The discussions

Laptop completely shut down

Hello, sooo i was watching glee on my computer and the battery was running really low, so i went and plugged it to the charger and about three minute...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dancedhall

My i-pod

Hello, i have an i-pod it is 2gb and i have no clue what is wrong with it i used it recently and i have let it charge for 3 to 7 days and nothing whe...

dancedhall

Pen drive felt n pc not detecting pen drive

Hello, 1GB my pen drive felt and Any Pc not detecting pen drive what i do? plz help me

dancedhall

Unable solve drvers , & clickfreebackup devic

Hello, I installed windows 7 onto my vista opperating acer laptop, follwed instructions. but after complettion I found that my clickfree 320GB Ext...

dancedhall

Computer managment - recognized my disk

Hello, I format my external drive (accidentally), I returned data with recover my files. but the only problem is what I can't view drive in my comput...

dancedhall

Dell demension 4700 fails to start up

Hello, My Dell Demension 4700 won't start up part of the time and freezes up part of the time. I changed out the power supply and reformated the ha...

dancedhall

Have ip but can't connect to internet

I have a Linksys SRX200 wireless router. HP computer running Windows XP. I have been working on this problem for a day and a half and it's driving...

smont48

Webcam drivers

Hello, i m chirag ,i want hcl webcamera 6220 drivers i have lost d cd of driver please do d needful 4 me. thank you......

dist.urbd

My vista doesn't recognize the external hard

Hello, Thank you for quick response!! How can I unplug the CD Rom drive? cheers Sadegh

ash_perez01

Keyboard doesnt work

Hello, my PC1 keyboard doesnt work but i tried to use it to another PC and it works..i try to try another good keyboard to PC1 and it is still dont w...

ash_perez01

You don't even need a certificate, diploma

Hello, You Don't Even Need A Certificate, Diploma Or A Degree In Electronic Engineering In Order To Start Testing Electronic Components! It's S...

dist.urbd

Webcam problam

Hello, My iball face2 face c12.0 webcamis not working properly in my computer. There is some driver problam. where i can download driver.

dist.urbd

Finding web cam driver

>Hello, i have recently formated my sony vaio pc...n now my web cam driver is missing..will u plz help me...

dist.urbd

C902 sone ericson gettinh hung

Hello, Am holding C-902 sony ericson, its getting hung regularly Kindly assist in this regards

dist.urbd

My laptop has no diplay

Hello, good day to all. Im asking your favor as well as your help. My compaq laptop has no display. how can i solve this problem!!

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

External hard drive back to fat32

I have an external harddrive that I use mostly for my ps3 for data backup. It worked fine few days ago but when I went and formatted it by mistake it ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
ReyRey

How do i save all my songs to my computer

Hello, I accidentally deleted itunes from my computer and all my songs are still on my ipod. I downloaded itunes back to my computer but itunes wnats...

xpcman

Hp dv5000 lap top

Hello, I own a HP DV5000 (DV5163CL) lap top that has given me no problems since I purchased it. However, recently I noticed that when I uplugged i...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
JohnnyMac

Gprs setting

Solved

Hello, hi i am jyotsna satej more i want gprs settings on my mobile so please send it as soon as possible . i a m using china handset.

dancedhall

Sound problem

Solved

Hello, i have compaq presario v6000 v6430en i enstalled new xp after that there is no sound on my computer what should i do?

dancedhall

Webcamera

Hello,i am mizan my laptop webcamera software

dancedhall

I accidentally deleted the volume controll

Hello, i have a ze2000 hp pavilion notebook, i was deleting useless programs and accidentally deleted the volume control pannel. now i have no sound ...

dancedhall

Green line appear in my laptop screen

Solved

Hello, PREVIOUSLY A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF MY SCREEN, I IGNORE BUT KNOW A GREEN LINE APPEAR AT THE CENTRE.

dancedhall

Java script enable

Solved

hi i cant watch youtube videos it says i need to turn on java script how should i enable it

closeup22

Lost driver cd of webcam

Hello, i have lost my driver cd of my nav tech web cam how could i install my web cam

closeup22

No sound coming from gatway laptop

im not able to get sound from my speakers or my headphones on my laptop. when i try to play anything with audio it says that no sound mixer is availab...

closeup22

Dell inspiron 1525 device manager issue

Hello, There is an "?" sign on some "other devices" in device manager on my inspiron 1525, it's placed in the midle of "network adapters" and "proces...

closeup22

Cant install my printer

Hello, I have a new laptop with windows 7, but i cant download my printer to it because it says it does not have the proper software. my printer is a...

closeup22

Lpatop to tv via vga/svid/rca adapter

Hello, i am trying to get my laptop on my tv. i have a gateway ant the tv i am using has no real input settings. i bought a vga/svid/vga adapter for ...

closeup22

Problems with my wlan

Hello, Please help me i am about to throw this laptop through a closed window!!!! I bought a 2nd hand Toshiba L10 laptop for xmas but the WLAN does...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
clarebear

No boot up

Hello, so i have gotten a problem with my pc, the problem is that i can hear everything starting and i can see the lights glowing, problem is that i g...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
splyez

Connecting 2 hard drive

Hello, is it possible to connect sata as primary hard drive and ata as slave to one pc.

closeup22

Webcam reconnection

Hello, i guess i accidentally disconnect my webcam,how can i reconnect it?

closeup22

Speckers not working

Hello, My speckers have stopped working on my laptop but still beep at you when you do something wrong.

closeup22

Pc built in microphone problems

Hello, I have a hp desktop and i just found out about Skype and have now downloaded the program. My problem is when i attempt to sue the video i r...

sarbel.vilo

Plz help wif pass

Hello,plz help meim using a different computer cause my eee pc i forgot my ppassword i seriously need help it has no cd puter inerer thingy muhbobs a...

ash_perez01

My 32gb kingston pendrive is write protected

Closed

Hello, sir my 32Gb kingston pendrive is not accessible it displays 0 bytes when checked in properties and i am not able to format it also please help...

ash_perez01

New window open

Hello, sir my system drvie d open are not same window . double click d drive and open a new window for d drive

dist.urbd

Mobile

Hello,sir my china mobile not cnnot to the my PC [USB] cable please help me dont have CD

dist.urbd

My vista doesn't recognize the external hard

Hello, My vista doesn't recognize the External Hard. My External Hard drive is LACIE Hi-Speed Usb 2.0. Thanks in advance

ash_perez01

Not reading data discs

Hello, My Packard Bell pc uses the Mashita DVDRW 9 (D:). I am suddenly having trouble with reading data discs. They appear to be being seen as blan...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2010 by
cc76

Pendrive show 0 byte used o free

Hello, i have a 4gb kingston pendrive it show 0 byte used sace and 0 byte free space i have a very important data in pendrive how can i reco...

dist.urbd

New amd phenom ii processor

Hello, I just bought a new AMD phenom II x4 black edeition processor and i got it today. i installed it and made shure it was right but when i boot ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
xpcman

Proble with dvd+rw drive

Hello, I had a problem with the Dvd+rw Drive of my PC. Its icon is not being displayed in "My Computer". I tried the 'troubleshoot' option for de...

xpcman

Bluetooth device was not connected

Hello, sir i have the problem in connect the bluetooth.When i press the bluetooth button it showns "Please reconnect the bluetooth device properly...

rossdavid

Who to webcam on

Hello, please tell me

rossdavid

Bios password ferger

Hello, i have lost my bios password how can i get please give step by step. pls replay me

rossdavid

Webcam

Hello, give link for my web cam driver for compaq presario v3000 for windows 7

ker_nelson01

Memory card

Hello, when i insert my SC memory card in my pc and try to delete files or try to format memory card it doesnt allow me and always says the disk is ...

ker_nelson01

How can i use my tv as a moniter

Hello, i have dell studio 15 laptop and it has 15 pin contection to use projecter or tv and i am trying to use JVC tv with that but its not working c...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd
Results 28801 - 28850 out of a total of 33,782