Hello, i am unable to see control panel in my system .could any one suggest me

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Cd/dvd

Hello, i am unable to open Cd drive in my system

dancedhall

Pen drive copying problem

Hello, when i am copying in pen drive then a message appering pen write protect error

closeup22

Lcd screen 19 inch

Hello, i got 19 inch Lcd screen for computer but when i download any picture it becomes small size and c'ant get the right size what to do

closeup22

How to formet kingston pen drive

Hello, empty folders , corrupted folders ,blank Files , Videos cannot be renderred in Media players..... even i have come across some peoples sayin...

closeup22

Sound problem

Hello, my PC is having sound problem for past few days, my kids were playing game on the computer and i don't know what did they do and now there i...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
jademartin

Web cam

Hello, I can't find the disc for my web cam for logitech and can you please show me how i can download the software for free?

dancedhall

Can't use the webcam fm 229 given as a gift

Hello, I have a webcam cd-r king nexus web cam fm229. This was given to me as a gift from the Philippines. I cannot use it. I have went to online to ...

closeup22

Please provide gprs setting

Hello, please setting provide in my cell .Please SMS me.

closeup22

Pen drive

Hello, With wat material is the pen drive made?

closeup22

Processor smps and fan problem

Hello, Suddenly the processor stops working, SMPS is working fine but the fan shuts down and the fan at the back of the CPU cabinet shuts down. ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2009 by
sibichan

I think i broke it

Hello, when i turn on my computer it gose to the hp screen then sits there for a minets then reboots and dose over and over again and it says cant fi...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
chardy

Pc doesnt show anything on my monitor

Hello, im having the same problem as a lot of people in here. ive done the eraser trick (found a faulty slot actually :/ ), and the cpu heat test (pa...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2009 by
chardy

Same idea

So I have been having almost the same problem..I have a 80GB Ipod Classic (Video) But as for me when i plug in my Ipod ever time it says it is connec...

adawn.

Saving mode

Hello, When i turn on the comp everything seens normal, it loads the 'Starting windows' and then turns off and goes into saving mode and the process ...

janer

Hard ware faliure

Hello, what is hardware faliure

closeup22

Dell inspiron 1525

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 1525 fan just started making a LOUD (hear it through the whole house) noise when I turned it on and has only stopped once sin...

dancedhall

How do i delete the songs

Hello, my friend gave me her ipod touch, and i cant figure out how to delete just the songs off of the ipod , i want to keep the applications on it...

dancedhall

Computer

Hello, can you pls compared computer games and adminstrator computer whats the difference.

dybbody

For wap service

Hello, i m bhupesh i want a internet conextion in my cell my cell no is 9773896361 mobile is sony ericsson w810i

closeup22

The flashdisc need to be formatted

Hello, please assist in formatting my flshdisc. Thanks Richie

dancedhall

Thats is your ans

Hello, you ask me how to connect a two pc you cannot use internet ok that is not a big problem first of all you install a drivers of both sys...

dancedhall

Mp4 player

Hello,mp4 player wont play.just displays "loading".? how can it be fixed? plz.

dancedhall

Hardware problem

Hello, i am having problem in installing windows , while installing pc restarts several time that u know, but when it restart it dosent seen on di...

Kalpesh

Cmputer beeps and doesn't come on.

Hello, My desktop hard drives comes on but but it makes to two short beeps every two seconds. the monitor still works it doesn't comes on. it works b...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
chardy

Hard drive not being seen

Hello, my hard drive crashed a sony 80GB drive and I am replacing it with 320 gb pc is pavillion a210n . here is the issues I put drive in and its no...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
ray4559

Sounds

Hello, How Could I Solve Speakers And Sounds Promblems ????????

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
chardy

Computer will not boot

Hello, My computer will not boot up. Beeps once and nothing is show on my monitor. The fan seems to be running and the lights are on the front. Is th...

adawn.

Usb2.0_camera

Hello, i have intex night vision webcam ;IT-305WC when i install camera and error occurred error is USB2.0_camera

sharpman

My usb is not even read

I have been trying some days, weeks, nearly a month... well... a month already. My problem is that the procedure does not work, as the USB is not rea...

Didac

Wap setting

Hello, i want wap setting for nokia 6233 mob no. 9870670575

dancedhall

How to conect computer to old 29

Hello,

dancedhall

About internet connection

Hello, i have already installed a internet to my system so that is too slow n i cant open it properly to so if i want to take a ne...

dancedhall

Sata master drives

Hello, i have two sata drives that i want to setup as both master drives, xp pro on both, so that i can choose which one to boot from. how do i set...

closeup22

Cant hear the sound form my mikomi speaker

Hello, i have a mikomi speaker and i when i plug the jack to my laptop in the green jack the sound wont come out in my speaker i can still hear ...

closeup22

Bios problem

Hello, I have an Acer 5102WLMI laptop and the BIOS in it is not recognizing anything (not the HD nor the CD Drive) There is nothing listed at all in...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2009 by
kulbrz

Hdd crashed

Hello, My HDD crashed last week and i need to get back some files on it, is it possible to get those files back ?

suff954

Hdd hard error

Hello, I got the same problem with my Dell Inspiron 6000 - "HDD hard error" I have a lot of important files on my laptop. Is it possible to recov...

suff954

Pen drive not working

Hello, i buys my hp pendrive yesterday only and in my computer dosen't showing any folder

suff954

Web cam

Hello, i am using china make 2.0 usb web cam i lost webcam cd so pls send me

suff954

Regarding memory card

Hello, my mebile memory card is write protected, how i can remove it please reply me as soon as possible thanks

suff954

Bootable pendrive

Hello, Pls tell me how to make pen drive bootable as my CD drive is not working.

suff954

Pen drive

Hello, sir i have formated pen drive, so i want retreve my data again

suff954

Logitech web cam

Hello, i have logitech quick cam web cam i dont have cd for that i dont know version what drivers helpful me to run web cam in yahoo messanger ...

suff954

Cpu upgrade

Hello, I have an acer aspire M1610..with F672CR mobo..I was just wondering if anybody could give me the information what latest cpu I can upgrade to....

suff954

Window starting prob

Hello, hi my window is not starting even in safe mode, it is restarted every time itfelf. without format is there any way to start window? i think it...

suff954

Pen drive

Hello, sir, my imation 2gb pendrive but i can only insert 200kb of data into plz suggest any solution for this

suff954

Can't open photo files saved on microsd 8gb

Hello, I am trying to upload photos onto my PC that I have saved onto an 8gb micro SD memory card (I think that is what it's called. I have thrown aw...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
Jasper

Battery setting or hardware problem

Hello, whenever i plug my AC adapter to my laptop ( hp pavilion dv6000) it does not indicate on d battery that it is charging or plugged, i only see ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Erorr in sound

Hello, I have a problum in computer sound regarding "No active mixer device found". Please help.

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
sharpman
Results 30501 - 30550 out of a total of 33,784