The discussions

Web camera

i have a intex web camera but i have lost my driver cd and i forgot my web camera model number please send me the details how to install that camera ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

No sound and no volume in my pc

Solved

Hello, no sound and no volume in my pc pls help me my spekar add in cpu and what dirver add in my pc pls help my pc is Dell pls help w...

jack4rall

Blinking blue lights on acer

Hello, My new Acer M265 desktop is running Windows 7 Pro. There are two blue lights side by side on the case just above the on button. One is the ha...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
viv

Hp laptop screen black out

Hello, I have a HP2500 laptop. I was using is then all of the sudden it black out. My plug was not connect so I thought that it might ran out of b...

AA

I cannot able to reopen my 32 gb pen drive

Hello, I have 32 GB Pen drive. and Its already formatted 2 times before. But now, i cannot get open whenever attach to other pc. What is the probl...

Krishna

Missing dvd/cd drive

Hello, i am not getting my dvd drive in my computer list ,also in device manager it is not showing,please help me

jack4rall

My computer keeps freezing

Hello, after i start a game (mount and blade as it is the only one installed) my computer will freeze within a few minutes. i am not sure why it happe...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

My i pod wont turn on

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.0.19 HI, my i pod will turn on when it is plugged into the computer or a wall charger and i...

little.jay60

Monitor light blinks

Hello, I have found a continuous problem with the computer.My computer doesnt start up for a long time ( almost 20 mins).when i press the power,All ...

little.jay60

Acer travelmate 6592... screen is broken!

Hello, last night i literally broke my screen in 2 as i stepped on my laptop. so now the only quick solution to see something is to plug the S cab...

little.jay60

My pendrive doesnot detect on other pc

Hello, i have a pendrive of iball 2gb.it detedts only my pc.other connected not deted on plug and play.but it works n my pc and ddone all with my...

little.jay60

Nano

Hello, I WANT TO LOAD NEW SONGS TO NANO BUT DO NOT WANT TO LOSE ONES ON IT ALREADY . A FRIEND LOADED IT FOR ME BEFORE AND DO NOT WANT LOSE SONGS ...

little.jay60

Dell laptop inspiron b130

Hello, Just a day a go my laptop Dell Inspiron B130 stop giving sound from the ear phone jack.The sound which i can listen is very little a...

little.jay60

Pendrive background

Hello,How can I Set the background to my Pendrive and what is the most suitable Software for it?

girl

Dell inspiron 1525 wont turn on

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1525. One day i was on it and it shut off. I put it back on and it worked but when i got on my desktop screen it shu...

little.jay60

My sound won't work on my internet!!! d:

Hello, My headphones won't work on the Internet, but exept that they wort fine. D,: D,: D,: D,: D,: D,: Oh yeah, and they don't let me listen to vi...

little.jay60

Monitor going to sleep

Hello, Could anyone help please? I was playing the Need For Speed (Undercover) game on my computer HP Pavilion in Windos XP. Suddenly it got hang...

little.jay60

Removing the battery

Solved

Hello, When should I remove the battery to prolong its life, before putting the AC power or after? I keep on removing the battery of my notebook b...

little.jay60

Laptop wont show up on tv.

Hello, Every time I try plug my laptop into my TV with a hdmi cable, it wont show up. and it doesn't come up in the computers display lists.. what can...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
xpcman

Itouch, not working at all!

So I was using my itouch just yesterday, until it froze on me when i hit home. I did reset it, and it worked again. However, it crashed AGAIN! The bat...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
cvang12

Amilo li 2727

Hello, i have a amilo li2727 i have no restore discs and there is a problem with it cant get to the main windows screen and i need to restore to fac...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
dsfsafas

Help connecting laptop to tv with hdmi

Hello, I'm trying to connect my Samsung R510 to my samsung hd tv, but when i turn the channel over i get a red scale picture with very poor qualit...

Eddie

Error message

Hello, i have an acer laptop. switch it on and all i get is black screen disk error , press any key to continue. but no response from the keyboard ...

xpcman

Problems with my hp dv6000

Hello, My hp dv6000 was working fine until this morning. The only thing I can think of is that my daughter brought my laptop back to me still ru...

rahulfinch

Dvd rider problem

Hello, my dvd reader has slowly working..what to do Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.4

rahulfinch

Remove trojen?

Hello, how can i delete trojens file?which antiviruse is better for thise job? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.10

jack4rall

Pc wond recognize my old hdd

Hello, I attached an old HDD from my old computer to my new Win 7 notebook, but the notebook does not recognize the old HDD. I checked with Devic...

mrrigga

Computer issues

Solved

Hello, I built my desktop computer awhile ago, and I just came back from a week of being out of town. I turned it off before i left and when i came ...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
jack4rall

Memory card

hello How can i unlock my nokia 2700 classic scandisc

rahulfinch

Built in webcam

Closed

Hi, I have a Advent notebook Model No: 4211 with built in webcam. Can you tell me how do i find the webcam is switched on. I have looked in the ...

rahulfinch

Sony vaio vgn-fw21l

Hello, My sony vaio has crashed and I will start in safe mode. Ihave attempted to recover from the beginiong of the week and beginging of the month ...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2010 by
rahulfinch

Computer games no sound

Hello, My computers sound works perfectly fine, but when I play a few different computer games they have no sound. I've tried everything I can th...

j-jay

Makindray89

Hello, pls i need an hp pavilion dv6000 drivers for winxp on system please i could not be able to play and hear anything on system since yesterday i w...

rahulfinch

I have a problem with my pendrive

sir, i have problem to my 4gb hp pendrive.i cannot able to format my pendrive when iam trying it shows the error that some progam is using the drive ...

jack4rall

My laptop screen is black

Hello, my laptop screen wont tern on it always stays black i need help fixing it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jack4rall

Formating the pen drive

Hello, i tried to format my pen drive its not working it says delete all ur files from pen drive to paste the games

jack4rall

Lines in acer laptops

Hello, sir problem is the lines are form in my laptops , when i press the top side of laptop that time only the lines are formed W...

Wandful

Water on laptop

Solved

Hello, I have dell laptop, 2 or 3 drops of water spill in my laptop than after my laptop shut down i again restart it again shut down and now it...

Ambucias

My control panel does not appear

Hello, my name is AHMED my control panel hasn't appear anymore on the start list for the exampel if i press the clock twice it appears me that< thi...

raja

Com surrogate

Hello, When I open one of my drive, a message occurs that "COM Surrogate has stoopped working" Please give me suggestion to remove...

Ambucias

Logon process initialization failure on acer

Hello, I get a white box in the middle of my acer aspire 5720-6514 with logon process intialization failure. Please consult the event log for more...

philaz

My hp laptop does not sound too

Hello, Thank you for all your post. Pls the loudspeaker of my laptop does not work, but it plays through the earpiece. I tried to set the s...

little.jay60

Microphone not working

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Opera 9.80 Hey... there... someone... help me... already spent hole day... cannot solve that problem. ...

little.jay60

Monitor goes blank

Hello, my monitor went blank today after a brief blue screen (like the blue screen of death) that only lasted 1 second. When I do a power down and ...

little.jay60

Flashing lights!!

Hello, is there an alternative to changing the battery when the red is flashing light on the inspiron b120 Configuration: Windows XP / Interne...

little.jay60

Black screen

Hello, Here is the problem i got a new graphics card for my computer it was playing fine for a couple of days, then when i went to restart my co...

little.jay60

Sound scroller

Hello, I have a dv6 and the scroller for my sound (in between the mute and wifi turn off) still turns up volume, however, it does not ...

little.jay60

Monitor no output

Hello, I have some problem too... I have a PC, there is no output in monitor. firstly I check the RAM, after I take it from motherboard there is no b...

LJ

Hp laptop

Hello, About The Hp LAptop, It freezed and so then i turned it off, and i waited for like 5 minutes and i turned back on, and ther laptop wont tur...

little.jay60

Pendrive

Hello, i can't copy files (4GB) from pendrive. How to solve this problem. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

little.jay60
Results 24501 - 24550 out of a total of 33,784