The discussions

Blank screen on a toshiba laptop ?

Hello, i have a Toshiba laptop and it switches on but when i try to log it on it looks like it is giong to come on but then the screen goes black and...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Dacota920

Please assist me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. TICTACTOE'S METHOD DID NOT HELP MY LAPTOP THAT I JUST BOUGHT THIS MORNING. ITS AN ACER ASPIRE 3810. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME....

dist.urbd

The keyboard isn't responding

Hello, so i had a little beer spill, only a select few of my keys are now working the 4 6 v c arrow keys and a few more, is there anything i can do t...

ash_perez01

Windows loading slow

Hello, m cheking all these activities del temp file also

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
ramesh2412

Windows loading slow

Hello, pls help me my pcs windows xp loading very slow why

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
ramesh2412

Laptop turns on, won't boot

Hello, Earlier this morning, I left my Gateway laptop MT3422 (about 2 years old) on while I was talking to my roommate for a few minutes. When I ca...

AMF401

My fan is working

Hello, my fan on my computer is working but nothing show on my screen.

deepbreathe

The keys on my computer

Hello, i seem to be having a strange problem with my other laptop, my niece got a hold of it and i think she must have pressed a button somewhere, wh...

deepbreathe

15" pa speaker starts smoking and burning whe

Hello,

suff954

Is a hp q2612a laserjet printer magnitic ink

Hello,

suff954

My computer has lost its soul!! :(

hi all, I have this computer, a custom build, which has been soldiering on for just over a year. Just yesterday this problem arose, where the compute...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2010 by
Joe

Burning a dvd which already has data but stil

Hello, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THAT HOW CAN BURN A DVD ALREADY HAVING SOME DATA BUT STILL HAVE LOT OF CAPACITY.

rossdavid

Hardware problem

Hello, i have a problem with windows xp,my pcis logging off autonaticaly.So please give me any solution

suff954

Os problens

Hello, after starts 20 minutes windows is going and comming a blue massage with some massages. while os installation that time after some t...

suff954

D

Hello, in my laptop], do you no the soft part ) i can't click anything with the mouse on the laptop but i can click with buttons behind the mouse. i ...

suff954

Stupid sound

Hello, my onboard audio device just wont play any sound. I've tried reinstalling, but still nothing. Even after restart the audio device shows and if...

suff954

Pendrive

Hello, I have 32gb kingston pendrive but,Its copy the data but when view the data its not show proper format

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
ramesh2412

Cost to change laptop screen

Hello, i have problem with my laptop screen. It have 2 lines at the bottom. so, i want to know how much cost to change my laptop screen

xpcman

Need support

Hello, i have a dell notebook and a new sony bravia and a inginsia connector to laptop and tv i tried it and works good for about 3 hours then shows ...

xpcman

Maxor, seagate & hitachi

Hello, No genius here, I have a Maxor 250 gb and a Seagate 250 gb that has come out of an old machine built for me in 2007. Trying to put them int...

xpcman

My computer is turn on start bios ends there.

Hello, i own hp probook 4510s laptop, first i used to install window seven, then i used to install ubuntu dual boot with window seven but immedietly ...

sarbel.vilo

Lost cd driver for quick webcam advanced 300k

Hello, Anyone can show me how to download a drive cd for QUICK WEBCAM ADVANCED 300K? Thanks.

sarbel.vilo

Windows vista and mp3 player

Hello, My computer is not recognizing my MP3 Player and I have followed all the directions for connecting it to my USB port. I have Windows Vista. ...

sensei.moore

Sudden laptop shutdown !!

Hello, I have a TOSHIBA satellite & it was workin fine until recently....then it started to shutdown whenever I play any game on it...first I thoug...

Neo

Usb data storage problem

Hello, I have recently bought a new 4GB USB Drive but im facing a problem. When i copy data on USB it copied successfully but when i reattache usb wi...

suff954

Help with replacing motherboard

Hello, I need help with my brothers pc. My son has tried everything, and it seems the motherboard needs replacing.(My brother kept his pc on for week...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
smileyface471686

Sony vaio tz no soundcard

Hello, I trying to get the sound card on my Sony Vaio TZ running, XP pro. But whatever i try nothing works. It seems like an driver issue as i ...

deepbreathe

How do i recover my files on flash disc whose name

Hello, How do i recover my files on flash disc whose names have been changed to symbols by virus? Im afraid to lose there files.

deepbreathe

Resolution problem

Hello, i am having a HP 550 laptop. I formatted the laptop and installed Windows XP SP2. I have a problem with my screen resolution. It doesnt fit to...

sarath94087

The same thing happend to me.....

Hello, OMG I thought i was going to die when my Ipod wouldnt turn on. But I read one of the solutions on here so I decided to see if something would ...

dist.urbd

Black monitor

Hello, I have a similar problem as Everyone else. My monitor stays black while desktop is on. Everyhting seems to be running OK. If I turn the m...

dist.urbd

How can i connect a nokia2330 to my laptop

Hello, I want to use nokia 2330 to browse on my laptop is it possible?

ash_perez01

Bootable pen drive error

Hello, my pc is giveing GRDRL error while booting from usb pen drive which is make bootable

dist.urbd

Webcam

Hello, 16206052f17649

deepbreathe

Finding the right chipset for my acer veriton

Hello, I am having a problem finding the drivers I need to put on this computer. My dad bought an Acer Veriton 5500G used with no hard drive...

deepbreathe

About my pc speakers....

OK, so I own a windows XP home edition, and I completely screwed it over. SO now my hard drive has been replaced, everything is working fine, but I c...

dil

Lap top screen blank

Hello, I have an Acer for about 6 months.And now my screen appears to be blank.I cannot see anything. Both power (green) and Charging light (orang...

dist.urbd

My computer moniter turns green

hi, my computer moniter turns green and we can't do anything about it. We have to end up restarting the computer. It can occur a few times a day and i...

dist.urbd

Toshiba laptop blocked with password

Hello, I got a toshiba laptop from a friend who i am out of touch with.He has enabled some password that blocks me from downloading any hardware onto...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
kiran

Knocked disc tray out of computer with knee.

Hello, I accidentally Knocked the Disc tray out of my computer, with my knee. How do I get it back in properally?

xpcman

Dell battery

hi, i have a dell b120 the battery holds 1 second of charge. the computer also says there is no battery installed even though there is one in the com...

xpcman

What input do i use to convert laptop to tv?

Hello, I have a VGA cable and want to convert what is showing on my laptop to my tv..what input mode do i use? I tried PC and it is not working..an...

xpcman

Night vision camera model it-350wc

Solved

Hello, plz send me night vision camera model no IT-350 WC drivers

deepbreathe

Innovative technology "it" mp3 player

Hello,

deepbreathe

Problem in hearing sound when charting

Hello,sir i can't hear sound of my friend when i am talking with him by web cam by a micro phone.....but i can hear songs with this microphon...

deepbreathe

Dv4

Hello,how to install dv4 software to my pen drive or my lap top

deepbreathe

Keybord

Hello, please help my keybord is not working im in internet cafe now reading this my computer is a laptop and i have no internet on my home please c...

deepbreathe

I have a webcam that isnt't working d:

heeeeey, i have creative webcam, s/n CDVF0090542000292C and it isnt working, because i cant install it without the Cd, which i have lost, any idea's h...

deepbreathe

Unspecified printer...i need it to be recogni

Closed

Hello, Windows 7 calls my Canon Selphy720 unspecified and won't let me print with it...nothing I've tried to install or work with with windows 7 seem...

deepbreathe

Kingston 2gb microsdc/2gb memory card

Hello, i have missing the micro sdc kingston 2gb memory card password.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe
Results 28651 - 28700 out of a total of 33,784