The discussions

Mother board

Dear Sir / Madam, I am working on a project wherein i dont want my Motherboard logo,Windows Page Desktop icons and Items to run...i.e. i want it to...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
ratildo

Cannot scan/defrag local disc

Hello, i been trying to defrag my local disc but everytime i started to defrag, an error messages appear saying: a). Disk defraggmenter has dete...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2010 by
jay

Mouse icon moving randomly

Hello, I have an hp pavilion dv 9700 and sometimes the mouse icon can be seen to be moving here and there randomly as if it is mad and hence I cant u...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
slomo

Webcam

hello ,how can i install my jwin web cam in my dell computer .i don,t have cd drive to install software.could give me good advice to install web cam.m...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
nuklis

Hello, I have a hp dv6t laptop. I want to output 5.1 audio out as in pc to 5.1 home theatre speakers . Is it possible to do so? If yes could you pl...

sabin

I need sound heelp*has sezuire*

if you reboot and delete your whole computer and like make the sound like get deleted,how do you get it back? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3...

suff954

Creative

hello.my creative 5.1 model inspire t6060 donot work proply.its 4 speaker and centre speaker dont work togather.only 2 or 3 speakers works togather.i...

suff954

Cd rom is not playing cd's

I HAVE A DELL XPS M140. IT HAS A DUAL CDROM/DVD-RW. IT WILL NOT PLAY ANY TYPE OF CD BUT WILL PLAY DVDS. I CHECKED THE PROPERTIES AND IT SAYS IT IS ...

suff954

New hard drive problems

I have an HP a6813w with a 500gb hard drive. I bought a western digital caviar black 1 tb hard drive. When I plugged everything in and started my comp...

suff954

Sd card

Hello, When I insert my sd card in my computer it says the items cannot be found as there is a problem with either the file name, director...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2010 by
raja k

I want to format pendrive it's not detecting

my pendrive is not detecting in all pc.what i should do plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

Want to reinstal firmware in my usb pen drive

Hello, I have one 8 GB USB Memory stick. Suddenly it shows only 1.9 GB now. I had formatted it and it happened after that. The same case had before w...

varun

Why does ide show then not show

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6I have a near new Gigabyte P5Q3 mobo which has 6 SATA and 2 IDE HDs. Firstly I have found that SATA 3 is...

ozstar

My dell laptop keep primary hard disk drive not found

Please help my dell laptop pentium 3 keep saying primary hard disk drive not found,and in the bottom it says no bootable devices. Configuration: / ...

suff954

Dell inspiron1525 laptop

my dell laptop inspiron 1525 touchpad is working in the opposite direction (right key works on left and left key works on right).Please anybody who kn...

suff954

Webcam setup

< i am not able to use my webcam on my new computer Windows XP professional, The webcam is about 4+ years old grey triangular base with a shine p...

webster

I want intel motherboard drivers

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6 I lost my motherboard drivers cd, model of intel FW82801DB. so I want that drivers, can you please help me out...

suff954

Help! my usb needs to be reformatted?!

So i plugged it in one day and it says it neede to be formatted. I didnt want to because i have several schoo, projects on it but i tried anyways. I c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
Raenae

Noontec moviehome v6 1tb hdd

Hello, can not format hdd found not initialised click on initialise in disk manager comes up not not ready

4 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2010 by
Tony

Problem connecting ide 2 sata convrtr

Hello, I have only 1 IDE port and 4 SATA ports on my motherboard and have connected 2 IDE hardisks to the IDE port. And my DVD ROM too has a IDE por...

ozstar

My mp3 usb pen drive is not being recognized?

I have a mp3 player which I use for storing work (word documents), music and pictures. I noticed a message appear on the computer saying 'threat detec...

dist.urbd

Keyboard

The mini keyboard on the Acer Atom Mini Desktop Computer has number keys in the same location as the right side letter keys. Holding down the blue F k...

xpcman

How do i connect my to internet on my phone t

Hello, i have a nokia 3500 that i browse with. i want to connect it to my laptop via bluetooth so i can be accessing the net through my laptop but i ...

ash

Computer boot but no sound, no image on mntor

Hello, while i was playing with my computer it lagged a bit then i heard a weird beep sound. so i opened up my PC and i cleaned my ram with an eraser...

closeup22

Headphone and speakers working together

hi, is it possible to get sound out of your laptop speakers while the headphone jack is occupied ?

closeup22

Graphics issue

Hi, hope you have time to consider my problem About 18 months ago i updated my graphics card from a 7900 GT to a 9800GTX, the card worked fine for ...

UTFRAG

External hard drive problem

Hello, I have a problem with my external hard drive. I have used it normally for over six month. recently i discovered i couldn't read my files or w...

closeup22

Computer not displaying any signal error

Hello, my computer was operating just this morning until just before 9.00am. it just went black on screen, the power supply was still working and als...

closeup22

My laptop screen is black

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite A215 and I went to close out of everything on my laptop and i closed it shut and went to take a shower but when i c...

closeup22

Laptop display problem

dear sir i have starting problem in my laptop(HP-dv6000), when i start it does not display the screen and it beeps with 1 long followed by 2 short bee...

closeup22

I dont have the netgrear software

I was wondering if, without the netgear software I could still set up my wireless card?

closeup22

No sound

im alan can i have that link please

closeup22

Audio hardware problems

Hi, just a couple days ago i have to reinstall windows to my computer due to a system 32 file corruption. After i did so, the sound stopped working ev...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
closeup22

Did not save work before shutting down

Hello, I am doing a project currently and I shut my computer down without saving some work. Is there any way i can retrieve it? Thanks.

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
malina

Insert power, fan turns on, pc not switch on

Hello, my PC will not switch on. When the power cable is inserted the fans starts to whirr. Can't get any further than that. Any ideas as to the sourc...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
Anonymous

Tipped tea over my new laptop

help... my new 1 week old dell laptop and i tipped a cup of tea of the keyboard. im now trying to dry it out in the airing cupboard. please please a...

Trees

Solil problom

my zen screen wont turn on

dist.urbd

Dropped tea onto my keyboard

HELp HELP..... i have dropped tea on my keyboard and am now drying it out by any other suggestions would be really appreicated. It is a Dell and not...

dist.urbd

My pendrive is not detected

i have a 4gb pendrive and it is not getting detected in my pc the red colour light in pendrive blinks but der is no msg in my comp dat a new hardware ...

dist.urbd

Dvd wont play

i have a HP Pavilion dv2000 Windows XP. my dvd player keeps popping open the tray without notice and wont play a dvd.

dist.urbd

My lovely pendrive is not detected

dear/respected frnds. i hv a LG pendrive n it is not getting detected in my lappie? when i insert it the red light in it blinks but der is no messag...

dist.urbd

Brightness contrast

Hello,sir my pc shows a problem like there is as if one increases and decreases the brightness contrast it keeps changing for som...

mandi

Boot problem

Solved

After installing a new piece of software I shut down my computer. When Brining it back up, you can hear the drive powering up, the fan is turning and ...

BobLan66

Pc automatically shutdown

Hi, my system configuration is DG13PR intel board, Ram 2036, intel(R) pentium(R) dual CPU E220 @ 2.22GH processors. when i opens the large or sc...

xpcman

Acer laptop with out a cd drive

well i bougght an acer laptop from a friend and the problem is that it willgo to the windows boot screen and look like its loading but it will stay li...

duckaa

Dell laptop dead

my Dell laptop is dead. It can not power on.

closeup22

Lost voice device

free download sound device installation on line,i got message from media player that voice device is not load in y pc.if u help me for this device can...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2010 by
Natali

Laptop and lcd projector

Hello, I would like to know how to connect my HP EliteNote Book up to a LCD Projector and what function key to enter for them to sync up.

closeup22

Pen

I have arived upto controls but i am not getting the path 'StorageDevicePolicies' what to do????pls reply

closeup22

Computer black off

I am having a problem on the desktop pc. My monitor screen is black off while the cpu is still running

closeup22
Results 27351 - 27400 out of a total of 33,784