a price to an alpha code, for instance Graystoke = 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 so if a price is $5.66 it appears as s.tt I n...

rodgerdaye | Latest reply: RayH Jan 6, 2015
    1 reply
  • Percentage Work Solved/Closed

Hi all, Good day!! Need help in Excel formulas. I'm creating a workbook to counting a value in multi percentage and multi level. Here I at...

Winndixie | Latest reply: RayH Jan 6, 2015
    6 replies
  • Formula for something that is probably easy Closed

This is for a project I'm working on and it's just trying to figure out how many variations there are going to be, so I'll ask using a basic setup. ...

RoystonDA | Latest reply: RoystonDA Jan 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • I need a macro please Closed

Hello, I have 70,000 lines of data. I need to make 1400 files of 50 lines each from the original 70,000. So I'm hoping there is a macro that can p...

ExcelHelp | Latest reply: RayH Jan 5, 2015
    3 replies
  • Recurring weekly date Closed

Hi, I'm wanting to set up a weekly review date for a number of rows on a spreadsheet. Each row has a different start date. I've tried WORKDAY.INTL wit...

sgolds | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 5, 2015
    5 replies
  • Text label and value if value in other worksheet is > 0 Solved/Closed

Hello, can someone please help me with a formula for this. Text label and value, if value in other worksheet from 2 different cells is > 0, label...

fixradio | Latest reply: TrowaD Jan 5, 2015
    5 replies
  • copy from previous sheets Closed

'd like to know if there's some way to automate this process, such that if I duplicate a sheet, it will update its references to the previous sheet in...

nayanbhatt | Latest reply: nayanbhatt Jan 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • copy and paste rows from one sheet to another by their count Closed

Hello, Using VBA how to copy and paste rows from one sheet to another by their count. Please help me out. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chr...

AAbhijit | Latest reply: AAbhijit Jan 5, 2015
    0 replies
  • conditional formatting based on other conditional formatting Closed

I have several coloumns in a spreadsheet, 3 of which which contain dates, and these have conditional formatting to show if that date has expired or is...

MissDefy | Latest reply: MissDefy Jan 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Question with IF Function Closed

Hello, I was wondering, if I have for example in C2, C3, C4 the next info: "Tableta Onda V989 Allwinner A80 Octa Core 9.7 Inch Sistem Operare A...

mikelangelo | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 4, 2015
    1 reply
  • about auto change row hight Closed

when I select any cell I want that excel auto change row hight to 30 of related row and when i select another cell previous cell(row) will retur...

aryan | Latest reply: aryan Jan 4, 2015
    0 replies
  • Auto-Fill Excel Columns Closed

Hello friends, I am new to Excel. Got a problem and request if anyone has a solution to this. I recorded a macro to paste column names in a f...

namitasharma... | Latest reply: namitasharma1512 Jan 3, 2015
    0 replies
  • copy rows and insert nth times then edit cells Closed

Hello, i need a VBA macro to do the following i have a variant number of rows, i want to copy and then insert the row n times depend on a value, ...

alex | Latest reply: alex Jan 2, 2015
    0 replies
  • Take Reference from previous sheet automatically Closed

Hello, I make a payroll settlement sheet in excel every week. When i make next week sheet i copy previous sheet & start working on it. Sometimes i...

SANO | Latest reply: vcoolio Jan 2, 2015
    1 reply
  • Auto fill columns Closed

Hi, Just new to Excel. I recorded a macro to paste column names in a formatted table and want the formula in first cell to be applied automatical...

namitasharma... | Latest reply: namitasharma1512 Jan 1, 2015
    0 replies
  • Excel - To generate unique ID Solved

Hello, Good day. I would like to generate a unique ID from date and a customer number field. I tried this way but it was not working as desired. Bel...

wliang | Latest reply: ferg Jan 1, 2015
    4 replies
  • decrease the value first by 10% and then increase the value by 5 Closed

I want to decrease the value first by 10% and then increase the value by 5%. What is the formula in Ms excel.

chandansufi | Latest reply: chandan Jan 1, 2015
    2 replies
  • I need a macro please Solved/Closed

Hello, 1 spreadsheet has 15 columns of data with column A having the unique identifier 2 spreadsheet has 37 columns of data with column B havin...

rjbuer | Latest reply: rjbuer Dec 31, 2014
    7 replies
  • trying to base format on date in cells Closed

Good morning all, I have a worksheet that formats the cell containing the last date an item was issued when it is within 30, 60 or 90 days of ...

kubi1and | Latest reply: kubi1and Dec 31, 2014
    0 replies
  • Want to add to Excel Macro, unsure how to do what I want Closed

Hello, I have the following Excel Macro that counts the amount of times a specific campaign value is present in a column. I would like to add on to th...

kapperson | Latest reply: kapperson Dec 31, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel using date range and formula on separate sheets Closed

I'm creating a bank register with the dates in column A. Values are in columns C and D. The title of my first page is 'Register' What I'm trying ...

Action | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 31, 2014
    1 reply
  • Copy daily cost entries into the particular ledgers Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to copy the daily cost entires into the particular ledgers, which i put in different sheets. Ex: I have the following data: D...

shanthich | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 31, 2014
    6 replies
  • Brijesh Parmar Closed

Hello, how to count job dates for in column if dates are repeated. report no Date 5462 21.12.14 5463 22.12.14 10134 21.12.14 20354 22.12.14...

Brijesh | Latest reply: Brijesh Dec 31, 2014
    0 replies
  • Need MSExcel 2007 Formula Closed

Hello, Masters of Excel. I need formula like H5+I5+J5+K5+L5+M5+N5-O5=P5. I need H5 to N5 add & subrtact O5 in P5. Hope i have detailed this brief. T...

ishfaq90 | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 31, 2014
    3 replies
  • Change General data into date format Closed

Hello, I have a date format in excel like 28/04/2014 00:00:00. I am unable to convert into date format. if i enter formula like date(A1) it is s...

GSM | Latest reply: GSM Dec 31, 2014
    0 replies
  • Excel cell equal another cell only if its a certain percentage Closed

Hello, I'm trying to have a cell equal another cell only if its a certain percentage (percentages are in another cell also, I tried "IFSUM" but its ...

Matt | Latest reply: vcoolio Dec 30, 2014
    6 replies
  • Excel 2010 format rows with a related cells rule based formattin Closed

I have a worksheet that formats the cell containing the last date an item was issued when it is within 30, 60 or 90 days of the annual issue date. Ho...

kubi1and | Latest reply: kubi1and Dec 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • I need help, a macro that will filter, copy, and then paste. Closed

Hello, Hi there, thank you for opening this. I really need some help. I began working at a hotel and lets just say that they need some help. I've ...

Unforgiven12311 | Latest reply: Unforgiven12311 Dec 30, 2014
    0 replies
  • A macro to copy data into new worksheets Closed

Hello, I am looking to write a macro to copy information in rows, and paste them into new worksheets by columns e.g DataSheet: Name¦ Country¦ City...

dnick94 | Latest reply: dnick94 Dec 30, 2014
    0 replies