The discussions

Pc is locked due to password

Closed

Hello, respected sir, my pc is locked due to password

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp 2000 will not start

Hello, My hp 2000 will not start. I have had it about 3 years. 3 months ago I closed the laptop and when I opened it again it wouldn't work. It said...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Pendrive space not correct

Hello, i made my 32gb pendrive bootable last weak and after use i formatted it and it become FAT32 by default which i don't how and after that i fil...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My window 8.1 laptop cant detect toshiba external hard disk

Hello, i dont know why my laptop cant detect external hard disk now, but before i go to cybercafe, it worked just fine. I go to cybercafe which us...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

2tr wd my passport ultra not responding

Hello, I have a 2tr WD My Passport Ultra. When I plug it to my computer, it is not recognised nor listed as one of the drives. Though the pilot l...

R2D2_WD  

Thumb drive doesn't show up

Hello, My thumb drive has been showing error messages when installed. Today I let my laptop try to fix it, now every machine I put it in first says ...

R2D2_WD  

Acer aspire 5610z keyboard dysfunctional...

Hello, I recently replaced my Acer Aspire 5610z keyboard with a new one and the keys don't work properly. Most of the letter keys can be used. How...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp l1908w monitor turns on/off every 2 seconds or less

First of all,I'm not very good with computers. So,My Hp l1908w monitor has some troubles,it's very old,I had it for like 8 years or more. As I starte...

xpcman

N5010 beep 3 times

My Dell N5010 laptop beeps three timea after starting it and no screen plays. What can i do. This problem started after rain in area.Is this due to mo...

xpcman

Backup interupted causing pc boot error

Hello, My desktop does not start up it just keeps restart by itself but nothing came out. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 44.0.2403.133

xpcman

Acer gateway is not starting on battery

Hello, my acer gateway laptop is not starting in battery but starting when it is plug in. after removing plug it suddenly turns off. battery is good...

xpcman

Laptop is not getting start neither charging

My dell laptop inspiron not getting start neither charging what should i do

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Bios not accessible when hard drive is attached.

I have been using an hp 1000 notebook for the past 3 years now. Recently, when using the pc, everything totally froze and an "end process" dialogue o...

xpcman

Laptop will not boot

I had shut down my computer last night bt in morning it dsn't getting start LED is nt glowing when i on the power butten even aftr plugging charger...

Ambucias

Can't get into my laptop forgot the system password

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop that I can't use at all because I forgot the system password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 45.0.2454.94

Ambucias

Stupid computer

Hello, My computer is on and all plugged in... tower makes usual noise fans going.. monitor comes on and blue screen with philips comes up... then i...

xpcman

Hdmi no signal or display on monitor

Hello, I just recently got upgrades consisting a 4690k processor, gtx 970 graphics card, b85m matx board, and 32 GB of 1600Mhz ram. After the dude w...

xpcman

How to update bios

what are basics of update BIOS of dell computer

xpcman

Keys not working

My lapltop a, b, s key is not workin...laptop has window 8 software...pls suggest what to do to fix ny problem ?

xpcman

Computer sometimes shuts off but mostly shows"no signal "

Hello. My computer is my second one i built. It's specs are: GIGABYTE AMD GA-970A-DS3 AM3+ FX ATX Motherboard and AMD FX-4130 3.8GHz Quad Core AM3+ Un...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jul 2016 by
Frazzledazzle

Acer aspire take out the power cord the computer shuts down

Hello, i'm corey my acer when you take out the power cord the computer shuts down Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

How can i connect my laptop with broken screen to tv?

Hello, I have a serious problem. I have a laptop (HP Probook 6560b) with a broken screen, I am only able to see the right corner with some flikkeri...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 15r not starting

Hello, I was working on my laptop when it got turned off abruptly. After that I removed battery and tried to turn it on with only AC power but to...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
ac3mark

Sound from headphones is distorted speakers are fine?

Hello, Whenever I plug my headphones I get only background noise and some distorted voices. My speakers are working perfectly fine. I've checke...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
Inbrooklyn

Lenovo laptop showing a message of automatic repair

Hello, My lenovo laptop lenovo B50-10 is not coming on after showing a message of automatic repair while booting before..and the battery is fixed to...

KY_WD  

Pen drive not detected and reporting 0 bytes

Hi all, today i came around with a big problem, and i don't really know how to resolve it, i've tried everything so i came here to ask you guys i...

KY_WD  

Toshiba satellite blackout but still turns on

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite laptop that runs on windows 10. It will turn on but then black out and turn off randomly and will only be on for s...

ac3mark

How to download pc software like facebook, photoshop

How can i download pc softwares like facebook,photoshop and etc.

ac3mark

Few buttons in my keypad are not working

Hello, I have bought dell Inspiron 15 5558. Few buttons in my keypad are not working. like numeric 5 & 6 from upper numbers, left ctrol key, numer...

ac3mark

Pc monitor no signal

Hello, my desktop show no signalon monitor .please answer me.how to solve aproblem Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Laptop windows 10 blank screen

Solved

Hello, When I start windows 10 the screen is blank but the cursor works. I tried hitting the f8 key and on the right hand side I get "Project" "P...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
Ambucias

Scandisk pendrive shows shortcuts

files ,images,folders in the pendrive are not opening.its displaying the shortcuts.how to open those files.can that be possible???

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite touchpad button not clicking

Hello, My Toshiba Touchpad button will not "click". You have to double tap it. I prefer to click the left button. I believe all the settings ar...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
carollolo

Lenovo system isn't starting

Hello, My Lenovo system isn't starting. I tried taking batter off and switch off. Again put battery on and start again but there is nothing appear...

carollolo

Asus laptop blank screen, no fan, no hd spin help please d:

Hello, I have an Asus X551M. I was playing my game normally when all of a sudden my screen went static, with distorted sounds and distorted graphics...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My acer aspire 5820tg wont start up properly after it dropped!?

Hi I have tried holding the power button down, taking battery out but my screen just wont change from a lit up black screen My cat knocked it ont...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
Anna

Dell inspiron 15r display

Hello, I am having problems with the display on the dell n5110. The display shows everything until the window 8 logo. After that, the screen goes bl...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Dell 1546 not starting

I have a Dell Inspiron 1546 that I bought about 4 or 5 years ago. About a year ago I would have to push the power button several times for it to boot ...

xpcman

Hp laptop black screen

Hello, My lap screen was broken and its start to be difficult to handle with . but when i connect the lap top with hd to the tv it works thats aint ...

xpcman

My computer says no signal

Ok so I have turned on my computer for once this month and when I do,the monitor says that it has no signal. I only hear one beep and I unplugged and ...

xpcman

Which software is used to activate laptop keyboard function key

Solved

I have intrested to know that which software is used to activate the laptop keyboard function (Fn) key. If Fn key is not working how can wifi adapter ...

xpcman

Spacebar,l,m,fn key in my asus laptop is not working

Hello, Some keys in my keyboard is not working, any solutions? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.103

xpcman

Dell n5050 blank screen after the window's 4boxes logo

hi please can you help me with my dell it's turning on and I then get a blank screen after the window's 4boxes logo it's loading any further for me to...

xpcman

My keyboard doesn't type certain letters

Solved

My keyboard is not typing certain letters. It is not typing the letters b, c, m, n, v, x, and y. The computer is locked and my password contains some ...

xpcman

My acer laptop is not booting

Hello, Am dare, this evening i still use my system to do my normal activites, but in the night try to on it but it not coming up, have remove the ba...

xpcman

Diskette drive 0 seek failure

Hello, I have a Dell computer with a floppy disc drive. When I restart my computer I get the message Diskette drive 0 failure. I have Windows 1...

xpcman

How to restore my dell mini laptop with a wireless keyboard

how to restore my dell mini laptop with a wireless keyboard

xpcman

Laptop won't go to login screen

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 17 5000 and when I turn it on it only show a dell logo and that's it, it's just stuck there, no loading signal or anyt...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop will not boot

Hello, I have gateway NV4400w cannot switch on when I put power into laptop sometimes battery led on when I switch on my laptop it's become off and th...

xpcman

Acer v3-331 stuck on start up screen

Hello, My acer V3-331 is stuck on the first start up screen with the "acer explore beyond limits" text. Bios still works, but that's not much of...

BrianGreen
Results 6751 - 6800 out of a total of 33,786