The discussions

Compaq laptop not booting

Hello, my compaq notebook (cq45 112 au) not booting , also no display, after the power on harddisk led not blink even for a single occurrence , aft...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
Sreejithg

Warning plug magicjack into usb port

Solved

Hello, when i plugged in my magic jack, all it shows is "warning plug magicjack into USB port" which i have done. WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT? plz hlp.Con...

Ambucias

Keyboard wont work

I have an HP with XP operating system and I recently reformatted it but now my keyboard wont type anything. The keys work but no type appears. I tri...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Cd-r disc

Hello, I have been putting data on a CD-R disk since 2008 and all of a sudden it won't read in my computer. Nothing will come up. I have been viewin...

xpcman

Promblem with my hp nc 6120

Hello, i have a problem with my laptop i think it�´s locked up. i tried to enter an invalid password before, and it does�´nt work now....

laptoptraders

Cd drive is not reading

my cd drive is not reading any cd .when i insert a cd inside the cd drive it shows blank can you help me pls.

closeup22

Brightness level

Hi, my computer screen's brightness is to low . i have tried pressing the Fn button and then F6 which is suppose to be the brightness level arrow goin...

closeup22

I want to connect a hard drive and a burner

can i connect a hard drive and a burner to one ide port. i have no money at the moment to buy a sata dvd drive. thanks

closeup22

Bootable disk

i want to win xp pro bootable disk via pen drive

closeup22

Transcend pen drive write protected

Hello . I have trncscend pen drive. When i try to format ,it shows one message i.e " It is write protected , cannot be format." My pen drive contain o...

closeup22

Hard disk not recognised by bios

Hello, I am diptiman.I face a problem regarding hard disk.My bios cant recognise my sata hard disc.Hard disc is new,no operatng system loaded.When I w...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2010 by
Voow

Operating system will not load?

Please help soon? After 'destructive recovery', F8....'windows advanced options menu' after I select start windows normally, the "please select t...

Euric

Picture

Hello when i take my sd card out of my phone and put it into the sd adapter and put into my computer to see the pictures the pictures are not there b...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
barb

Can't get my computer to boot to my tv screen

Hello, when i hook my computers dvi to hdmi cable to my tv it wont boot past the bios. it wont start windows. but when i go back to my monitor in ano...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Sean

Bios trouble . . .

Hello, So here's my problem, recently bought a used motherboard and put it into my pc. Everything was working great until i decided i would try to...

jayohesh

Wont turn on.

power suply works. When i press the botton F10 my laptop freezes and the fan wont work. what is the problem?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Matshita dvd-ram uj 850s ata - code 10

Hello, My dvd won't work at all. When I go to the device manager it says Code 10. Can you help? Thanks, Sweets

11 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2010 by
Skeeter.Gz@msn.com

Pc world

I have a HP laptop taht is barley over six months old, i took it to PC World and even though under warrenty they said that the keypad mouse buttons ha...

ghosty31

I want to do bootable pendrive

what is the process of usb bootable

dist.urbd

4gb pen drive

dear sir my pen drive is short can you help me

dist.urbd

Wd hdd not opening

I have checked the internet high and low and i got NO where to find answers..SO.. Short and simple: i have a 1TB WD HDD. Im working on my desktop...

TRNtech

Can you help about my computer

Hello, my cpu is working but the red light is not lightning up.only green light, light lightning my monitor is black no display.. thnxs

Sonal

Cannot format 4gb transcend pendrive

Solved

Hello, I have a 4GB Transcend Pendrive.... It is unable to format..... And after using HP USB Storage Format Tool. errors appears that the disk i...

Jimmy John

Data in pen drive is getting deleted automati

Hello, Sir, I am Shahjad Shaikh using 32 GB kingston pen drive. Data(any type of file) saved in it is getting deleted automatically or size of it is...

dev

Ram cannot display on monitor

Last night when i turn my PC on there is not a display on a monitor,then i plugged out my RAM and put on my friend PC( same motherboard) it will work...

hmaahnamte

1 terabite external hard drive

Solved

Hello, I connected a 1Terabite external hard drive to my computer via the USB port. Unfortunately, I cannot access the hard drive because there is ...

Sarah

Usb drive not shown by computer

Hello, sir when i connect my usb portable disk it is not there in my computer and is not shown there i have a great problem i want to upload songs...

Sathya

Boot problem

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop Model No.:MX6454 ..It is restarting after every 15 seconds and the screen is not appearing . What should I do to power...

Sathya

Web cam driver

I have been trying to skype and my toshiba lap top tells me the driver is missing and to shut down and restart camera or computer. I have not deleted...

TRNtech

Phone isnt charging

Hello, my phone is pluged into my cp and its not charging. maybe its because i havent charged it in 3 months I dont know.but if you have any advice p...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
phone girl

Pendrive

I have connected my pendrive and tried to open a song but windows media player refuses to open.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Pc lagging

Explain me how i can get my pc performance increased.

dist.urbd

Graphic card

How get i renew my graphics card?

ash_perez01

Black screen

My monitor remains black with a NO SIGNAL displayed on it. It will not display anything apart this.

ash_perez01

Hi all! I want to format my pendrive but its says that the disk is write protected!

ash_perez01

Please insert a disk into g

Please insert a disk into G

dist.urbd

Playing a laptop through a tv

playing laptop through a telly

dist.urbd

Auitorun

Hi everyone! Everytime I get inserting a cd rom drive, it autoruns. It is really annoying. Could someone help me about it?

dist.urbd

Webcam

how do i use my built in webcam to take a photo of myselfe

ash_perez01

Green lines

Hiya, My problem is quite similar. When I'm on the computer, all of a sudden the screen gets so many green lines and the whole computer is frozen. I...

ash_perez01

Can you help me fix the pc speakers?

I have tried everything to fix the speakers on my pc.What else can I do? I need this volume promblem solved.

dist.urbd

32 gb kingston pen drive

Hello, hv a 32 GB kingston Pen drive, it can copy any type of data but whenever i copy from pen drive into my pc, it shows multiple empty folders ...

dist.urbd

Pictures

my computer read all my card before now when i put the card back in to see more pictures the computer does not read any more do i need a new card?

ash_perez01

Laptop configuration

Solved

Hello, Hello! I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum. A friend's considering getting a laptop for her daughter to primarily play Intern...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
khan

Processor fan

hey !!!! i m having a dell inspiron 530s ...pc i m using this pc from past 2 years , but now days my prossr fan sounds a lot ...!!! i don know y i...

closeup22

Frozen cursor

Hello, My cursor has been frozen on my mac for a couple of days now and I have no idea what the problem is. I tried restarting the computer and shutt...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
Cursor Wizard

8 gb pen drive dos bootable

How to make 8 gb Pen drive "dos bootable"

closeup22

Brother mfc 7840

Hello, My printer keeps printing black lines on the side of the pages. I've tried to use printing sheets to clean the printer but this has not helpe...

closeup22

Upgrade hp pav. 6000 to win. 7, lost touchpad

I lost control of the touchpad, now it is too sensitive, the slightest touch and it jumps around. Called HP and they said they did not have a driver...

closeup22

Failure to start...

Hello, Can someone please tell me whats wrong with my computer. When i press the power switch to switch on the computer it starts just as always an...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2010 by
giri
Results 27401 - 27450 out of a total of 33,782