The discussions

Unspecified printer...i need it to be recogni

Closed

Hello, Windows 7 calls my Canon Selphy720 unspecified and won't let me print with it...nothing I've tried to install or work with with windows 7 seem...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Kingston 2gb microsdc/2gb memory card

Hello, i have missing the micro sdc kingston 2gb memory card password.

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Restore problems

Hello, can anyonehelp please, im trying to factory restore my siemens amilo m1405, as im completely unable to restore to an earlier date due to some ...

ash_perez01

Mp4 trouble

Hello, ive got a MP4 player and one day my laptop just doesnt see it my mp4 player chargers on it but i cant put anything new on it what must i do? ...

ash_perez01

Not passing the welcome screen

Hello, im having the same problem with my laptop and my laptop is Asus. I really need help guys plz help me out asap!!!!!!!!!

dist.urbd

Old speakers

Hello, i need to hook up old speakers to my laptop

dist.urbd

Dont have instalation cd for logitach webcam

Hello, i have a logitech webcam but no software to properly install it the serial number is (to the best of my sights ability to read it) is LZ414608...

dist.urbd

All displays on laptop are blank

The problem is occurring on a HP DV2000 laptop. When it is powered up the display remains blank (but still back lit). I have attached a monitor throug...

ash_perez01

Cant load my computer even in bios

Hello, i cant access my computer,even the bios cant load, i tried basic troubleshooting that I've known like cleaning the memory and video card,...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2010 by
rovingcowboy

Aircelgprs pocekt internet manually settings

Hello, Please guys send me the aircel online settings manually and extra initialization commends:

ash_perez01

How to install windows xp in hdd via pen driv

Solved

Hello, Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. send the detail my e-mail id

dist.urbd

Are hp 4500 and hp 5700 compatible for parts

I have a HP Pavillion 5700 and I was wondering if a ZE4500 Motherboard would fit in the ZE5700 laptop.. I need to know if the parts are compatible...c...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
Masterroy1003

My pc keeps beeping

Solved

Hello, I need help, My other PC keeps beeping whenever I turn it on, and my monitor is not responding at all either. I was thinking it maybe a virus ...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
illiann.

Cannot connect to external monitor

Hello, I just bought LG W2243T today and I've tried to connect my laptop "HP Pavilion dv2000" to it. After 6 hours, I can't get it work. Pl...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
Sun

Best laptop

Hello, which is the best laptop upto Rs. one lac. pl advice regards gulu

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
suff954

My computer turn on automatically

Hello,

dancedhall

Using web cam aspire 5532 lap top[

Hello,

dancedhall

Hard drive not being detected?? help please!!

Hello, To begin the story, last night my pc was working fine as usual. And there were no problems with anything computer related, just like every oth...

Exstacy

My itouch isnt working

Hello, my itouch isnt working it turn on but after 2 second it goes off :( help please

dist.urbd

My microphone does not work now

Hello,

ash_perez01

My computer turns it self off

my computer just turns itself off and when i try to turn it back on it either just lik pops off again or takes me to this page where you cant do anyth...

dist.urbd

Brightless

Hello, my screen is dark and my up button is broken

ash_perez01

Pc making loud whine

Hello, my PC has started to make pretty loud whine since last 3 days. i've made sure its not the PSU. i recently bought the new mobo so hope its not ...

ash_perez01

Hard disk not getting rwecognised

Hello, i hav an external hardisk conneted to ma system .,.,., but it is not getting detected.,.,., earlier, files on that hardisk did not open .,.,. ...

ash_perez01

Too much ram?

Hello, I have a standard Acer Aspire M5641, i belive it has a cap of 3gb of RAM, What would happen if i added 4GB or more? The system accepts PC2-...

ash_perez01

Laptop does not turn on

Hello, i am not able tu turn on my laptop. Even i pressed the button for30 mins continuosly, nothin worked. I removed the battery and connected th...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Canon mp510 paper jam

Hello, my canon mp510 printer says it has a paper jam in the out put tray but there is no paper in it and i cant find anything stuck in it does anyon...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
Gafoor

Is the music free and how do i down load it

Hello, i just gopt my ipod nano today and i dont know if i have to pay for my songs or not and i also dont know where i download them plz help me!

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Notebook keyboard

Hello, i pressed somthing on my keyboard on the gateway notebook. And that turned my question marks into 'e's and i dont know how to reverse it. Sin...

xpcman

My screen for hp pavilion doesn't turn on!!!

Hello, My screen for hp pavilion doesn't turn on!!! I am not so aware about computers so am not sure what caused such problem but whenever i try to t...

xpcman

Disk stuck in drive

Hello, i have an hp laptop and my daughter put a disk in but upside down, and now im unable to remove it. Its the sone that sucks the cd in it doesnt...

xpcman

Need help with a hard drive

Hello, I had an HP laptop that unfortunately suffered a tragic demise when my 3-year-old spilled my coffee and I didn't realize it had gotten into th...

akm7305

Change language

Hello, I dont know which bottom to change language from english to thai. Pls help. Jill

xpcman

Burnt out graphics card / data removal

Hi, i have a sony-vaio laptop with two separated hard-drives. recently it the graphics card burnt out (i think) and now the laptop fails to boot up. i...

xpcman

The lights are on but no1s home

Hello, Ive recently had a problem with my PC, i turn it on, all the normal lights come on, fans work etc.. but i have a black screen. Ive bought a ne...

slipknot99099

Webcam

Hello, i lost my sofware ? how to fine back? apple green webcam.

jenni.g

My laptop the light is off

Hello, hi happy new year, my problem is that the laptop display is on but the light is off i can put table light on the screen to see the display i...

jenni.g

Hard disc

Hello, compuetr retsrts,blue screen come saying memory dump they say media problem brand new 160gb pl help me thanks

jenni.g

Pendrive

Hello, hai i have an pen drive of kingston 4gb it used to work properly but one day when i pluged it into my pc it did not detect it shows an sign t...

jenni.g

Windows not going to sleep and notshutingdown

Hello, this is my problem windows not going to sleep and not shutingdown . to turn of my note book iam just switching off the power button and my noo...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2010 by
kardhu

Pny pendrive problem

hai tis is deepan . my pen drive is not been recognised in any system. hope it may b bcoz of driver software can anyone help me out........

deepan

Laptop satelite psag4e pls help!

Hello, I have SATELITE PSAG4E model laptop. If I will use battery alone the everything works fine. If I will use AC adapter I can't run normal m...

caliwandxb

I can't log into myspace:/

Hello, Everytime i try loging into myspace theres this file that wants me to download it and i choose cancel and it still wont let me log in and then...

ash_perez01

Realtek install

Hello, I INSTALLED REALTEK, BUT MY LAPTOP SAYS " NO AUDIO DEVICE". CAN SOMEONE HELP ME? PLEASE! THANKS.

dancedhall

Machine power on but disply stop functioning

Hello, i am facing problem my machine is getting power on but i am not able to see anything on desktop . few days back my 20 GB harddisk got conkoff...

dist.urbd

Request

Hello, I ve a sd micro card kingstone,was locked with a password,this password i didnt make it,and i dont know from where it comes,i tried many ways ...

dist.urbd

Wth of my pendrive...

Hello, I had formatted my 4GB Pen drive by using Apple's MacBook Pro. While I plugin to my on PC, it said that must format it. I just follow the ...

dist.urbd

My laptop wont turn on

Hello, MY LAPTOP WONT TURN ON WHEN IT TURNED OFF FOR THE LAST TIME MY CHARGING LIGHT WAS BLINKING I TRIED EVERY SUGGESTION ON THIS SITE BUT NONE WORK...

ash_perez01

Screen doesnt display anymore

Hello, My problem is my asus x80l laptop the screen doesnt display anymore starting when the baterry is empty and after charging and i open it the sc...

ash_perez01

Usb port not detecting

Hello, when i insert my pen drive, my pc is not detecting usb port. what should i do?

ash_perez01
Results 28701 - 28750 out of a total of 33,786