The discussions

Laptop not powering

Hello, Man thanks alot I was so mad when my computer shut down...this worked awesome ... hey will this work on japanese cars? LOL !!!!! Thank You

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
ash_perez01

No audio in my computer

Hello, I am having no audio and when I check the message comes that the "No Active Mixer Drive Available" Audio Device on High Definition Audio ...

ker_nelson01

My cmpt

Hello, i switchd my cmpter of last nite,and bck on ths mrning.it goes on bt it just show my wallpaper nthng else work excpt task manager.i cn play an...

dist.urbd

Pen drive not show after one time used

Hello, Dear sir I am using my pen drive my office desktop first time pc show pen drive status & all but next time if i am using same pen drvie ...

ash_perez01

Help toshiba laptop drive not working

Hello, just got windows 7 but cant install it cause my cd/dvd drive is missing, it does not show up in my computer. I found it in device manager and...

dist.urbd

Toshiba satellit a100 could not be turned on

Hello, toshiba satellit A100 lab top was turned off,but could not be turned on .how can I fix it,thanks

5 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2010 by
dist.urbd

Laptop

Hello, I just got an HP laptop for christmas. It was working fine earlier in the morning. We went on a trip and I brought it with me. I thought I had...

ash_perez01

Comp. does not boot

Hello, my computer was working fine till 3 days ago wen i saw it was frozen on a word document.. ctrl+alt+del didn work, neither did the num lock...

ash_perez01

Usb problem

Hello,

ker_nelson01

Windows was unable to complete the format

Hello, i actully tried to burn a disc using windows vista.i could nt format the disc and iam getting the error windows was unable to complete the for...

ash_perez01

Can't open my pen drive

Hello, yesterday while removing my pen drive from my computer i didnt do any safely removal device from the task bar and now having some problems ...

ker_nelson01

Usb problem

Hello, My system is not detecting my pen drive.When i connect it system is going to restart.please help me.

ker_nelson01

Please someone help

Hello, i jsu recieved a basic laptop for christmas model vgn-nr430e made by sony. I turned it off earlier because it hadnt been charged i plugged it u...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Lap top not turn on

Hello, Hey It worked thank you very much !!!!!!! I was wondering will this work on japanese cars? LOL !!!!! Thank You Again !!!!

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Upgraded ram, now computer won't boot

Hello, I just ordered some RAM for my parents. I got them to print out the installation instructions and install it. They started with 2 x 128 16...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
BT33

Flash drive won't open

Hello, I have an Attache 1G with important project on it. I have tried plugging into different computers and it won't open. I tried explore it is n...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
Comandomcl8

What kind of expert?????

Hello, My HD DV6000 is doing the same thing...the screen is BLACK and it will not BOOT.... Do I take it to Best Buy or somewhere else? I live in Det...

xpcman

Superstar

Hello, i dont have a sd card so i dont know what to do.Theres nothing that hooks up to the computer. What do I do?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Soluton

Hello, when i am strarting my computer i am getting this error script c:\windows\system32\winjpg.jpg , how to fix this problem as idont have cd r...

mysticdreams

Acer monitor problem

Hello, My Acer monitor won't light up. The green light is flashing. Before this, the screen was flickering. I've checked connections and rebooted m...

mysticdreams

Any help please?

Hello, i recently install w7 my lg h55n stop reading cds it just read dvds it was just work fine using wxp any help thnx

mysticdreams

Problem with delete key

Hello, i have fujitsu siemens amilo pi2515 with german keyboard. And i have problem to activate task manager with combination ctrl alt del keys. can s...

closeup22

Hello, CAN U HELP ME? HOW TO PURCHASE CONVERTER FOR 2.5" ? WHERE CAN I FOUND IT? TQ..

dist.urbd

Startup problem

Hello, I have a Toshiba satellite L 305 D - S 5881 laptop with AMD processor. Sometimes after I switch on the power the screen goes off and no sign i...

dist.urbd

Complient

Hello, i had kingston data traveller with 32 gb i had used for only 4 times after formatting it for 4 times i'm unable 2 found the hard ware found...

ash_perez01

How to detect my dvd in my dvd/cd friver

Hello, actually i have dvd/cd driver in my system. but whenever i put the dvd which has the setup of the asp.net. but this dvd is working in all othe...

closeup22

Botable

Hello, plz tell me how to make botable pendrive

closeup22

What a waste of time

OMG i reinstalled it and it said can not locate your music would u like to locate it.. ArgghH!

dist.urbd

Went off when charging

Hello, I was charging my laptop, suddenly the laptop automatically went off.i then decided to on but didn't on.i plugged the charger and try to on it...

dist.urbd

Blue tooth

Hello, i am shankar my problem is bluetooth device connect to pc, please explain step by step.

lfefil

My pc seems to be very slow like freezing..

Hello, i have one of my friend PC which is a dell computer.. when i try to format my PC it takes several hours to format.. so i remove my hard drive...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

Laptop, and keyboard/mouse problems

Hello, i have a HP g60 laptop, and since yesterday the keyboard has been not working right, the problems are listed below when i type a letter, like...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
danimal

Pen drive not being recognised

Hello, my pen drive is not being recognised by computer having windows. it runs normal in apple. what to do?

2 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
ksh

Unable to open

Hello, I am having 32 gb kingston pendrive. The device is recognized but it is unable to open it. when we try to open it gets strucked. Pleas...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

Tv thru dvd

Hello, i cant get my tv sound to come thru my pioneer surrond system,dvds are good but i want to listen tv shows thru surrond sound

lfefil

Psoriasis treatment

Psoriasis Effect on the Quality of Life: Psoriasis is a disease whose main symptom is gray or silvery flaky patches on the skin which are red and...

Icycoolman

Blank screen

Hello, i plugged my ipod nano into my computer. when i went to turn it on. the screen was blank but i could here the buttons moving. what can i do to...

ash_perez01

Monitor problem

Hello!my monitor goes all white when i open the pc.what problem can it be?URGENT!

dist.urbd

Pc to tv

Hello, i have a toshiba satelite laptop and a samsung HDTV. i connected thhe VGA CABLE AND THE SOUND CABLES UP, BUT I AM STILL NOT GETTING A PICTURE...

dist.urbd

Drive partision

Hello, i bought a new dell studio15 lap with windows 7, in this how to do the drive partision

ash_perez01

I need help from you guys.

Hello, My ipod touch says connect to itunes but my ipod will not connect tp itunes. I am freaking out I need advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ash_perez01

Envision h1981

Hello,I HAVE A ENVISION H1981 MONITOR .SOMEONE BURGELEIZED MY APARTMENT IN THE PROCESS OF TAKING MY COMPUTER CUT THE SIGNAL CABLE TO THE MONITOR. I HA...

dist.urbd

Restore factory settings

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop an would like to know how to restore it to factory settings please

dist.urbd

Laptop wont go past the "loading" page

Hello, my laptop starts, says that windows did not successfully load and to choose how to restart it (normally or last known configuration that worked...

dist.urbd

System reboots automatically on power cuts

Hi, my pc automatically reboots on power cuts(brand new ups attached) while doing cpu intensive works. but when cpu load remains under 50% it stays ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
Bony

Pc to tv wire

Hello, i have a sony vaio c series and i was wondering what wires do i need to connect my laptop to the tv

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Factory restore not working

Hello, help i cnt restore my dell laptop i tried F8 chose repair you computer den after that my normal desktop screens comes up and den nothing happe...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
sam

System automaticly reboots on power cut

Hi, inspite of having a 600VA new ups,my pc reboots on power cuts when i play FIFA 08.but if cpu load is under 50% system stays fine. i've recently c...

dancedhall

Moniter can't stat and sound like tik tik

Hello, i have LG moniter after few day when i start the computer but its not state and sound like tik tik came out from moniter whats the problem

lfefil

Internal memory

Hello, I have a Fujifilm FinePix S5700 camera. It has internal memory. The problem that I am having is that I don't know how to delete the photos fro...

lfefil
Results 28851 - 28900 out of a total of 33,782