The discussions

Head phone hole, metal stock in it..

Hello, i have a acer lop top and i real like sounds so i buy a speaker and the dam plug top metal stock on the head phone hole and i don't...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
suff954

How to format

Hello, icanot format my flashuly co allways answer the format didnot secsessfuly complete

suff954

Pen drive

Hello, I have a 2 GB Transcend Pen Drive, I cannot format it successfully because at the end of format it shows window cannt format the drive comple...

suff954

My laptop is not turning on....

Hello, i turned my laptop on and as soon as i put my password the laptop went off!! !its not starting again....when i tried to charge it its not eve...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
noops

Audoio output devie installed

Hello, can u help me audio output device installation for windows vista home basic

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Help me please...my dvd cannot burn dvd

Hello, hai guys can someone help me i got problem...my dvd rom on laptop cannot burn dvd even it cannot detect any blank dvd...is still can read an...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
Help

Drives

Hello, ho do i get in bios on vista for my new hard drive to work pls

xpcman

Acer laptop screen trouble

Hello, i have an acer laptop and there is a 3 inch black part appeared on the left hand side of the screen. If I hook it up to another moniter it wo...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
jules

My pc cant recognise my head phones

Hello, I have a compatible sound card installed on my pc but it cant recognize my speakers and when i open the master volume it sais that i dont have...

dist.urbd

Headphone sound

Hello, seems like i have the same problem as alot of other people... headphones work fine.. but sound comes from the speakers only.... how do i fi...

dist.urbd

Webcam problems

Hello, i'm having trouble with webcam showing up on msn! i am able to make video calls but not just start my webcam! it shuts down after a few minute...

dist.urbd

Hp desktop pc problem

Hello, i am using HP D260 MT desktop computer it sounds continous when power is on the sound is like ambulance sirun type can anyone help me for r...

ash_perez01

How do i find out if my computer burns dvd.

Hello, i am trying to burn dvd's on my lap top but it keeps prompting a message that my drive is already burning and it is not burning anything. how ...

ash_perez01

I cant copy or save in the usb flash disk

Hello, i named my usb falshdisk but it was renamed will i tried to open and i found it empty. then in retried by again pluging it and it was a suce...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
kese

Problems with photo

when i scroll down to photos my ipod restarts. what do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

I want a motherboard cd

Hello, I want motherboard cd for my laptop, detail are given below: modem : 720AP , Canadian: ICES-003, Class-B, Compaq-series cm 2130 , ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Tv sound setup

Solved

Hello, i have a problem with my sound setup on my nvidia 8400 gs i am using a s-video cable and i got everything but the sound i mean on my televisio...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Dvd drive not reading exe files

Closed

Hello, I have a Dell XPS One with a built in DVD drive. I am using Vista home premium. I noticed only recently that if I load a new program that ...

1bad911

Number '3' changes to '£'

Hello, I have an issue with my Lenovo laptop. When I type the number 3 in outlook or Word once i press the space bar it immediately changes to the ...

deepbreathe

Back ground picture set usb

Hello, helo sir / madam, how to set my pendrive back ground image, and how to set music in my pendrive please give the step by step informatio...

deepbreathe

Disk manage

Hello,disk is 320 gb, i had already create the 3 partitions also 100 free space will be display,now will not make the other partition,the msg(not enou...

deepbreathe

How to connect sony viao laptop to toshibalcd

Hello, I BOUGHT VGA TO VIDEO CONVERTER RECENTLY AND I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONNECT MY SONY LAPTOP VAIO TO TOSHIBA LCD (37 INCH MODEL 37AV504DB) . I ...

deepbreathe

I cannot open my pendrive

Hello, I am not able to open my pen drive in spite of trying your way the start value was already 3. It won't work.

deepbreathe

Laptop shut off suddenly with usb in.

Hello, I was working on my laptop HP mini when it just made a whizzing noise then shut off. I know now, however before I read the WARNING it was done...

deepbreathe

Songs deleted from mp3 player

Hello, After transferring music to my MP3 Player, the next time I plug in the player to the computer, it automatically deletes all the songs I had pr...

deepbreathe

Not showing usb connected in my computer

Hello,PLZ help me in solving the problem.Before 3 days ago when i attached my pendrive in USB socket it, the messege blink on the screen that "plz ins...

Zeus Raman

Computer turns on, but the screen stays black

Ok, so I have an Acer Aspire Notebook. It less than one year old and I have already had the hardrive replaced twice, under no fault of my own. Yeste...

lizzilou

Transcend pendrive open error

Hello, Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking the fo...

deepbreathe

Cant boot my windows xp from my bios

Hello, i wanna format my pc but i cant reach my XP software from my CDROM ! i went to the bios to let my computer boots from CDROM but nothing work ....

deepbreathe

No sound

Hello, my sound port is not damaged.It is working properly till i am not getting sound from sound speaker. If i connected 2 pin headphone sound comm...

deepbreathe

Screen frozen

Hello, My computer starts up, I type in my password and the mouse moves and everything. Once it goes to my 'windows page' it freezes up and I can't c...

Zeus Raman

My computer won't turn on properly

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me here. I recently dropped my computer on the floor and as a result it began making this weird crackling sound. Du...

synergy00

Not sata option in bios

Hello, What to do if there is no option for Sata in BIOS.?

ashish

Frozen monitor screen

Hello, My husband has a relatively new CPU. Last night, when I rebooted it, it took very long to get to the point where the monitors come up and sho...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Pc to tv

Hello,how do i conect my pc to tv btw i use nvidia 8400gs and i have buy a s-video kable but there is no sound can someone please teel me how does it ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
hrvoje66

Pin configurations

Hello,i am having nktel A200 mobile phone. I don't have a usb cable. So wanted 2 know the pin configurations of the mobile phone.

suff954

Can i use my htc touch cell phone as web cam

Hello, please tell me how i use my htc touch cell phone as web cam

suff954

No sound comming out

Hello, my computer's sound level is ok.Is there any one pin speaker setting?

suff954

No output in monitor

Hello, Hi, I have a assembled pc last night i saw a movie and shutdown the pc from the morning its not working, problem is cpu is on, getting th...

suff954

Monitor/keyboard not work. comp running

Hello, I have an HP computer. The computer has 2 hard drives and I'm not sure what all, it was done before we got it. The computer was working fine...

rickster

Screen black

Hello,I have every symptoms as stated above except my pc boots and starts for not even a minute then black out but the power, fans and lights on the m...

suff954

Usb not recongnize

Hello, Pls Send me iball pendrive not connect to the pc, the massage show me usb not recongnize.

suff954

8 gb kingstone usb drive not working properly

Hello, when i am storing some data in a computer, the same data shows in pen drive & can open & editable. But when the same pen drive put into anothe...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
nima

My itouch and my new laptop (acer)

Hello, I just got my laptop, and I wanted to play my songs from my iTouch to my laptop outloud. So I plugged it in and my laptop read it as a digital...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Keyboard

Solved

Hello, I have a Gateway laptop with Vista and have hit something causing the numers on the letter keys to show up when I'm trying to type the lette...

xpcman

Won't turn on or off stickes same song

Hello, ipod stay on same song or part time won't turn off or on.

dist.urbd

Web cam

Hello, I have formatted my computer, my web cam driver lost. I tried to find out cd but it was also lost. My web cam model is Intex IT-102wc. P...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Error

Hello, I had the 0 diskette msg come up took the suggestions that were posted on this site. computer came up to configuring data then shut its self...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wifes asus travelmate 5510 boot problem(s)

Hello, She's had the laptop for about 2 year's, as far as I know. Lately since the girl's have been using it it has been dropped by the looks of it...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
-arjen-

Windows7 hdmi

Hello, i have windows 7 on a song vgn-fw290 laptop and also an hdmi port. I recently upgraded to windows 7 from vista (on which hdmi worked perfectly)...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
Nameo0
Results 27801 - 27850 out of a total of 33,784