The discussions

After restart hard disk not detecting

Hello, sir while insatalling nero software at the time blue screen displayed after that it automatically restart then hard disk is not detecting gi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
bo_mer

I need help with webcam problems

Hello, i lost my disk for my webcam, and now i can not use my web cam. i have never used my webcam on this computer. and i need to know if i can use ...

cversy

Problem on mp3 player

Hello, My creative zen nano plus will turn on, but all it will do is show the 'creative' screen. It won't turn off unless I take the battery out. How ...

ri_se

Blue screen

please help me i recently downloaded a game jackal demo for my computer, when it had loading on it said to complete the installation i would have to ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2009 by
Penchalaiah

My pc doesn't recognize my pen drive!

Hello, I have recently formated my computer and now when I plug in my 2GB transcend Pen Drive niether the light blinks nor there is any auto play or ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
Vivek

Computer not recognising my d drive

Hello, In (my computer) shows local (D:) not my actual D: drive, on booting the pc it doesnt recognise the D drive

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2009 by
King_Kong

Hard disk partition

Hello, i just wanted tro know that how can i make partitions in my aspire one aoa 150-bb laptop hard drive. or do i need to install a software for th...

Sandira

Bootable pen drive

Hello, # I Have 2Gb pen drive how to make bootable pen drive

Nathans02

Mj doesn't work on my imac

Hello, Just received my MJ from my sister who lives in the USA but it doesn't work. I have an imac is the MJ compatible. Plugged it in and 2 icons ...

Themask02

External hard disk problem

Sir, when i switch on my usb external hdd at the time of my windows is on, it creates no problem but when i remain my ext hdd on and restarts my win...

top.po41

Sound errors

Solved

Hello, i have formatted my computer and installed windows xp3,after installing it i had a problem with my sound.i installed the sound drivers but it ...

lineborder171

Display problem

Hello, When i turned on the computer, processor fan is working. But after a few second, the monitor's light going to be yellow. No display is comin...

lecab12

Url empty

Hello, my internet on my cellphone isnt working, it says that the URL is empty, what do i do? and how do i get on the internet because i want to buy...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
Synop6

Need help restarting my dell 1526

Hello, how do i restore my dell inspirion 1526 back to factory settings

Ty

Local disk(d:) seems to have replaced my (d:)

Hello, Somehow local disk (D:) has replaced my normal samsung HD403LJ (D:) drive, and has autoplay on it also, in my computer all i had was the local...

poker.face42

Raid configure

Hello, HOW TO AUTOMETIC BACKUP ONE HADR DISK DRIVE TO ONE HARD DISK DRIVE

Highway72

Blue screen

my pc having proble of blue screen for instolin win xp

CharlesJK

Hard drive

Hello, When I boot my pc I see the secondary hard drive when my pc does the initial scan of what I have. When Windows Vista finally shows up and I g...

se.xy91

External hard disk

Hello, I've got a big problem with my external IDE hard disk. It works properly with my new desktop till one day i plugged the external HD then the...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2009 by
tote

Want a software for installing xp in pendrive

Hello, i tried to install my xp OS in pendrive without a HDD it was asking for software in the booting process pls tell me about the software....and ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
koolvalcano

Storage capacity loss

Hello, i purchased 1 gb mp3 player after formatting in windowsxp it is showing 118 mb only but that shop remain all players shows 1 gb and the shop k...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2009 by
peo.ple602

White screen

Hello, I have a gateway laptop,and my screen has went white.I have checked the plug's and all r in place.Any suggestion's

bl.eed255

How format write protectd pen drive

Hello, i have 8 gb trnascend pen drive that is eormating it shows the this drive write protectd pen drive so how to do format

phelisd

Lost my installation cd for m318b

Hello, lost my installation cd for my m318b digital video camera is there anyway to get the files from the cd on the internet? i already have the dri...

2 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
Joey

Pc wont boto up properly

Hello, when my girlfriend tries to start up her computer it goes to the screen where it says hit f1 or f10 and freezes there. any ideas whats wrong?...

lotoffcenter

Piggybacked hdd's on 2nd ide ribbon

Hello, All I just installed 2 40gig WD400 HDD's in my PC running win 03 server. they are detected and show up in bios as seconardy master and secondar...

xpcman

I cannot view

Hello, i am using compaq presario c700 laptop. i am trying to view in projecter, but i cannot view! even CRT, TFT monitors. what is the problem, i re...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
Themask02

Dvd problem

Hello, My dvd/rw do not read any burning CD/DVD i had made. It only reads CD/DVD made by company. Please give me some solution of it.

dnss.dnss

Pls! read this

Hello, what needs to do whan my computer not reading cd-disk

kallor234

Lap top

Hello, i have been trying to connect my laptop to my tv just to save the battery, is it possible to connect av out to the tv av ports? as in fromthe ...

Muskymu

Processor support

Hello, what are the motherboards which supports intel pentium4 2.4ghz.Which were the cheapest ones?

austingamer1

Vista can't detect or install usb pen drives

Hello, I installed vista ultimate SP1 and everything worked well for a week or so. Then I did a disk cleanup and selected all of the options. after ...

mohsikhan89

Dell 6000: upgraded ram,laptop wont switch on

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 6000, which currently has 2 256MB DDR RAM. I changed one of those for a 1GB DDR2 667MHz SODIMM PC2 5300 now the la...

JJ

Sreen resulotion

Hello, i recently install video driver,after rebooting my PC, the screen Chang to 600-800 and remain unchanged

WWWSOLO@YAHOO.COM

Graphics issues

Hello, I just bught an installed a new nVidia GeForce 8400 GS for my PC running XP on a dual core AMD Athlon X2 3800+ with 3GB RAM. Ever since I h...

7 replies Last reply on 29 May 2009 by
davido

Hard disk and cd rom failure

Hello, Am having a problem with dell Ps,Dell P3 GX 110 and P2 GX1, i have changed their hard disk and cd rom but it does not detect it all either pri...

Penchalaiah

Blank screen help !!!!

Hello, hope all is well? I am wondering if anybody has a solution, as my hard drive switches on fine with all fans spining and NO bleeps! a steady gre...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
King_Kong

Computer does not beep.

Hello! Im jeah last month i encountered problems on my computer. When I turned it on it does not beep. I've already tried changing the power suppl...

King_Kong

My disc drive wont open either...:(

Hello, So this is the problem I download songs to hopefully burn them onto a cd so I use real player to burn my songs onto discs . The only problem t...

King_Kong

No boot after cooldown

Hello, DJ My dell Dimension 8400 is working fine unless I shut it down and let it cool down. After an 1 hour or so it will not boot. It beeps a b...

King_Kong

Sony nz-b133f

Hello, when i connected my nz-b133f to my pc, immediately my pc was switched off, and on walkman thee is no display. after restarting my pc, i reconn...

King_Kong

Game causes system to shut off

Hello, I have been having the same problem. It only seems to happen on games with 3d. and i think that most of my specs are quite sufficient. My s...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2009 by
Keith

Pendrive problum

Hello, sir ihave a problum with kingston 4 gb pendrive plz give suggestion sto me

fa_te

Pen drive not working

Hello, when i plugin my fake kingston 32 gb pen drive, pc detects it.but when i open the drive from my comp, it shows error message saying please ins...

cinime

Pen drive

Hello, sir when i have a moser baer 8 gb pen dirve but when i insert it then comuter shows that plz insert a disk into a drive plz tell me ...

prdict78

Write protection remove

Solved

Hello, I have 8 GB Transient Pendrive it is write protected files from pen , why i delete this option , kindly may be guide please. thank you

mosnter.er4

Boot, disconnect data cable of hard drive

I want to boot my PC after disconnect the data cable to my hard drive, if I turn on computer again, what message would I get?

thrc9482

Scanning

Hello, I am having problems with the scanner. It will scan pictures perfectly, but when I try to scan text it will not scan as a text file but as ...

shrty4503

2 gb

Hello, When I inserted my usb flash drive in the drive (2Gb) it is not working!

anais23

Give a solution on file converesion

Hello, my mp3 files automatically converted into jpeg files please give me a right solution or tool to rollback my mp3 files in normal state

la.st93
Results 32051 - 32100 out of a total of 33,782