The discussions

8 gb pen drive dos bootable

How to make 8 gb Pen drive "dos bootable"

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Brother mfc 7840

Hello, My printer keeps printing black lines on the side of the pages. I've tried to use printing sheets to clean the printer but this has not helpe...

closeup22

Upgrade hp pav. 6000 to win. 7, lost touchpad

I lost control of the touchpad, now it is too sensitive, the slightest touch and it jumps around. Called HP and they said they did not have a driver...

closeup22

Failure to start...

Hello, Can someone please tell me whats wrong with my computer. When i press the power switch to switch on the computer it starts just as always an...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
giri

Command and conquer tiberiun wars

I put in my cd and will installing one of the cd and then stop to run or it will installing one and ask for the number 2 cd but will not run

closeup22

Full harddrive

my laptop 200 gig harddrive is full but i dont have alot of files in it. i know its a virus but i dont know how to fix it . pls help me out

closeup22

It would be easier to bluetooth

i just got regular desktop and a cell without mulimedia messaging how do i bluetooth pictures from my comuter to my cellphone???

closeup22

I pod help

hoiw do i put music on my ipod with out using i tunes??

closeup22

Hp and dell

I need to know if it is possible to use a dell os to reboot an hp tower? I keep getting sent to a blue error screen and from there it wont let me move...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
hcwilliams

Help with dell and hp!

i've got an hp that i'm having a lot of trouble with. when i turn it on i get taken to a black screen that gives me the option to start windows normal...

closeup22

Kingston 2gb pen dive

Dear Sir/Madam This is Visu from chennai india. I am using kingston2gb pen drive. I scaned that pen drive with avast. and its detected one virus ...

closeup22

Hp pavillion dv4 nothing after charge-up

Solved

i have an hp pavillion dv4. it quit i thought battery was down i plugged it in still nothing. nothing is coming on. a light that looks like a lighti...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Shift

Hello, When i am typing and i need to type a capital "m" using my shift ket does not work. When I use the shift key on any other key, it works fine...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2010 by
irnbru

System error

my system is dell dimension. When i boot the system nothing displays on the monitor. The power light on the system also turns orange and the system do...

dist.urbd

Lost

i have an hp pavillion dv4 it quit and will not come on even pluged in

dist.urbd

Dell laptop keyboard symbols are not working

Hello, I NEED HELP MY DELL LAPTOP KEYBOARD IS NOT LET ME USE THE SYMBOLS ABOVE THE NUMBER KEY WHEN I USE THE SHIFT KEY. FOR EXAMPLE 2=@. EHEN I PR...

dist.urbd

Adding_voltages_and_ current

Hi!! ... My question is that, how do I, practically, add: (i) voltage from two or more sources (e.g. v1 from a battery source, v2 from anoth...

xpcman

Actually im weak in solving in percentages

Hello, sir im weak in solving percentages im writing a sbi po exam so kindly tell me short cuts and how to solve different types of questio...

ash_perez01

Reliance gprs settings

Hello, I want to activate WAP/ GPRS on my cell phone. Please send me setting as soon as possible. My mobile no. is 9541255384. and my mobile ...

ash_perez01

"no hdd installed"

Hello, my Inspiron 1525 hard disk died and I purchased a new one with larger capacities...however, when downloading WXP Home version (original os for...

shesakeeper

4gb file system error

my pd is showing file system as raw, when is try to format, it gives write protected message (4Gb transcend)

dist.urbd

System shut down automatically

Hello, there is a problem in my system i have a new 160 gb hardisk & i have installed windows xp in it but there is a problem in running heavy appl...

khaati

How to remove write protectionfrom8gbpendrive

please help me my transcends 8Gb pen drive is write protected . I have followed all the options but was failed . please suggest me a better solution...

closeup22

How to install web camera without cd

Hello, I am needing to install our micro innovations web camera back onto our computer without the cd. We have moved and cannot find the installatio...

closeup22

Webcam video sound not recording

Hello, My built in webcam does not pick up any sounds when I record, How can I make the sound works>

closeup22

Disk is write protected

Hello, i have a 32gb Kingston Pen drive but there is a one problems in it when i copied some data from pc to pendrive ,disk is write proteckted ,pend...

closeup22

Cd rom problem

Hello, yesterday i had changed the settings in hardisk to default so today when i tried to play my cd it did not get played as my d drive apperas a p...

closeup22

S880i web cam driver is needed

Hello,

closeup22

Pendrive lock

Hello, how to given a password in pendrive no one computers open send me the ans?

closeup22

Laptop wont start trying f6 and fn button

Hello, i HAVE A HP AND U TURN IT ON AND U GET LIGHTS AND DISC DRIVE NOSIE BUT THE SCREEN NEVER STARTS......I HAVE TRIED THE F6 FN BUTTTON STILL NOT...

suff954

Vgs no signal wen playin game

Hello, I dont know if this is the right spot to post this but im runnin radeon 9550 on my pc n every time i play game, it allows me to play for a c...

Mattsegura

Red 'x' over sound icon

Hello, A couple of weeks ago a red 'X' appeared over my sound icon and no sound plays now. It is NOT muted, please believe me. Normally, when muted...

xpcman

1 tb hardisk

Hello, Sir My Oprating system is Windows 2000 I installed 1 TB Hardisk, but not showing In My windows Full Capacity (1TB) what was the probl...

xpcman

Switching memory from a gateway to a dell

Hello, some one gave me a Gateway laptop p-6312 with windows vista and 1 gb memory. I really hate this computer. I swear it's cursed, However I have ...

xpcman

Can't get my computer to work after a new bat

Hello, I have put in a new battery in my Toshiba computer when it failed to power. Then it would not stay powered so I have a new ac adapter and cord...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
TJ

My hp compaq 6720s

Hello, My HP Compaq 6720s is turned off and won’t start again, when I connect the charger it's turning on and of all the time until I disconnect the ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
Dayley@in.com

Speakers

Hello, How can i get my speakers to work if i dont have a sound card? will it work at all please help me answer my questions thankyou

Mattsegura

Driver cd for a4 tech 130 mj webcam

Hello, a4 tech 130 mj 2.0 webcam serial no 070200045Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Il cmputer non si avvia

Hello, Ho un problemino con il mio PC Pentium 4 Quando lo avvio, eseguiti i primi controlli, comincia ad emettere una serie di bip, ma il video non ...

ash_perez01

Computer freezing

Hello, my computer keeps freezing up it just lock up for no reason it is driving me crazy please help

ash_perez01

Help me< i'm im trouble

Hello, I am varun. i recently formatted my compyter. because of my formatting my all of the drivers were formatted. can you pls help me and tell me f...

ash_perez01

Installation of webcam

Hello, plz send intex it-305 wc s\w

ash_perez01

Pavillon dv6000

Hello, had a mother board fitted 3 days before warrenty ran out ,now 2 years later same problem one long bleep followed by 2 short bleeps laptop n...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2010 by
merlin

Black screen hp dv4

Hi, My laptob is working but the screen is black (appears to be dead). I tried the Fn + F-6 trick and it didn't work, Same thing with taking the bat...

Ambucias

No sound

Hello, I have a new ACER Aspire connected to my 1080p LCD Samsung, this connection was made using a HDMI cable directly into the TV....I have eve...

Ronnie

Tv reception thru a dvd player then computer

Hello,

closeup22

Head phone issue

Hello Team, I head an issue with my head set. When I plug in my head set I can hear people speaking however they can not hear me. Can you help me

Ana

Dull display

Hello, I use Hp Presario C700 model Notebook. If some time it displays a dull display in the screen. I given to the service center(HP), they tell n...

closeup22

My laptop can't find networks

Hello, my laptop functions alright except that when i turn the wireless switch on,the indicator light doesn't and also the computer just can't find a...

closeup22

Vga to tv converter

Hello, dear plz tell me how can convert vga prot to tv RC video port i can try but face deficults

closeup22
Results 27451 - 27500 out of a total of 33,786