The discussions

Vp-d381 minidv digitial camcorder - optical z

Hello, sir/madam i have a VP-D381 MiniDV Digitial Camcorder - Optical Zoom 34x, 2.7" but i cant seem to find the play button or dont know to play wh...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Laptop won't respond

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite a105-s2081 laptop. It will not start up. When battery is in, the yellow battery indicator light flashes on and off ...

LouisSteph

Iphoto scan problems

Hello, Using a Lexmark 5470 all in one printer, I am unable to scan into a Mac iPhoto application. Printing is fine with no problems but I am unable ...

LouisSteph

Upgrading hp a1477c and want to know.....

Hello, my Issue is i am upgrading my hp a1477c and need to know if the following parts are compatible and if they are good(feel free to advise me towa...

closeup22

Wespro mp3 player

Hello, I have a wespro mp3 player ... I did not get d software cd along wid it now i need to restore the mp3 player as its not working dat well pl...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
SKJHA

Laptop

Hello, My dell 1510 wont turn on this happened after i changed the cmos battery i tried removing battery and power cord and turning laptop upside d...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Hp dv2500

Hello, I have an HP2500 laptop. After only a few minutes of not using the computer, it will go into sleep mode and TURN ITSELF OFF. When I restar...

LouisSteph

Webcam

Hello, I'm trying to install my webcam. I found it so I have no CD or software installation program. The serial number is F040240404, IF YOU CAN HE...

closeup22

Messages satting

Hello, my handsate problem is my handsat not support risiv messages

closeup22

Unable to format

Hello, i am using 4 gb kingston pendrive...i am unable to fomat my pendive.file type of my pendrive is RAW.i want to change it to FAT..when i try to...

closeup22

Computer shuts down automaticlly

Hello, My names Cj, I have an issue that I can't figure out and need a bit of help with. Periodicly the computer will shut itself down, no warnings or...

iveal

Internet settings

Hello, Please give me the PC settings to enable my PC to view BPL mobile enabled WAP services on PC

closeup22

Lost my mother board cd

Hello, where can i get my mother board cd i lost it but i want it for free

closeup22

I cant acces my pen drive...

Hello, i formatedmy system without removing my pendrive `hp v 125w usbdevice`.after that icant open or format my thumb..

closeup22

Windows setup cannot detect my hard disk

Hello, my Toshiba Laptop was designed for Win XP and I upgraded to Win Vista but some drivers were not compatible with it, when i tried to reinstall ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2009 by
spiky

My hard disk is not ditect in baus

Hello, my hard idsk is not ditect in baios, but my pc is working proparly, but my problem is i have to format this hardisk just give me the sujest ...

closeup22

Passworded motherboard

Hello, I passworded my system and culdn't remember the password.I hav reset the CMOS jumper and hav even removed and placed back the CMOS battery

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Need headphones and speakers working at once

Hello, I'm tying to get both my USB headset, and my RCA speakers to work together. That way at night i can simply just turn off the volume of the s...

Pyrrhic

Hard drive problem

Hello, i have formatted my compaq laptop c500 and after when i try to reinstall window xp,windows xp is unable to detect the hard disk drives in lap...

theknee

More q's about wd external hard drive

Hello, I have had a WD My Book external HD running on my laptop for nearly 3 years now. Today I needed to format my internal HD due to virus infectio...

xpcman

Problem

Hello, i have 4gb HP pendrive .it is not deceted in any PC.it shows insert disk.what should. thanks

closeup22

Key board not working

Hello, hi........ i have dv2000 series laptop..befor three days ago some of key of my key board not working such as ;five,six minus,scroll...i use w...

closeup22

Multimedia interface

Hello, I have an acer e380. My multimedia hardrive interface will not recognize any firewire or photo card inputs. Is there a driver i am missing f...

closeup22

Dell monitor brightness/contrast stuck

Hello, My Dell monitor has the brightness/contrast utility displayed and I can't close it! Help

2 replies Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
Ozzy

Get pictures from adobe

Hello, I am trying to get pictures off Adobe Photoshop on to my pictures on the computer. How do I do this

closeup22

Who makes discovery webcams

Hello, ok well my old computer crapped out the hard drive is shot, i have a webcam with no driver i dont know who makes it the only thi...

joe

Laptop wont turn on

Hello, tried the upside down changed the cmos battery but still wont go can you please help. cheers.

closeup22

Plug in room stat

Hello,i would like to be able to plug my long convector heaters in my top bedrooms and would like the room stat built in the plug does anyone make th...

closeup22

Hard drive missing !!!!

My Requirement: Windows Vista 3 hard drive (Disk 0 partition 1 , Disk 0 partition 2 and Disk 0 partition 3) 1 OS , 2 not in use hard drive Once...

closeup22

My pc monitor not give the display

Hello, My Pc monitor is not working there is not any display when i have connected to cpu it showing check the internal connection cpu running fine b...

Surender

To recive a quation

Hello, i am using a pc windows xp my computer is not stand buying

iveal

Hp v125w(j:)

Hello, I am puter novice. I need to back up all my files. I have a virus. I have the HP v125w (J:) removable disc, a STICK? how do I copy the files ...

iveal

Shortcut keys on keyboard

Hello, I have a gateway laptop and I'm a gamer. I am having trouble while playing because of these shortcut keys. I will hit something and it downsiz...

iveal

Toshiba h/d

Hello, i have a 160 g external h/d. the light is on . tried different computers. machine cannot see h/d

icekeraan

Volume control automatically descends

Hello, My Volume will not stay at any set level. When I adjust it to an audible volume it gently descends back to zero. What do I do?

iveal

Usb device not being recognised

Hello Sir, this is venu, recently i have a problem with my USB device (pen drive). As i plug it in the USB port, the driver is being recogni...

iveal

Sound problem

Hello, my laptopis toshiba L40 psl48e.. its sound device is not working with xp.it shows no sound device. when using vista i can hear d sound.........

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Format

Hello, i have recently deisoved that my windows file on my hard drive has over 45gb of data on it... Is this normal? it is an 80gb disk and i only h...

xpcman

Pci graphic card upgrade...?

Hello, I just bought Sims 3 last night., and i download it and a pop up came up & says: "Device 0 cannot run this title, your video card does not ...

xpcman

No bluetooth no camcorder

Hello, pls i formatted a toshiba NB100 designed for window XP to window vista, now i can not can not take pictures with my camcorder (web cam) and t...

xpcman

Hp pavilion 6700 series won't charge

We thought my charger was crapping out on me about a month ago so we finally replaced it when jiggling it around stopped working. This charger doesn't...

xpcman

Cpu cooler connected to air fan header

Hello, ؟Can I Connect the Processor Fan Heat Sink Cable to the air fan header? I am using "Intel® Desktop Board D945GCCR" with foxconn cooler fan ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
Jimmy

Help needed with no input from computer to

Hello, I need some clues as to what maybe wrong with compaq pressario sr5040an has been getting slow need to upgrade ram prob now is powers on...

luniq1

Computer charging trouble

Hello, i have a gateway laptop. just recently it stoped working. we took it to geek squad and they said the mothernoard was bad. i didnt think that w...

bmxkid

Ipod touch with 32 bit laptop

hi, i'm looking to buy my daughter an ipod touch for xmas, but I have been told that I need a 64bit laptop not the 32bit vista that I have. please cou...

jojo

Music to pictures

Hello, My verbatim external hard drive suddenly switched to music and I can't view my pictures. It will let me change it in properties but as soon as...

Mom

Cracked screen need to attach a monitor

I dropped my laptop the other day :( sad times. The screen is cracked but I don't want to fork out loads to replace it so I have bought another monit...

xpcman

Gateway laptop

Hello, How are you? I forgot my administrator password. so i did what you said in one of the answer so i took the battery out from the motherboard w...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LIfe

Sound problem in laptop

Hi, I purchased a new laptop, and since then i cant hear any songs.i gusee system sound works, system games error messages are all fine. But movies...

closeup22

Computer won't boot up

Hello, I got a message saying not enough memory and that I needed to run disk cleanup which I did. got home later that day and computer was off and w...

xpcman
Results 29301 - 29350 out of a total of 33,783