The discussions

Automatic turning off of pc

Hello, my pc gets turned off without any specified time interval.I have changed my ram but of no use.My comp is an assembled one.It is hardly 7 month...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
computerpro

System running but monitor don't have any

Hello,i have problem in my pc. when i boot my pc CPU running but it does't display to the monitor what i will do? please reply

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
vijay.verma2

Designing new product

Hello, Is there any possibility of developing the technology of connecting laptops to LCD through bluetooth or something which can reduce the...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

About pendrive

Hello, i want to repair my pendrive which has a file system is raw is any way to repair please reply me

deepbreathe

Sheadphone sound

Hello, the sound of my laptop is not coming out of the headphone but it is coming out of the speakers.what do i do?

deepbreathe

Connect my pc to tv

Hello, Im trying to connect my dell inspiron 1501 to my 73" Mitsubishi dlp 1080p tv. I have a vga to rca cord. I put it to my tv but it don't show ...

deepbreathe

Lost cd of my webcam

Hello, hi all, i have a web cam , i lost its cd, and i can't use it, wiz no name, or model, just wrote on it hawk, do anyone know who to install it, ...

deepbreathe

Cd rom not working at all.

Hello, Any 1 can help pleasssssssssss i have win vista hp Pavilion dv9000 my CD rom DVD/RW not working even not showing i con what can i do any can h...

deepbreathe

Frequent shutdown with sony vaio laptops

Hello everyone, I have Sony Vaio CS325j, when i am switching it on it is shuting down within two to five minutes by itself without giving any warning...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

My external hard disk not working

Hello, i am using Apollo 2.5″ portable HDD for a while but now it just stopped working. the blue lights is on that means it is on but still my laptop...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
bontex

Usb cord to help adapt and hook up laptop to

Hello, The slot that I am suppose to plug in the internt cable is damaged. Is there a cord adapter that will let me plug into a usb slot?

xpcman

Web cam driver

Hello, hi please kindly suggest me a software connect my n79 camera to my computer

Anonymous User

Web cam driver lost

Hello, I have lost my cd of navtech web cam driver .how can i install my web cam now on windows xp without the cd.

suff954

Transcend pen drive not working

Hello, sir, i have 2GB Pendrive, when i insert it to my Laptop it was not working as well as my Laptop going to Hang. but if i use the same Pendrive...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2010 by
Chandra

Reinstalling original operating system

Hello, how can i reinstall the original operating system from the recovery partition on my sony vaio VGN-B1VP laptop since another operating system h...

suff954

To format pendrive

Hello, Hello, everybody,, please give me solution for my 8GB KINGSTON pendrive... when i attach the pen drive to through USB port , so it detec...

suff954

My pc is not booting,

Sir, my pc is not booting, the bios does come up, then it will not go to boot up ,wat will i do.. i m waiting ur reply...

suff954

Motherboard cannot connecet any hard drive

Hello, my computer motherboard cannot connect any hard drive, why plz guide me immediately. when i download window xp cd it run 5 minuted and then sa...

suff954

Pendrive is not detected

Hello, sir, iam mayur. my pendrive is not detected so please you have to give me a service center address. i am live in mumbai.

suff954

Intrnet seatting

Hello, I have use Soni Ericssion w800 I. I want to Coneect Internet. pls send me the Seating.

suff954

Motherboard no

Hello, how to find the motherboard no. in my pc

aakai1056

How can i connect two pcs to each other

Hello, sir i have to need conect two pcs how can i plz send me full detail with pictures or vidio i m learningConfiguration: Windows XP / Internet E...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Acer projector p1166p manual ey.j9501.001

Hello, I got an Acer Projector P1166P EY.J9501.001. I have lost the manual can you help me get a download. Thanks. Ghana

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Lost flash drive

Hello, I lost my flash drive and I did not save my school documents in a second place, so I was wondering if there is a way to get my document from t...

dist.urbd

Problem of ide in computer

Hello, A computer's accont has been disabled by manages setup so whenever it is switched on of computer or start then error shows detecting ide in co...

ash_perez01

Plz help,my pen drive will not format

Hello, What to do with this ? C:\>format J: /q Insert new disk for drive J: and press ENTER when ready... The type of the file system is RA...

ash_perez01

Gprs setting

Hello, I have a samsung corby gt-s3653 mobile.I am using BSNL network. Please give me information about gprs setting with BSNL network.

dist.urbd

My parent panel

Hello, hi guys i have a problem i have NVIDIA Riva TNT2 mod 64 32mb grafic cart, 512 sdram, 2.40 procesor and i dont now what caind of PARENT ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2010 by
dist.urbd

Micro sd unlock

Solved

Hello, i want password of micro sd 1GB i lost my password please help me

suff954

Flexisign software installation problem

Hello,sir i am having aproblem with my compaq system board 945GCT-HM when installing flexisign software. And i have lost my driver disk. Is it...

suff954

Keyboard not working

Hello, my dell studio 1555 laptop keyboard is not working. what to do??

suff954

Black screen display of hp pavilion n5270

Hello, I have an HP laptop computer model pavilion n5270. when I turn it on the screen appears to be black but the system is still functioning. what ...

Ambucias

What is error code 50

Hello, what is error code 50 and how to solve it. thank u.

suff954

Power is on nic da "yellow" light nth

Hello, I don't know what happened to my pc... It was running fine and all of the sudden i heard the fans started running really loud...i was think...

suff954

Unable 2 open pen drive

Hello, I'm using Windows XP Professional operating system.When I try 2 open usb pen drive(HP,4GB),a window is appearing saying 'Please insert ...

suff954

Microsoft isatap adapter tv_configmgerr31

Hello, Microsoft ISATAP Adapter reporting "tv_ConfigMgErr31Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Usb 1.1 converter to usb 2.0

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have an old laptop with a USB 1.1 port. I would like to convert it to 2.0 so I could make most of my external drives that uses USB 2.0, e...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
BigDaddy

No picture or sound when i connect my hdmi

Hello, I have my laptop hooked up to my HDTV with an HDMI Cable. but it wont work do i have to set it up if so how thanks

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

How to delet un allocated drive from my hdd !

Hello, I have recently purchased a 500GB Western Digital (WD) external hard drive. I creat almost 4 other drives out of it for the better managemen...

rickster

Best aircard?

Hello, I have a situation where a coworker has been placed at a site where the network is locked down so tightly that she can't connect to most web...

ash_perez01

Can't open folder

Hello, my friend got a trouble. she couldn't open any folder from C: or D:. When sehe wanted to open it, it will appeared text Window can not find ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
ash_perez01

Webcam drivers

Hello, i am looking for drivers for lenovo G530 notebook webcam that are compatible with windows 7 32bit.

dist.urbd

Cpu fan removed and replaced. can't power on.

Hello, I have quite the problem on my hands. The other day, while cleaning up my computer, I removed the CPU fan and cleaned it. When I replaced...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2010 by
Dein0nychus

Mouse problem

Hello, i have one HP Lap top, now a days it have one problem, in laptop mouse was not working. i think mouse was locked. what is the short key for un...

amizan

How can i conect two pcs each other

Hello, sir i have to need conect two pcs how can i plz send me full detail with pictures or vidio i m learning

suff954

Hardwares

Hello, WHEN I INSERT MEMORY CARD IN MY LG KS 360 AND WHEN I OPEN THE EXTERNAL MEMORY IT DOES NMOT ACCEPT PLZ HELP

suff954

Sony vgp-bkb1

Hello, my name is Dan Alexandru George. I want to buy a Sony Vaio VGP-BKB1 Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard. I am from Romania and I want to know the payme...

suff954

Webcam cd

Hello, hi i lost my webcam cd my webcam is quantum company . and window xp.

suff954

I connect to internet for p c

Hello, i have g'five U898 mobile i connect to pc but, PC, driver mt 6225 i want to MT6225 driver

suff954

Coreldraw x4

Hello, I am using CorelDraw X4 for my grafic. When print it does not give same color on printer. Forinstance, for purple,it prints blue. I ap...

suff954
Results 27651 - 27700 out of a total of 33,784