The discussions

Lg dvd 20x

Hi, i got an LG DVD 20X Burner but before it took me 5 mins to burn a dvd at 12x now it's taking me ages?? Any solution?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
crazy_devil

Ram upgradation

Hello, I just updated my Ram on my pc from 256MB to 1GB. As local hw guy advised, I have kept my old 256MB along with 1GB ram (Both are DDR1). I fo...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
mrslash

Computer starts with no files.

Hello, I have an hp laptop pavillion de 5000, I got in in August of 2006 and no problems. Then around April or May of 2007. When I would turn on my c...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Doesnt load the window

Hello everyone.... Today, while i was using my laptop (VAIO SZ Searies), it just turned off cuz of no the electrity was dead on my streets. It happen...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2008 by
xiao

Pendrive

Hello, sir i have problem with my pen drive.when i open my pen in my system it will open but i open other system its not opening and when ev...

caffeinedeath

Having no signal of my monitor

Hello, First of all I would like to say thank you for your cooperation.And when i come to my question, my computer monitor has no signal.That is so...

xpcman

Bios not detecting sata2 hard drive

Hello, i have recently built my computor and i'm having trouble installing windows vista. every time i get to the point where i select where to insta...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Noisy cpu

Hello, my system suddenly could not boot, the RAM and hard drive are ok instead the CPU beeps. pls mail me on what to do

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
xiao

Dvd cds

Hello, my computer cant read dvd but can read normal cds, i have windows xp. i dont know is it the dvd or my computer, but if it is my computer how c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2008 by
takeadvice1221

Pc freezing at start

hello guys, my pc wasn't functioning well those days and when I switch it on sometimes it just froze on the starting page. So what I did I bou...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2008 by
percy8

Hp pavilion

Hello, I'm trying to help a friend out she has a HP Pavilion. The only screen that will come up says (Invalid system disk or disk I/O error Press...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
evil ed

Weird sound on pc

Hi, when I got back to my office this morning and when I switched on my computer I noticed a strange sound coming from it. I did all my work without t...

M Adnan

What is my motherboard?

Hey there, Trying to figure out what motherboard I have but I don't know how to do that any idea please? Is it written somewhere?

trypchelp

Cursor wandering

Hello, Hey I have a latitude c510 laptop running win 2000, tried to update to xp but no success, I have had this for awhile works great but hear latel...

xpcman

Vista sound problem

Hello, i have problem with sound in windows vista..first when I installed windows and after that the drivers the sound work, after an hour it doesnt ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

How to install an ide hard drive

Hello, I have a 40gb master and a 12 gb slave ide drives. I bought a new 160gb ide drive to install as master. I set the pin for master with slave an...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
Mr D

Upgrade graphics

Hello, I currently have a emachines E4252 comp running nvidea geforce6100 graphics card. I would like to upgrade if possible to at least a 6600, 7*...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Can't access usb flash drive in 'my computer'

Hi, I can't access my USB flash drives by double clicking them in the 'My Computer' window of windows explorer. It shows a small dialogue box with ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2008 by
chris

Ram

Hello, mY motherboard is intel845 GVSR. Does it support DDR2? plez help

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Partition external hard drive

Hello, I want to partition my new hard drive. Its external. OS is windows XP. I had a look on the net and it looks simple, go to disk management...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Keyboard buttons

Hello, I have a Ps/2 keyboard from HP i keep reading threads and they say to go to printers and other hardware something like that in the control pan...

rubrami281

No display

Hello,please help..we have put a new motherboard in and now my monitor is blank

sad

Montor

Hello, have recently just installed a new Motherboard,CPU,RAM, and a Graphics Card although the system boots and i go motion from all the parts i can...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
emz

Printer driver

Closed

Hello, Recently my computer was affected by a drive by download and the OS had to be reinstalled. For a month I have been struggling to re access th...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
OCgolf

Opinion sought. key/mse con usb or ps2 best?

Hi there, I am trying to get some advice from one knowledgable in connecting computers via KVM. Is a USB keyboard/mouse connection to a MS server box...

kikikiss

Pc shutting down

Hello, Been reading some of the stuff on here and just saying congrats for keeping it going. Nice one! Also, I am having a problem with my PC.My r...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2008 by
tai cm

No sound on my laptop

Hello, The audio on my Acer Travelmate 2420 laptop, which is using Windows XP Professional, stopped working after I upgraded to Windows Media Player ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
davemanningham

About evo laptop

Hello, I have a Compaq Evo N600c Laptop, and I want to make it new again, what type of Graphic card, hard drive and other enhanceing hardware/ accesor...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Problem on my dvd-cd rom, help please!

Hello, Sir/Ma'am I'm using Windows XP professional. when i try to insert a DVD movie in my my computer severals are working but this LS-5035 dvd di...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
bento

Temprature

Hello, Hi every1....does anybody know problem abt CPU temprature..... My CPU temprature changes from 2700 to 2850 or 2900 like this.....& whenever i...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
Sandeep

Emachines laptop says disk drive write error

Hello, My emachines laptop M5312 wouldn't start up all the way it usually wouldn't even get to the desktop. I was told to try the restore CD's which...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Dvd/cd writer

Hello, I have two dvd/cd writer/burners in my hp computer and both will write/burn to a dvd but neither will write/burn to a cd, can you please help m...

xpcman

My board problem

Hello, helo!evryone,i hav a problem regarding my old intel pentium 4 2.7 ghz board.,there's no display on the monitor and it has a bepping sound,mayb...

xpcman

Can't read my cd rewriter

Hello, My Cr drive is not able to read. It started with it not being able to read ReWritable Cds. When I place a ReWritable Cd into the drive it ca...

xpcman

Assistive technology

Hello, i have an assignment about design own AT device, and the device that I am thinking about is having both sound (music) and vibration fu...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
SelahAT

Computer restarts

HI, I got a question. When I leave the computer in idle mode,( say, for example, the computer is downloading something and I leave the terminal aft...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Sata hard drive

Hi this is brown from gambia i have a laptop campaq latest model and it was having vista but this week it got problem and now i wanted to boot and is...

xpcman

How to change my graphic card

Hello,how can i change my graphic card please help me

xpcman

Cd drive busted/help fix!

Hello, my cd drive button is very sensitive, my sons leg brushed it and opened it, then he fell backwards and busted it..One side completely came out...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Pc doesn't boot

Hello, I mistakenly formatted C drive and now my pc doesn't boot. i tried with different OS and boot disk as well but it still fails to read. what sh...

xpcman

Problem clearing cmos

Hey there, I have some problems in clearing the cmos. From what I have heard form a friend told me I have to remove the battery from the motherboard ...

kieferschild

Vectron battery

Hi, I got a laptop two years ago from my uncle who lives in Dubai. I have been using it without any great problem for 2 years but seems last...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2008 by
peacemind

Start up problem. please help!

Hello, When I got home from work this morning, I heard my computer making a loud, long 'beep.' This sort of thing has happened to me before, and I de...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2008 by
wimax1

I lost my cd installer

Hello, i want to install my logitech cam (QuickCam Express) but lost my cd installer. can i download the installer? plsss help.. tnxx...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
rubrami281

Graphic cards probs.

Hi. I have one of those new Sony Viao computers (windows Vista) and I'm looking to upgrade my graphics card so i can play awsum games like Crysis. ...

Sandeep

Pls help me

Hello, i jus got me a gigabyte ga-945gcm-s2l motherboard it came with Integrated Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator 950 with 256 of ram but it only ...

xpcman

Computer powers on when it wants to

Hello, im new to this so please bear with me. i have a dell dimension 4500. while i was away at school, my jack ass roommates didnt pay their part of ...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Computer becomes shut down .

Hello, my Computer is being shut down, when I connected it to the Internet. Pls tell me, How can I ressolve my problem. ...

joe

Looking for 2 tray office printer/scanner

Hello, My boss wants a new laser printer. It has to have 2 paper trays - one to hold blank paper and one to hold letterhead. He wants the ability to ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
loglovr

Graphics card causes system to trip off

Hello, Thanks guys for your helpful answers. My problem is kinda funny. New rig, hooked everything up and it powers, but when I install the graphics ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2008 by
raluxgaza
Results 33251 - 33300 out of a total of 33,786