The discussions

Can i play movies form my laptop to an old ze

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D600 and want to watch You Tune on my old Zenith Televsion which is also a monitor. Is that possible and if so what it...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

Webcam lost

Hello, when i install wind vista,i lost my webcam,i think the webcam software of my laptop lost,what i have to do for start my webcam,plz help,or whi...

closeup22

Printer

Hello, i need some help setting up my computer to my printer without the cd, i have an lexmark x5650

closeup22

Vga cord??

Hello, What if i have a VGA cord to connect my laptop to the tv but when i wanna put the image to the tv.. i can only click svideo and not vga like i...

closeup22

Windows boot

Solved

Hello, I had a problem with my old MB so I replaced it, but now I got new Gigabyte GA-EP41-UD3L. now my problem is that I can get to bios with no pro...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
korx

No. sync:out of range

Hello, pls give me a suggession a TV card from PC. TV card active but my sound is ok. ERROR type: NO SYNC.--OUT OF RANGE I want a final result of ...

closeup22

Webcame

Hello, hi my name is rosy. my webcame on the laptop gets stuck after every 2 mins what should i do? can u help me fix it. working of the webcame does...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Pc problem

Hello, sir, my self mahesh gawhale, plz tell me how to increase virtual memory in my pc

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
mahesh gawhale

How crieat pc to pc lan wire connection

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2010 by
shaan

How to repair my pen drive

Hello, sir saw mehow to repair my pen drive. my pendrive was not found in system .plzzz saw me as soon as. Reply me.

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
cessdg

Pen drive prob

Hello, sir there problem in my 4 gb kingston pen drive there an message The operation didd not complete because media is write protected. give m...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Piy

I want intex it-305 web cam driver

Solved

I want intex it-305 web cam driver.pleaze send me.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Pendrive

Hello, when i am opening my pendrive in any pc or laptop it is showing that please enter a disk

Lindarx

My laptop wont work some one help me please

ok i was on my aspire one netbook aod250 last night and i dropped it. the side of it hit the floor and i picked it up. the battery came out so it died...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
gunerman8

Creating test disc

Hello, i having problems with my dvd rom drive and the disc won't read, please help!Configuration: Windows Vista / DVD/CD-ROM drives

dancedhall

No sounds

Solved

Hello, My system has no audio device.please help me to how to reinstall the volume control.

dancedhall

My pd does not show data present..

Hello, my pen drive is detected by the system succesfully ..................it also receives data but the data is all lost whenever i plug it in agai...

dancedhall

Usb

Hello, my pen drive in working prefectly in window xp but when i use this pen drive in window vista it shows that it is disable . when i click on ena...

dancedhall

Pen drive is not detecting

Hello, I am KOMAL SHINDE from Maharashtra. I have taken the pen drive from Solapur and that pendrive is not get access to computer so please tell me...

dancedhall

Web cam to install but no cd

My problem is that I have lost my installation cd to my web cam. It is a Retail Plus webcam model #: RP-CAPU-835. Is it possible you can help me ge...

dancedhall

My computer switches off

Hello, My computer switches off whenever i connect to broadband internet. It works fine when i use a datacard (USB Internet card). What could b...

dancedhall

My screen went out....solution?

Hello, Hello everyone...i need help...ive recently bought an HP dv7 and its been working perfectly for the past 6 months. Yesterday, however the scre...

dancedhall

Logitech web camera driver for m/n: v-uaz27a

Hello, I need the logitech web camera driver for M/N: V-UAZ27A As it is the old model, I dont see the drivers in logitech site. Pls help. Th...

closeup22

Pc wont boot up

Hello, have a acer aspire t-180 that wont boot ,it will start up but wont recognise screen mouse or keyboard but keeps beeping every other second

4 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

How to find shortcut on keyboard

Hello, On the Microsoft Notebook Mouse 8000, if you press down on the scroll wheel when you are on your desktop all of the window appear on the scr...

closeup22

How to operate m web cam

Hello, I am wondering how to operate the web cam on my laptop and can it take pics? I hv the Lenovo Intel Thinkpad SL 510... Help PLZ???

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Mobile web came softaware for pc

Hello, dear kathy i got software for mobile but i want software for pc where i get it

dist.urbd

Laptop screen will not start up

Hello, I have a Toshiba Laptop that will start up when cold and run normally for hours. Then when I immediately restart the computer it runs but th...

john805

My pen

Hello, my pen is broken and i want you to fix so i can use it if you can not fix it i will hunt you down and stick all of my pens up ur nose

dist.urbd

My computer just keep on turning off after

Hello, My computer just keep turning off after a few minutes everytime i'm trying to use it, can you tell me whats wrong please

dist.urbd

Pen drive prob

Hello, my 2 gb pen drive has stopped working in my pc.......... how can i resolve this prob

ash_perez01

Cant hear other person's voice during voice c

Hello, I can hear other person's voice. But, the other person cant hear my voice during voice chat. I am using Dell Inspiron Laptop.

ash_perez01

Realtek hi def speakers - l does not work

Hello, I have two speakers installed with Windows VISTA. At one time there was sound from the L speaker but not for the past few weeks. The R work...

ash_perez01

Can't open my flash drive

Hello, my pc can't read my flash drive, "My computer" does not respond i tried to open it from other pc but its working. i tried also other flash dri...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
oharo

Cd/dvd not showing up most times.

Hello, I am still having problem with my cd/dvd drive not showing up but once in awhile. Are there any new suggestions/answers to the problem. I will ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
onantho

Right hand side desktop items can only be ace

Hello, I have a problem... i have some icons on the right hand side of desktop screen and have access only to those.... How do i access those placed ...

closeup22

The voice not there

Hello, my problem that my telphon eiroga E71 tv when i sent music I dont know what happen now I cant sent any voice

closeup22

Not there voice

Hello, I was sent to my music and after i dont know what happen not there voice

closeup22

Laptop dead

Hello, Brilliant Thanks

closeup22

Cd drive malfuction?!

Hello, i bought an ASUS G1Sn-B1 laptop last August, it has Vista x64, and about 3 months ago my Blu-ray/disc drive stopped working, but not quite. ...

10 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2010 by
Saviour

Gprs setting

Hello, Please tell me GPRS Setting samsung gt s3653. thanks nitin

closeup22

Dvd data recover

Hello, Actually i write my data into dvd ...then after that i opened any dvd drive means it will not opened plz can u help me how to recover my da...

closeup22

How to make bootable pen draive

Hello, please tell me how to make bootable pendrieve and how to install win xp from pen drieve.

closeup22

Take so long for computer to start up

Hello take any one help when i start my computer up i take about 3,4 min, for it load up can any tell my its not faster or what can i do to speed it u...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
anon

Computer restarts time and again

Hello, My computer restarts time and again.... ... Further more my computer restarted while I was formatting it... Since then my moniter seems blank...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Ambucias

Cracked memory card

Hello, My 2 GB SD memory card can not be read on my PC. I was looking at the card and there is a small crack on the case. Could this be a reason wh...

ash_perez01

Pc power related

Hello, when PC is switched on only CD drive is working but no booting takes place. what is the reason?

closeup22

Error message while opening the flask drives.

Hello, When ever I try to open my flask drives, I get an error message "Can not find script file "H:\killvirus.vbs". To open the drive I have to use ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2010 by
Zaheer Khan

System not coming up

Hello,

closeup22

Pen drive

Hello, On which market is it available ??? Please tell me

closeup22
Results 27551 - 27600 out of a total of 33,787