The discussions

Pen drive not working

Hello sir, i purchase the 4 gb Kingston pen drive 6 months back. Present it is not working & even icon also not showed in the system. If any option...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
ash_perez01

Hello find my delll latitude d620

Hello,

dist.urbd

Reinstall the web cam

Hello,my name is frank .I have toshiba lab top #A205-S5BB0 changed the hard drive in the lab top,but i lost the web cab does not work any more i need ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Nldr in server 2003

Hello, In server the NLDR is missing how should I repair without reinstalling the o.s ?

ash_perez01

How to install my webcam?

Hello,i lost my cd for webcam creative vf0470 how can i install it?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
jenni.g

Printer headache

Hello, i have lexmark all in one printer when first used printed colour and black and white . now wont print nothing ink cartridges nearly full . ...

jenni.g

So anoyin

Hello, i dont want to use itunes and my laptop wont read CDs and i need a way to put music on ma ipod !

jenni.g

Intalar teatro en casa

Hello, Hola, tengo un teatro en casa LG HT503TH, quisiera saber si lo puedo instalar a una hp pavillion dv6000, en vez de conectarla a una tv. ...

jenni.g

Gateway laptop won't post or load

Hello, I had a quick question regarding a Gateway laptop I have. When I turn it on, nothing comes on the screen, nothing beeps, and when the screen f...

xpcman

Diskette 0 error

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension E521 with Window XP and I getting a Diskette 0 error. I am unable to load windows. When I got to my system screen I ...

deepbreathe

Damaged external hard driv

Hello, I own a 320GB Western Digital My Book External Hard Drive that I dropped on the floor. After this happened I have tried on many occasions to g...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
bouktin

Problem with my 4gb kingston pendrive

Hello, i have a problem with my 4gb kingston pendrive its not formatting so how can i format it

suff954

Hp monitor screen broken

Hello, My HP Laptops screen is broken, it has a huge crack. And I'm wondering on how much it will cost to have it replace with a new one and where ...

suff954

Gprs

Hello, sir i want to get the gprs settings on my nokia 6070 model can you send me the settings?

suff954

Crc / blue screen error

Hello, I have a serious problem with my Lenovo N200 3000 Laptop. I have started getting the Blue Screen of Death errors, more regularly recently...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
madracer

Which graphiccard is the right one?

Hello,

brauche hilfe

Connecting tv to pc

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop (Vista Premium) to SAMSUNG LCD tv. I am using the HDMI connection on PC and TV. The sound & picture work fi...

ash_perez01

Keyboard

Hello, i was writing to someone and then all of a sudden my font changed and got very small/ what do i do

ash_perez01

File usbuvt.sys on 8532 webcam model ic50c

Hello, After installing additional RAM Memory I ran into problems with the Micro Webcam IC50C. I tried to reinstall it again but I am getting th...

rocasan

I pod wont turn on

Hello, my bf dropped my i pod ever since then it has not turned on i tried everything i restored it and everything it only works when i plug it in i,...

dist.urbd

No sound from laptop

Hello, I'm currently using a Fujitsu Lifebook S Series. The other day, i plugged an audio cable into my audio jack trying to broadcast music throu...

dist.urbd

Laptop fails to restat after loging off

Hello, good afternoon Got an accer aspaire laptop, aweek ago it put on and tried to resart but it was in vain, the power goes in, it nruns the fun...

ash_perez01

Usb problem

Hello, i have problem with my USB when i open the USB The massage is Exswss is dinied . why it is and how can i solve the problem

ash_perez01

Registration key for a toshiba satellite lapt

Solved

Hello, I am looking for the registration key for a toshiba satellite laptop. If someone can help me out I dont have a credit card so thats why I want...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2010 by
hp_hater

I want to upgrade my laptop processor

i just upgraded to 4 gb of RAM on my acer laptop and i wanted to upgrade the processor to help. i have a Genuine Intel(R) CPU 585 @ 2.16 GHz. can anyo...

Dacota920

Pen drive

Hello, Hello sir i have transcend 2 gb pen drive. It is showing 0 byte and not formatting from windows xp.. plase help,how can i formate it...

jms22726

Turns off without warning

Hello, i aquired an acer Aspire One ZG5 net book from a friend. it has been exposed to negative temps. (Fahrenheit). When I power it on i get to a sc...

jms22726

How can i install my printer without a disk

Solved

Hello, wondered if someone can tell me how to reinstall my HP Photosmart C5280 All in one printer without the disk, it is connected to my new base un...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Sandisk memory card

Hello, I have been using a 4gb san dik SDHC card in my samsung camera. Today I took many photos/ video which I was able to view back through the came...

xpcman

Printer cd lost

Hello, I bought my printer without a CD, so I have no instructions about how to install the printer to hook up to my computer. Could someone help me ...

aquarelle

Need help-i can pay-desperate. lost photos!

Hello, I took my computer into the repair shop where they completely "reformatted" ( I think that's the correct term) it and restored it back to as i...

suff954

Lap hang

Hello,

suff954

Sound

Hello, My sound quit working recently and i only have the speaker on my monit0r and i have a driver installed but there is still no sound. Any hel...

suff954

Cannot get my history bar back,

Hello, I lost my history bar with Icons and can not get it back, how do I go to firefox to retrieve it. Also I cannot open all my programs when I go ...

suff954

Upgrade

Hello, Sir. i have 4GB flash memory ic i want to upgrade my old 1gab pen drive please heip me

suff954

Hp dv 6000 hp 6500

Hello, I have a hp dv 6500 and the motherboard died. I have a friend that has a broken hp6000 and i was wondering if the specifications of the moth...

deepbreathe

My laptop has black screen and 3 beeps

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILLION DV2083ea, all I can see is black screen followed by 3 beeps and when I check my hard drive it is...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Denise

Setting screen adapter

Hello, I have an NSI U100Plus notebook. When I want to run an istalled game, (Runaway) the game does not run and a message appears: the screen adapt...

deepbreathe

Laptop connection to tv

Hello, I am trying to connect my laptop to my tv. I connected the S video cable and pressed the fn and f8 key. but nothing happens. i had done tht b...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Graham

I lost my buffalo webcam driver 30l01..help !

Hello, can you please help me to install my webcam,i lost my driver..can u please help me what to do.. where can I find free download of the webcam ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
ethan

Pc not booting after power cut

Hello, My PC was on when we had a power cut. Processor fan still works. I have changed the power supply and still only the processor fan works. I too...

deepbreathe

Unable to boot from cd/dvd drive

Hello, I just installed a new harddrive and cd/dvd drive. I am all set to run the Vista Factory Image Recovery discs; however, when I go to the Boo...

deepbreathe

Laptop to tv

Hello, how to connect to laptop to tv

deepbreathe

Usb device problem

Hello, I have a Transcedent 4g USB device that doesn't work propely. here I put intu computer know as removable dick (without name taken) and did not...

deepbreathe

My acer laptop

Hello, Acer Aspire Laptop, that i was loging on properly, a week ago i tried to restart the laptop, it shutdown but it couldn't, I treid to manual st...

suff954

My laptop does not start if i press power but

Hello, I have compaq laptop amd 3024AU. when i try to start it by pressing power button it just show all the lights on quick play , keybord , power...

jms22726

Any solution?

Hello, i kinda have the same problem. i have 8 gb sony ericsson w902 memory card. i took it off the phone to transfer my photo and music to the lapt...

dist.urbd

Webcam drivers

Hello, i lost my cd for micro innovations webcam drivers and need to get my webcam going, help ic465c

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2010 by
Anithajohn

Can not register

Hello, IT SAYS MY EMAIL ID IS ALREADY USED & WON'T LET ME PROCEED FURTHER WITH THE REGISTRATION I DON'T THINK SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT FORUM IS. D...

ash_perez01

Help!!!

Solved

Hello, I have accidently put my camera memory card in my CD slot and it's gone right in so it is no longer visable! Is it possible to access the CD d...

ash_perez01
Results 28601 - 28650 out of a total of 33,786