The discussions

My compaq evo not workin at all

Hello, A having a problem with my pc. when I put it on it does not display anything but unly gives me three tones. I have changed the memory but it...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Audio jack problem

Hello, my computer is unable to detect when i connect head phones into the front panel audio jack

suff954

Mp3 player doesn't charge and plug in laptop!

Hello, today i tried to plug my Samsung Mp3 player to my laptop but it doesnt recognixe. Then i tried to charge it and it doesnt work either. I have i...

suff954

My keyboard keytop has come out

Hello, accidentally my keyboard letter came out how do you fix it back on? i tried to push it and put it back on. but its not working. i have got ...

rickster

Reformat error

Hello, i tried to reformat my desktop which is windows xp, and it did not continued to reformat bcos it saids "it cant detect hard disk drives make...

suff954

Problem in pc

Hello, My pc always get hang when i restart my pc i have formatted the system also I think it is due the mcafee antivirus software because when i...

ash_perez01

I pod shuffle

Hello, i wanted to download songa in my ipod but i cant and after some time wheni wanted to start my i pod it was not able to switch on i plugged it ...

ash_perez01

Hp pavillion baack screen

Hello, my laptop hp pavillion dv2601tx with vista home premium stopped starting up then when it did start up it showed nmi memory parity error then ...

rickster

No display on laptop

Hello, I was trying to use a new monitor with my laptop. I got the new one to work but the laptop monitor stopped working. I messed around with di...

dist.urbd

Lost web cam cd its a creative its also old c

Hello, need a driver want to see a few things

dist.urbd

Dvdrom changes to cdrom when dvd is inserted

Hello, My Sony DVD RW DRU-842A HAS BEEN WORKING FINE AND SUDDENLY IT WON'T READ DVD'S. YOU INSERT ON AND IT CHANGES TO A CD-ROM. HELP!

dist.urbd

Device not recognised

Hello, I have a Hyundai portable disk and till last week it was working perfectly on my computer. I loaned it out to my friend who attached it to his...

ash_perez01

Dell inspiron 9300 lcd went black

Hello, My 4 yr old Dell laptop has been a rock solid dream performer its entire life. Today for the first time the LCD showed something like a wate...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Read write

Hello, My compaq presario will not read any cds i install turbo tax ,games etc

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Dvd drive

Hello, My dell dimension decided it doesnt want to read any disc. I cannot burn music, which is all i really wanted to do. I already went to do. Hav...

xpcman

How to switch to hard drive d

Hello,my hard disc c is full and i want to switch to hard disc d what do i do?

rickster

Lost the installation cd of web cam

Hello, I have lost the installation cd of Logitech web cam. I dont have any information about the web cam i.e how much megapixel it is etc... plz he...

ash_perez01

Sound has stopped all of a sudden

Hello, I can see a red horn looking thing on my the top tof my lap top and it is indicating "mute" however I can not make it do anything ...yet me ic...

rickster

Reset toshiba laptop l300

Hello, can anyone tell me how to get to the reset menu or repair f2 f12 dont give me any option to repair and f8 doesnt work any suggestions would be...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Install webcam

Hello, i need to install my webcam pls send me the post for this drive to support.

ash_perez01

Transand pen drive not working

Hello, my transcend 4 gb pen drivwe is detected by mypc with xp but giving msg insert disk in f drive, i tried by changing name & path also trying tr...

ash_perez01

Cpu speed

Hello, i have 512 RAM cpu speed ,B cos of that i facing the problem about speed ,so how to increase the speed of cpu at 512 RAM

ash_perez01

Graphics card

Hello, I have xfx nvidia geforce 9500gt graphics card.It has nvidia sli.But it is disabled.How do I enable it

dist.urbd

Help with vga cord

Hello, My VGA cord worked fine the first time I plugged it in to my HP Pavilion notebook into my new flat screen samsung. Then I tried adding audio w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
rickster

No sound from head phones

Hello, sound continues to play through built in speakers when headphones are plugged in and there is no sound coming from the headphones it's a hp c...

rickster

Write protection

Hello, sir my card have write protected problem and tere no switch in my card so what I do.. my is mu-13 MMC nokia card thanks

suff954

About hard disk

Hello, my hard disk, have problem.. it create sound

deepbreathe

My flash disk fail to receive any file.

Hello, i'm stuck does not allow me to send any file into it, please tell me the posible solution.

deepbreathe

Flash drive problem

Hello, Problem: I can't use my flash drive. It's 4GB, but it doesn't show it's size in My Computer, and says 0 bytes in it's Properties window. ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
Jamis

I'm not getting display throug vga card

Hello, VGA port in my mercury mother board is broken due to wrong removal. I bought a new VGA card and installed in the PCI slot. But I'm not gettin...

deepbreathe

Nic card gets faulty

Hello, I need to clarify whether an NIC card will get faulty due to a power fluctuation which was connected to a adsl router Regds Vipin Rocky

deepbreathe

My dvd-r/cr-rw

Hello, my driver rom can read a cd-r and dvd-r but one time i buy a dvdr and i try to burn in properties of dvdr zero free space and zero free space ...

deepbreathe

Microphone problem

Hello, when i do the voice chat,i could hear the other party but other party could not hear me properly.the other party said that sounds comes like f...

deepbreathe

I need help whit my dell laptop

Hello, my name is sabrina im havinG A PROBLEM with my laptop when i start it up it ok it try's to start up then all of a sadden it dose not start up...

deepbreathe

Pendrive problem

Hello, I have Moserbear 4 GB Pendrive. If i insert pendrive it will detected, but it's not opening and i could not format. So please giv...

ash_perez01

Webcam

Solved

Hello, Can I Use My Sony Ericsson w595 as a WebCam??? For Example: In Yahoo Messenger........................

dist.urbd

Middle speaker fell and volume knob off

Hello, I HAVE TRIED TO OPEN UP THE SPEAKER TO AS I AM HANDY WITH HARDWARE, I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT THIS VOLUME CONTROL... ANY IDEA...

dist.urbd

Hp computer

Hello, i have a hp laptop computer when tou turen it on the screen is black you can see the lights lite up but when you try to turn it off and back o...

ash_perez01

My laptop shuts down after it gets disconnect

Closed

Hello, everytime i disconnect my laptop from the charger 10 minutes later it shuts down even if it had 100% battery...i dont know what to do can anyb...

dist.urbd

No beeping but the fan is spinning..

>>hi there...

ash_perez01

Insert drive problem

Hello, I have Problem with my LG pendrive. As per different views i follow it yet can't open my pendrive. I have also change my drive letter yet not ...

dist.urbd

Hdd could not be read.

Hello, i have an external hard disc of western digital 16og. it hasnt give me any problem before. but now, when i inserted the disc, it wont come out...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
nor

Can't operate + button of the device

Hello, 1 Sir i am not able to type the (+) plus chararacter in my phone book to inter a international format number. 2 called number is not added...

ash_perez01

Um08a71 9 cell battery (by simplo) for acer

Hello, I purchased a new UM08A71 9 cell battery (by Simplo) for my Acer Aspire One. It charges OK, power meter shows 100% battery charge, Power Sta...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
mrsdebdav

Webcam instlation

Hello, please provide instalation support of webcam.

xpcman

Laptop problems

Hello, my touch pad my gateway NV44 lap top will not work. not sure if I hit a button to make it stop working.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
Lorraine

Gateway t-series model w350i

Solved

Hello, The laptop will not boot - kids spilled a drink - they were quick enough to wipe off and turn over. After a few hours they used a can of air ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
rjna

Help with hdd issue

Hello, im trying to fix a co-workers hp pavillion dv6000 but the hdd was bad. so i took the hdd out of an old acer computer of mine and placed it i...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
memoriesuntold

Letters and numbers

Hello i have an asus eee pc 1001ha when i try to write letters like p o i u l k j m it write it numbers insted of letters how can i fix that plz

xpcman

Laptop plug in outlet?

Hello, Greetings! Is it okey that while I am working with my laptop, it is plug in the electrical outlet, though the battery is fully charge, or...

suff954
Results 28101 - 28150 out of a total of 33,784