The discussions

Pen drive problem

Hello, I got a $ gb Moserbaer Pen drive .when I connect it to My pc a message says "usb Device not recognised" .What to do??

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
zbill1

Cpu can not boot

Hello, i have dell station , power on her on beep see the dell apear on screen that it off by itselt and on again ... like that repeat itself i chec...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Black screen but the laptop turns on

Hello, I was using my laptop when all of a sudden my screen went all snowny then the screen turned black but everythng else workes

xpcman

Samsung g600 as webcam??

Hello, can 9i use my g600 samsung as a webcam? some mobile o/s' s will work and others dont but i cant even identify the o/s on mine- just called pr...

ash_perez01

Upgrading ram

Hello, My problem is I installed 4GIG ram kit ( 2 sticks 2 gigs each) in my computer and it only shows 2 gigs ram in systems. I have an AMD Althon...

justkeith

N70 cant chat

Hello, i hav this N70 connected to the net and can browse but i don knw how to chat wit it, if i open yahoo messenger i cant log it. pls hep me o...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Webcam

Hello, How do I download the acer aspire 5532 webcam software or driver for free?

xpcman

Samsung ht-tz325,convert to region free?

Hello, I've just bought a Samsung HT-TZ325 5.1 Home Theatre System....However, I have quite a few Region 1 DVD's. Can I get the DVD player to play ...

closeup22

Toshiba 8 gb pen drive

Hello, My pen drive is Toshiba 8GB. It does not work. Message "The Disk is Write protected". Pls Help me. Thanking you Mustafa

closeup22

Partion in c drive

Hello, i have 2 drive ,one has a 80 gb and other have to 143 i want partion in drive c (143 gb) how process it can i do..........................

closeup22

Problem with a dvd-cd drive

Hello, I have a problem with my computer. It restarts every time I put a CD inside. The icon of the DVD is not shown, too. Thank you!

closeup22

Laptop switches off after 30 minutes

Hello, I have a compaq presario laptop, I have tried the advice on this site to re boot. I switched it off, removed the battery, presses the on/of...

closeup22

Presario 5000 dvd and cd drive inop

Hello, Anybody got an idea my cd and dvd drive are inop out of the blue, thanxConfiguration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Please help gateway being stupid

Hello, my gateway the past few days has been waking up from its hibernation when the lid is still closed. but when i open it, it immediately restarts...

new nv79 i5

Audio cable to connect pc and tv?

Hello, The other day, I bought a vga cable to connect my pc with my tv. It works well except I need a separate cable so my tv will play audio. What...

closeup22

Help to recover data

Hello, My laptop went out of order. I used integral external enclosure to recover the data from the laptop's hard drive. I followed all the insturc...

xpcman

Black screen can't do anything

Hello, All the answers about black screen assume you can see something to work with on screen. I can hear booting and then stops but I can't see any...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
xpcman

Need to install new operating system

Hello, I need to kill my windows vista system and install a new copy of windows XP how is this done ?Do I have to F disk this , then What?

xpcman

Battery light wont go off when charge is done

I just bought a new battery for my delll inspiron b130 off of ebay. They battey holds a charge and last around 3 hours, the problem is when the comput...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
Rich

Web cam

Hello, i want that how to install my web camera?i have no cd.i want the ful details that how to install ?please tel me soon

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
lisa

Hard drive gone

Hello, I have just given my Dell computer to someone to check for virus as it wasn’t running quite as it should. I am not very technically and wan...

xpcman

Hp mini 2133

Hello, i was wondering why doesn;t my PC screen shows, i took it apart to see what was inside and now all it does is show the blue power button is on....

xpcman

Khan she baab

Hello, mera screem neela ho gaya, ,madad karo plz

dist.urbd

Need help asap

Hello, well my phone wont turn on, i downloaded something from cydia. Ive tried pressing the home and hold/off button and when i try to sync it on...

ash_perez01

Booting

Hello, My HP laptop fail to boot unless I connect to the external monitor, when I remove the external monitor it continues well but when I reboot wet...

xpcman

Software

Hello, I NEED A SOFTWARE FOR MY FUJITSU SIEMENS COMPUTER, OF A A PENTIUM 4 BRAND. AFTER THE INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS, THE SOUND IS ALWAYS OFF, IT IS ...

ash_perez01

Usb port

Hello, I have a flash drive I can use at my work computer but my home computer will not "show" the device. When I plug it in it makes the sound li...

dist.urbd

Using china mobile u 868 as web cam

Hello, I am trying to use my mobile e 868 as a web cam but it is not starting, it shows to start as web cam I select from mobile but on the PC web ca...

ash_perez01

Dge-528t gigabit ethernet not working

Hello, guys I was wondering if you could help me ive got a d-link DGE-528T GIGABIT ETHERNET LAN CARD, now if I go to "device manager"--->"network ad...

8 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
www.cifbuy.com

Keyboard and mouse can't be together

Hello, I just bought a new computer with windows 7 but since I have another hard drive i tried installing the new hard drive the new one is SATA a...

Sanix

Replace pentium 3 pro by the pentium 4

Hello, is it possible to replace pentium 3 pro by the pentium 4.

xpcman

Acer laptop 5920g

Hello, my acer laptop only has vertical lines how can i get it to show my desktop can anyone help please

closeup22

Send tv program to tv, but use computer at sa

Hello, I would like to be able to watch a channel I can watch on my computer that my cable co does not have. However, I also want to be able to use ...

closeup22

My dvd-ram drive won't open or shut

Hello,

closeup22

Unlocking sd card

Hello, how to unlock the nokia micro sd card, pleaseConfiguration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Tv comp trouble

Hello,im trying to hook up my laptop to my plasma tv i have the VGA cables set up but it still wont work ive tried the fn f8 thing please help

closeup22

Pen drive not supported in my pc

Hello, hai sir this is murali. i have problem my pen drive. sapoted pen drive only my pc & other pen drives or not sapoted my pc. ple give me solusti...

closeup22

Toshiba camileo p10 screen

Hello, just bought my daughter a camileo p10 camcorder its been working fine since christmas ,but now it will turn on and the toshiba wording comes ...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2010 by
petty

Micro sd

Hello, my micro sd card lock with password.i have also unlocker software but card is no show in my computer.how i am break this password please give...

closeup22

Dell fan stopped working now computer will no

Hello,I have been receiving a message that I had a fan failure on bootup and to hit f1. But my computer has been working fine for over a month. Well t...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
Myrna

Kodak easy share c330 camera. to play the vid

Hello, Hi all I have a Kodak Easy Share C330 Camera. I have burned all the Photo's and Video's from the camera onto a blank DVD. I burned everything ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
abs0

Hp dv6000 power on failed

Hello, i shut down my hp laptop normally, but the following day it failed to start. No power on, no light, just went off. what can be the problem?

2 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
hamad

Internet cords

Hello, hg

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
sharpman

Upgrading cpu, same hd possible?

Solved

Hello, I am looking into upgrading my CPU and motherboard(5-6 years old). Current CPU: AMD Athlon 64x2 Socket AM2 Motherboard: ASUS M2N-SLI wireles...

sharpman

Power meter and volume indicator not displayi

Hello, MY laptop does not show the power meter in the monitor when i use the function keys......i have to visit the control panel to see the power me...

sharpman

Can i play movies form my laptop to an old ze

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D600 and want to watch You Tune on my old Zenith Televsion which is also a monitor. Is that possible and if so what it...

sharpman

Webcam lost

Hello, when i install wind vista,i lost my webcam,i think the webcam software of my laptop lost,what i have to do for start my webcam,plz help,or whi...

closeup22

Printer

Hello, i need some help setting up my computer to my printer without the cd, i have an lexmark x5650

closeup22

Vga cord??

Hello, What if i have a VGA cord to connect my laptop to the tv but when i wanna put the image to the tv.. i can only click svideo and not vga like i...

closeup22

Windows boot

Solved

Hello, I had a problem with my old MB so I replaced it, but now I got new Gigabyte GA-EP41-UD3L. now my problem is that I can get to bios with no pro...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2010 by
korx
Results 27501 - 27550 out of a total of 33,782