The discussions

Problem with hp laptop

Hi, I am having HP laptop, it works fine while charging , if i removed it from charging , it causes a problem , screen got switched off after 5, 10 mi...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Blank screen

i have an eee pc 1001 ha and the screen wont work any ideas? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6.2

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2010 by
bob

Laptop wont play through tv with hdmi cable

my laptop wont play through my tv with hdmi cable when I first put laptop on it works but then goes of saying no signal on the tv Configuration: Wi...

closeup22

Sony walkman mp3 changed folder??

Hi, ive recently been having trouble with my sony walkman mp3 player. when i plug it into the computer the "found new hardware" bubble pops up and...

closeup22

When i turn my computer on it make a beep why

I used this computer for 4 or 5 years but today just as I turn it on it says one long beep and shuts off why is this not working my mother board is a ...

closeup22

Question about mobo/memory/cpu compatibility

Is there any reason these three items would not be compatible? - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desk...

closeup22

Dell inspiron won't reboot.

Hello, About 2 months ago for some reason my laptop has been running amuck. A lot of my applications have cease to work. When I try to run them the...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
Willie

Computer keeps restarting

Turn my computer on, brings me to a pre-startup menu prompting me if i want to run my window with safemode on, safemode with network, safemode with so...

lolinternet

Computer wont power up

Solved

I just completed a new gaming PC, I had it powered up and used it for a few days. However, I was attempting to troubleshoot an issue with my audio dev...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
ttaayylloorr

Transferring pictures to laptop

Hello, i have the usb cable connected to the laptop from the phone w880i have run the install disc, but pictures will not transfer, can anyone please ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
espie

Pen drive

HELLO SIR I AM USING A PEN DRIVE WHICH IS UNABLE TO OPEN AT THIS TIME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO FORMAT OR SCAN THE PENDRIVE Configuration: Windows ...

ash_perez01

How to open a flash without format

In my flash lot of important files r thr,i dont have back up of that,whenever i am inserting in any computer its showing that "the disk is not formatt...

ash_perez01

What type of memory card to put in q2

hi i want to know what tyoe of memory card to put in Q2 mobile.... i tried so many memory cards but not going inside

ash_perez01

I-pod to i-tunes icon ?

Hello, My I-pod wants me to plug into I-tunes. This little icon thing pops up showing a usb to I-tunes pic. How do I make it go away? Thx Dave ...

ash_perez01

Solve it pls!

hi,i have jf v30/32gb transcend.i copy files on flash and remove flash from computer.when i connect i again,there is no file on flash! i have formate...

ash_perez01

My pendrive is not formatting. why?

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2010 by
mohan

Problem with hard disk backup

Hi there, I have a problem with hard disk backup. I have bought the external drive with 200GB and tried to backup my sistem C- which is only 40GB b...

tanay

Pen drive problem

hello sir i am using a pen drive which is unable to open now a days what shall ido give me answer on my E-mail Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

JAY

Message tone

how do you change the message tone on phone model SGH j700i

aakai1056

My acer labtop wont work

Configuration: Linux / Firefox 3.5.8 i got an acer labtop for christmas and now it is not working. When i press the power button the green light wi...

aakai1056

Webcam

hi friends.. am using lava a9 mobile phone.it provides cam for using it as webcam in pc.but i dunno what to be done to use it so.please tel me what so...

kaNNAN

Sony vaio cpu hel

the laptop will turn on and start up ok it doesnt over heat any more but is very poorly lol, it has been updated successfully and is running ok but is...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
bex20

My i pod wont turn on!!!!!

I have had my i pod nano for about 6 months only.i was listening to music on the bus home and everything was fine,wasnt out of battery then about 40mi...

luvseat0

Nazia

What can i am open facebook ?

closeup22

Insert disk into drive g

i cant acess my new pendrive. my laptop detcts it, but only shows 1 message" please insert disk into drive G" plz gimme solution. thank u Configur...

closeup22

My pendrive is formatting

hi dear.. i have a 250 gb sony pendrive the problem is when am inserting pendrive in window xp system everytime asking for formet when i go for...

closeup22

Any tips for format windows xp with pendrive

Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

No sound going to sound system

I use my laptop for powerpoint all the time. I want to play videos through the computer, but can't get any sound to come out. I am hooking it up to ...

closeup22

Pendrive formatting

Please tell me how to format my 4 gb sandisk pendrive.

closeup22

I have a hp pavillion dv6000

and my scroller will not work ! can anyone help me?? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Technical problems associated with comp

Hello, helllo i have some queries please help me 1.how to delete temp internet files? 2.wat is the file system on which windows Xp is built on? 3....

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2010 by
ronny

Mouse not working

I purchased the optical mouse in last five months, now i try to use it and does not may be the battery are not charged ho to charge them Configurat...

closeup22

Earphone problem

Hello my left speaker on my ear phone ain't working what should I do.

closeup22

Flashdrive not working

I was using my flashdrive and it suddenly stopped. i went to it in "my computer" and when i clicked on it, a window popped up and said "you must form...

closeup22

Donlex

I have a Dell 5150 laptop that would noturn on so I replaced the motherboard now when up push power switch 2 outside lites flash the fan runs about 2o...

closeup22

Memory card problems

Here is my problem,i was trying to see if my sister's memory fit into my Verizon samsung phone so i could get one like dat..i put it into my phone aft...

closeup22

Webcam driver

i need webcam driver for hcl p28 pdc laptop.and o.s is windows7 Windows7

closeup22

My laptop is showing blank

my laptop is showing blank Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 525.13

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
endos

Acer extensa 5220 suddenly not working.

Hi. I was on a ferry couple days ago and my notebook was connencted to power outlet on the ship. Everything worked perfectly but after I arrived a...

manu

Usb trouble

Hey my name is dana . and i went to plug in my usb cord to the computer to put music on my ipod and nothing popped up ... it wouldnt even regester as ...

PCG

Printer problem

I lost my cd to instull my printer. need help on what to do. printer is epson stylus cx9400Fax.Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

PCG

Sound problems

Yea hi I need some help if possible with a audio sound card Device driver problem you see I believe I did what one of the other guys did an just total...

Raenae

Earphone are not working

Hello, my earphones are working on everything else, but when i put them into my laptop thhey don't connect. They go as far as they can into the la...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
Cruso656

Webcam problem

Hello, the problem is that the driver on cd just doesn't work... please help! i have a markvision magnetic web cam ( HK075-04921, MVWC-MG4921-L)

5 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
kody

Looking for parts

Hello, i am in need of the e and w keys for my acer aspire 4520 keyboard where can i find them at online

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
agnes01

I want to get sofewear.

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.5i bought sandisk cruzer blade 4gb and i don't know how to input sofewear and where will i get ?

closeup22

Gatvol

Hi, the problem I got is this after turning my computer on all the fans, lights come on and stay on for about 10 sec then it just shuts off and starts...

closeup22

Cd/dvd device not working

TSST corp CD/DVDw TS-H652D ATA Device is not working!! I can open the CD tray, insert, close it & it doesn't read or detect the CD or DVD. Is it pos...

closeup22

Helppp meee

i have an HP laptop 2*Touchsmart notebook ....and the keyboard doesn't work .....i tried everithing i tried to restore it ...i tried to install the so...

gazmakka

Webcam problems

How do i enable my webcam on my acer aspire 5532 series? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6

closeup22
Results 27301 - 27350 out of a total of 33,784