The discussions

Help pls

Hello, now this is how it went down in details: from control panel i went to display then i chose settings, advanced then adapter from there i ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
closeup22

My hp pavallion 2000 leptop shut down somtime

Hello, my leptop shut down during working,some time it does not happen even using for 2 or 3 hour,another time it stop after one hour or so,yes it is ...

closeup22

Dv6645

Hello, my laptop screen went black, took battery out, n unplug d charger, turn back on, still nothing happen, laptop is still on.... Thx Config...

closeup22

Toshiba touchpad not working

Hello, I'm haveing problems with the touchpad. Nothing seems to be working i've tried everything that i read but nothing. I can't even use a usb mou...

closeup22

U3 not blinking or recognized

Hello, I have a U3 drive (2GB) and it worked fine. I had to go to my bus stop in heavy rain today and my pants got a bit wet. At work, I connected...

closeup22

Fan processor spinning fast, but no view

Hello guys,,, i do need your help. i just join with you all, hoping some help to my problem. i have Accer Aspire PC. sometimes it restart by itsel...

1dallek1

I need help to install my kr50wc web cam

Hello, I need help to install my wed cam Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
J

Why my computer off automatic

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 when i play games or conect net from mobile after 1hours my computer off automati...

digitaldon9

Sound problem on hp

Hello, the sound on my hp dv6000 series, was working fine, until i tripped and yanked the headphones out the headphone jack>>all the sound on...

ash_perez01

Image blurr in it 305 c

Hi, with intex 305c ,I always get an blur image in my pc which uses windows7 . i tried adjusting the image too but still getting an negative type o...

ash_perez01

Using my t.v for a monitor

Hello, i hooked my computer up to my t.v but the screen is pushed way to the left and i cant center it Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Expl...

ash_perez01

Problem occure with my pen drive

Hello Sir, I have a problem with my pen drive, when i am trying to delete or paste something it showing that the "Disk is write protected, the same...

ash_perez01

Monitor doesn't get any signal.

Hello, I've just switched back to Vista home premium after trying out Windows 7. Well, windows 7 was full of bugs for me and I gave up.It all starte...

spitfire12

Spacebar

Hello, Icantspacemywritingwithwithmyspacebarplshelpmeout Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.9

ash_perez01

My asus is power on but battrey not charging

Hello, my name is wale, my asus laptop is power on but not charging i have remove and reinstore the battrey back but i decover that the charhing ...

ash_perez01

I9+++

Hello, How to you activate the audio player? Tony

ash_perez01

Power supply

Hello, i i have an aspire 5100, it was working fine and used it for almost 2 years and all of sudden when i switch on, as I wait for it t...

ash_perez01

Webcam not working

Hello, my sony vaio fw520f webcam nt working now.4 few days it worked but now suddenly when iam using 2 connect my webcam wit yahoo it shows''Th...

ash_perez01

I have a dell inspiron 15 laptop but a

Hello, I have a Dell inspiron 15 laptop, it wont boot up after it passes the load section that shows dell inspiron, after that the screen is blank w...

dist.urbd

Cant get on line

Hello, i have got brand new computer and i can not get it on line!!!! i have an orange live box all it keeps saying is no eathnet cable but its ther...

dist.urbd

My computer wont take dvds

Hello, HELP ME MY LAPTOP SAYS THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE PORTABLE DISC AND THE COMPUTER Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 533.4

dist.urbd

Confused

Hello, i reset and erased all the settings on my ipod touch because the songs wouldnt work i pressed the middle button and the on/off button at the s...

dist.urbd

My dell laptop is dead.

Hello, My inspiron 1501 was running then all of a sudden it made a beep and went off and now will not turn back on. The battery is fully charged. ...

dist.urbd

Connect laptop to older tv

Hello, can it work on older rca Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Acer travelmate 250

Hello, my nephews labtop wont load the screen stays Blank Its showss the power lite but the screen stays blank He has Windoxs Xp installed n it ...

ash_perez01

Problem on dvd writer

Hello, sir i m sidhant and problm is sir that my dvd writer does not work it can read any dvd or cd please tell me sir what i can do and h...

ash_perez01

Rasheed

Hello Sir, kindly tell the "How to I remove the write-Protection" Disk error, when i format and make any new folder so i can't access it. Please re...

ash_perez01

Ibm laptop(t41network controller driver

Solved

Hello, i have a IBM laptop(T41) my network card is a INTEL Pro/1000 MT Mobile Connection my network controller is not working and I cant connect...

zero

Where is the battery in my laptop located?

my keypad on my laptop dell latitude D620 isnt working and just clinks when any character is pressed, i see advice stating remove battery and replace ...

angelina104

Printer problem

Hello, my lexmark x5340 is not printing on paper but it is making a printing sound. Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

nancy0123

Computer laptop won't boot, blank monitor

Hello, I have a real problem w/ my Dell XPS M2010. I tried to find some answers via previous discussions, but most seem to be related to a regula...

nancy0123

No sound from desktop pc to lcd tv

Hello, i have a hp slimline pc that i am trying to run audio from into my sony lcd tv. i ran an audio line into a two way rca and plugged them into m...

coorsfield

Shift key help

Hello, my shift key opens another program, also cant use for any characters or capitalization. need any suggestions. i tried holding both shift key...

coorsfield

Keyboard/cursor keeps moving on it's own!

Hi I have an HP dv2000. When working on a document or an email or anything I am need to type, my keyboard is driving me CRAZY!! It skips and moves ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
coorsfield

Dell inspiron 1545

Hello, After removing the keyboard to clean it up (a friend dripped a little water onto the keyboard) and putting it back together, the laptop doesn...

coorsfield

Power

Hello, Acer laptop that keeps restarting itself at the slightest nudge but when I do turn it on the power is on and the fan is moving bu the screen ...

coorsfield

Computer swithces on but don't proceed

Hello, My computer Swithces on, srceen stays black, keyboard just switches on and off again, no ussual beep. The fan and the LED light are on. ...

coorsfield

Computer problems

My computer won't let me take my flash drive safely out it says "The device 'Generic volume' cannot be stopped right now. Try stopping the device agai...

coorsfield

Sister's toshiba turns on but then blank

Hello, My sister's Toshiba laptop(windows XP *vista compatible*) turns on but after the "In Touch With Tomorrow Toshiba" sign, its gives u...

coorsfield

Stuck at bios

Hello, I recently installed an Nvidia 8400 over my 7600 graphics card and added 2 more gbs of ram. I also installed a 2.8ghz cpu over my 2.6. Wit...

coorsfield

Wont bootup

Hello, PLZ HELP...I unplagged my desktop coze wasen,t responding on closing down...Now when i try to open will just give me the WindowsXP screan,then ...

coorsfield

Pls help...dvd-rw drive problem

Hello, i have a hp laptop... i have a DVD/CD-RW drive only in my latop... is there a downloadable driver or software to change my driver into DV...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
emgie

Hp digital webcam

Hello, i dont have the cd for the webcam my girlfriend gave to me so we can talk while shes at college and it doesnt work with skype yet. is there a...

JHONYT

Blank screen

I have a HP mini 110-1012NR and every time I cut it on it stays on a blank screen and a line blinking on the upper left-hand corner of the screen. Is ...

videokidd

Scan disk 4 gig chip..

Hello, My phone wants to format the chip so I did.. then I put it in a USB connection and on the computer it says ANY file is to big to put on th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
no

How to install webcam without info

Hello, i'm trying to install webcam to my labtop dell inspiron 1525. the webcam is a microinovation ic465c. please send me any help to email richard...

closeup22

Vga cable- no audio!

Hi, I just bought a VGA cable hooked it up to my laptop, and turned around my Vizio HD TV. The only port the VGA plug looked like it fit into was l...

closeup22

Dell d630 hard drive locked 595b

Solved

Hello, Dell d630 hard drive locked Hello, help please hard drive code 5NK179ZF-595B PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE UNLOCK CODE, ill never lend this machin...

3 replies Last reply on 27 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Not recognizing memory card

Hello, I'm trying to use my old Micro SD memory card on my new Samsung GT E2120 fone. My fone won't read the memory card, I'm receiving the me...

closeup22

Sir i want audio sound card for my laptop l19

Hello, sir i want audio sound card for my laptop L19 cmp 420. pl send me the link. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

closeup22
Results 25851 - 25900 out of a total of 33,786