The discussions

Internal memory

Hello, I have a Fujifilm FinePix S5700 camera. It has internal memory. The problem that I am having is that I don't know how to delete the photos fro...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
lfefil

E71

Hello, i am going to buy Eigora e71 China Mobile ,So please suggest me is it Worth to buy. Please Reply

ash_perez01

Computer problem

Hello, Happy Holidays Can you please assist me? I am having a sersious problem. I have three drives 2 which are running on the same rad drives f/g ...

lfefil

I can't accses my usb flash drive

Hello, i used my sandisk cruzer micro usb flash drive on an old desktop with xp and then tried to use with my laptop with win 7 it says i have to for...

ash_perez01

Pendrive

Hello, i have the problem with pendrive. The pendrive is detected by any computer but when it was opened it shown that "PLAEASE INSERT A DRIVE INTO G...

lfefil

Bios for pc sx2 0.9.6

Closed

Hello, where can I download bios is need for pcsx2 0.9.6

Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
dist.urbd

Missing of my 500 gb data

Hello sir , after removing of my 2 gb kingston pen drive i inserted 500 gb seagate usb hard disk then it showing 2gb kingston contents in 500 gb s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
Suresh

Processor running too fast

Hello, my laptop processor is running too fast and i don't know what to do,what can i do to resolve this problem. ( DELL INSPIRON 1525). thanks

2 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2009 by
sologenius

Flash disc problem

Hello, i have a problem on my usb, my pc can recognize it but the problem is that the drive cannot be opened. how can a solve this problem?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
Swokka

Hp pavlion zd7377ea blank screen

Hello, Hi i have a Hp Pavlion zd7377ea and when i go and boot up all i get is a blank screen? the laptop fires up ad you can hear all the fans woki...

LarryGri

Hdmi through dvi through vga

Hello, I have a little question for you, I want to plug my PS3 with my PC monitor, which is in DVI and VGA. I saw on the Internet that there was HDMI ...

nolobenn

Cant hear ******* sound...

my speakers are connected but u cant hear tha sound...i mean in control panel it writes no sound device....and i have no gembird cd with a driver or a...

dancedhall

Bw 850 panasonic blu ray recorderhumble

Hello, I have got a new BW850 Panasonic recorder. How can I burn the contents of previously recorded music on HDD to cds on this machine? I can burn b...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2009 by
humble

My windows vist touchpad stopped working

Hello, My names Patrick and i have a Toshiba Labtop thats about 2-3 years old....maybe less. And all of a sudden my Touchpad (in center towards you)....

lfefil

Dell inspiron 2200 not working

I have a Dell Inspiron 2200. When it worked, when you moved the laptop; the charger would stop working, then if you moved it again, it would start wor...

lfefil

Usb cd drive will not run program disks

Hello, I recently purchased an Acer aspire one netbook. I took the old cd/dvd drive from my dell inspiron 5100 and put it in a usb optical drive case...

lfefil

Need help to put music

Hello, i have some kind of ipod but it uses a usb connection

dancedhall

My laptop

Hello, i have a dell latitude d610 it wont start ,i am being told internalhard diskdrive not found it then says hit f1 to continue ,i am new to this...

lfefil

Specification

Hello, i appreciate how ya guys provide nice solutions regarding the drive background, but still only the folder has the background. i want to put ba...

dancedhall

Problem my ps 3 is loding the game

Hello, i have problem my ps 3 is loading game?

dancedhall

Ide to sata converter to ide baord

Hello, my computer has mercury ide bmother board. I try to use SATA hard disk to the system using IDE TO SATA Converter, but after booting it is in s...

dancedhall

Please, how can i tell?

Hello, Everybody. Please, how can i tell that my motherboard,ram,vga,cpu, and had drive are not working?

ash_perez01

Problem with formating

Hello, i have a usb flash disk, i cant format my usb flash disk. it says, "windows cannot complete format" please help

ash_perez01

Acer apsire

Hello, my computer is shit, firstly it froze alot, then it didnt respond and now i may aswell jus throw it out the window if im honest. Its been l...

ash_perez01

Screen blank & fan producing continous noise

Hello, I have a new Dell Inspiron s530.Recently I was using it when it suddenly restrted by itself and the fan produced a loud continous sound.The sc...

ash_perez01

Dvd writer

Hello, sir, my dvd drive properly working dut when i try to write blank dvd then the property of dvd is 0 bit what can i do. Send m...

dist.urbd

My labtop

Hi, I'm Selena! I'm at my birthday party, and my friends and I are super bored. We wanted to make some silly videos on my Dell Mini, but we can't figu...

ash_perez01

Transcend pen drive not working

Hello, My 4GB pen drive is not working,when iam plugging it is showing the drive,but while iam trying to open it is asking the please insert a disk i...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
binu

Computer shut off

Hello, I cleaned up my computer inside, you know, all hardwere with the special sry. I nomally do this once every 6 months, just to keep it clean. T...

Gab

Dv2000, power adaptor plugged in, no charge

Hello, So, I'm working on my HP Pavilion dv2000 laptop, and suddenly the screen darkens. I check the power adapter, and the blue light that usually l...

mediaadmin

Esprimo edition p2501 update to core 2 due

Hello, i have cpu fujitsu pentium 4 3.40ghz model esprimo edition p2501, i want updat to core 2 due its possible?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

Toshiba with black screen while pressing on b

Hello, I have Toshiba Satellite laptop and it was working fine yesterday. I have plugged-in it with AC Adapter and the AC Adapter has the GREEN lig...

closeup22

Dvd nor cd drive will read

Hello, I have recently had to reformat my entire HD and now I can not get either the CD burner or DVD burner to read. They both worked fine before ...

closeup22

My nec laptop

Hello, expert, i have a Nec lavie Laptop LL760/A. It all started when it refuses to power up when shut down. But now it refuses to boot but the gree...

closeup22

Vga to s-video cable-laptop to tv

Hello, Can I use a VGA to S-Video cable to connect my Sony computer to a Samsung HDTV? My computer only supports VGA and my TV only supports s-cabl...

closeup22

Not booting from cd rom

Hello, I had made Windows XP SP2 as Customized CD for installation, All this I did by copying OS content to harddisk and just added a file...inorde...

closeup22

Connect hard disk and dvd with single sata po

Hello, I have One sata port on my mother board but i have to sata hard wares 1) Hard disk sata 2)DVD writer sata Kindly give me the solution ...

closeup22

Cann''''t hear sound from headphone

Hello, I can hear the sound in my headphone but unable to call the other persons as unable to record the voice.I means I don't record the voice but a...

closeup22

My lapotop is not on why

Hello, somebody can u help me on lapotop they have full charge but is not turn on plz plz plz plz plz someone help me

ash_perez01

Monitor doesnt get switched off

Hello, My does not get switched off even after i keep pressing the switch off button. Can I schedule it to get turn off? Please help..........

dist.urbd

Computer crashed

Hello,

lucy

Sound

Hello, hi

ash_perez01

Bootable pendrive

Hello, plz sir tell me how make a bootebele pendrive & send me files

ash_perez01

No sound in my laptop

Hello, my bf has windows xp..i went to control panel then sound to disable the hdmi so i can have the sound back in the laptop.after i disabled it, n...

dist.urbd

Kips

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron s530 system(WinXP,2GB RAM,Dual Core).Recently I was using the system when suddenly it restarted and the fan produced a ...

kips

Monitor not displayed anything

Hello,

dist.urbd

How to record a tv programme into my notebook

Hello, I just got my Lenovo IdeaPad Y450 and would like to try to record tv programmes from my tv and upload the programmes on yotuube. How do I do t...

scmedan

Trying to locate mic/headphone for dv7 lapto

Hello, I cannot find a mike/headphone with 3 connectors stero l . stero r and mike in for my dv7 laptop . I can find lots of 2 connector but no 3 co...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
jim123456

Problem to install web cam

Hello, I have a web cam but I clean off the hard drive. when you I plug it back in to my computer they told me to install the cd. I misplace that c...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
افشين

Cost

Hello, Hi frnds. Ma corby pannel is broken so i need to buy a new one. I need it white pannel how much it cost?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
closeup22
Results 28901 - 28950 out of a total of 33,783