The discussions

Copying files that are over 4gb

I have a 1TB harddisk. It was formatted to FAT32, but now I cannot copy a file from my laptop to the harddisk. I zipped it and tried to unzip it on th...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2010 by
iveal

Hard drive disk change over to normale

hello does any one know how to change the hard drives space around on a Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop cos i need HELP QUICK. first off I've got 14.6gb in ...

iveal

My sound in laptop is not working.

my laptop soung is gone automaticaly . i have checked all the functions of sound in control panel is not muted but the sound is not playing .what i...

closeup22

Need help plez

some one gave me a computer and they put diffrent parts in it i dont see a name on the computer its self but there is a name on the top where the bar ...

closeup22

Computer

my system starting one beep. why?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Dragoon

My itouch keeps dieing

My 3rd gen iTouch fell in my pool and im getting the screen replaced and all, but whenever i push the power it dies immediately and i have to put it o...

need help

Computer not reading digital camera?

I plug my camera into my computer it makes a sound but nothing happens, and nothing shows up in "my computer." Any ideas on what could be wrong? I hav...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
sezen031

Dell laptop has run out of memory

hi, My son was using our laptop yesterday and ignored all the warning notes saying that c: drive was out of memory - I've had an external hard driv...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
D

Speakers arenot working

how do i fix my acer laptop speakers

dist.urbd

Help me pls

how do i format my pendrive ormp3 player Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.2

dist.urbd

Hotsync

I can't get my Tungsten 2 to hotsync with my computer

dist.urbd

Protect pc by pendrive

i want nobody can open my pc with out my usb .when i insert my pendrive then it will be open

dist.urbd

Restart problem

Windows XP Hi..whenever I restart my pc, the keyboard & mouse dont work at all.But such problem doesnt arise when the machine restart itself during...

dist.urbd

Hi pls help me...

Hello, i tried to insert my memory card 1 gb together with the memory card reader and my pc says that insert disc into drive G//what will i do??

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
vamsi

How to play in pc and watch in tv

hello sir i have got S video cable and i didn,t know how to use that and how to watch in television that i play in leptop [vlc] i had...

SPaide

Ide dvd recognized in boot not bios,

Hello, I have just upgraded an old computer with an Asus P5LD2, which has both SATA and IDE onboard. I have 2 HD, both IDE, on same cable and work f...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Bisc8

To transfer music or photos

which bluetooth software should i install because i need to transfer my photos from my samsaung phone to my laptop...... pls answer me as soon as poss...

closeup22

Laptop

Help please. I've got a Dell Inspiron 1545 the other day a virus attacked my laptop but i reformatted it and i got a friend to reload windows vista on...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2010 by
Gerva

Pendrive

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 when i inserting my pendrive in pc its light is glowing but in monitor it is not showing

closeup22

Webcam drivers

Hi Any one can tell how i can get drivers for Creative webcam vistapro, model VF0100 to work with Windows Vista operating system. I don't have the...

closeup22

My ibm thinkpad reboots over and over on batt

Hi ! My IBM thinkpad reboots over and over on battery. I have tried 3 different batteries. However it runs fine on power cord. Any suggestions. ...

closeup22

For harnold31

"harnold31 have you recently disconnect any hardware or connected any hardware from your pc? if this is the case then it might be this which is causi...

closeup22

Problem whit my belking g router

Hi forum,i need help guys, my router just dosen't wanna erased the configuration form my last lap, is keeped the information, so i need used in a dife...

closeup22

Gateway lpatop 2005 ma2 series screen black

I am attempting to fix my friends older gateway laptop. Screen is black. I just replaced inverter and now screen flashes on but goes back out to black...

closeup22

Icant open my usb

my usb won't work...when i tried to open it in my computer, it will open but there are no files but when i checked the properties, there is used space...

closeup22

Printer trouble

My printer is telling me to remove and check cartridges. I've done that and nothing works, I've tried to unplug it and still says it. it's stopping me...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
nekokoneko

Write-protected disk

How do I remove the write-protect from my cd-rw disk? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.8

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Cd room not working for original cd's

my CD room does not take original CD's, only burned CD's, anyone know what i can do? not reading DvD's or gaming CD's I'm running Vista

dist.urbd

Asus desktop list of shit problems

Hello, i am another victim of the wretched asus desktops, and their capabilities and processing abilities. The desktops which are pieced together by ...

Steve

Internal disc drive not recognized at restart

some time ago I installed a CD-R/RW burner disc drive in my desktop PC. When I boot up the PC, the drive is recognized. But when I do a Restart, it's ...

Bapi

Intex webcam cd

i hv intex webcam but i lost the installation cd,i don't know the webcam model name,so i need help...

closeup22

In my lephome a2 cdma is not working!!!!!!!!!

Hello, in my lephome A2 cdma is not working what should i do?????????

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2010 by
shimels

Dvd decoder help

my bf bought me a laptop(notebook) and when i got it i played dvds on it but now, after he restored my laptop to factory settings a pop up comes up o...

closeup22

Display not coming in hp dv 2419 us

Hi , I am having HP DV 2419us Laptop. sometimes when i am powering on , Display is coming , but whenever i am shutting down my laptop and after th...

peter

No display, only continuous beeps

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.2 I encountered a serious problem yesterday when after being properly shut down a day before, when I tried to...

closeup22

My computer shut down

my advent was pluged into mains at time and is 3 tears old and has shut down,it wont restart so im thinking do i need a new battery Configuration: ...

closeup22

Help

acer laptop shuts down for no reason and can power back up after few mins any idea,s Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

My pen drive not working

When I open my USB, Kingston 4GB in MY COMPUTER it appears REMOVABLE DISK G: thats was not really the name of my USB, then when I open it, it appears ...

closeup22

Notebook does not display bios

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0hi guys, i have my NEC lavie notebook but when i switch it on,the LEDS light up but it does not boot ...

prabhakar

Files not displaying in flash desk

Hello. I have same issue with my 2 flash drive. tried almost everything but still cant restore my files. but i know they are inside. Plz help. Co...

closeup22

Disabling sony viao laptop screen

I want to disbale my laptop screen and hook up new external screen. I can hardly see any images because scren is very distorted. Can anyone help pleas...

closeup22

Laptop will not turn on

I tried thating the battery on and unplugging power cord. I held it upside down for 30 secs and couple of times. Put the battery back in and plugged p...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
mattx

Brand new computer won't boot

Hey all, I just received a brand new IBuyPower computer and tried to power it up for the very first time. Everything is plugged in correctly. The f...

mattx

Backlight not coming off and on

Hello, I have a laptop that all of a sudden the backlight will not come on. It initially comes on for about 1 second when booting up then goes off....

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
cajrichmond

No sound

What can I do if theres sound from my speakers,but no sound from my computer at all and I can't even adjust the sound at all from the settings and als...

xpcman

How to install a webcam without a cdor floppy

Hello, please help me to install my web-camera as i don't have either any CD- or Floppy for the same. thank you so so so much Please give me step b...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
hounddogy1st

About samsung s5233

Hello, i Plan to buy a new mobile Samsung S5233. i hope u are using that model. can u tell me how its working and is it have any problem in hard...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
funky2100

Ram

my desktop was running on 128mb of sdram pc133 so i bought some more ram 256mbx2 sdram pc133 legend sticks and installed them in computer but it wont ...

closeup22

My toshiba hard disk does'nt work !!

i have a toshiba 500 GB hard disk it was working just fine yesterday until i pluged it into my friend PC seems that some virus got into it and d...

closeup22

My charger isnt working!!!

I have an hp G60 and when I tried to plu it in to charge it didnt charge i tried switching outlets that didnt help either cn anyone please help i wan...

closeup22
Results 27251 - 27300 out of a total of 33,785