The discussions

Kingston pendrive problem

Hello, friend my device not working , what problm i dont know , please answer me.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Phone number

sir, THOSIBHA LAPTOP SERVICE CENTRE Phone number 04423879806,04432973501 is not woring. please give me another phone number.

dancedhall

Hard disk failure in proper removel of extern

Hello, i have a problem ,external hard disk its not detecting when i removed the hard disk unproprelly its not recoginised again when i connect ...

iveal

Blinking line at the lower portion of my moni

Hello, Hi. Just want to ask if why is it that there's a blinking line (color red, sometimes green, pink and white) at the lower bottom part of my mon...

LouisSteph

Display problems

Hello,i believe my pc works fine but the is no display on the screen.what cud be the problem?

iveal

Sound drive

Hello, pls help me to solve the sound problem of my acer laptop. its model is ASPIRE 4315. I lost the sound driver.how to find it?

iveal

Monitor diplay out of time

Hello, I had a Sharp flat screen monitor connected to PC running Win XP, when started the window the monitor displayed the motherboard brand name the...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
dandy108

Audio problem

Hello, I have deel vostro 1520. my audio device work fine for sometime but if i leave it idle it stop working. please make a solution for my problem.

iveal

Very very confused

Hello, I have a Compaq W17q LCD monitor and the speaker seems to be on mute and i dont know how to unmute it. I was told that it has intergrated spea...

LouisSteph

Laptop overheated...

Hello, i have a problem with the temperature of my laptop. It's an Acer Aspire 5920G. It just started a couple of months ago. When the ventilator wa...

iveal

Emachine

Hello, my computer cant find my dvd/cd reader

ramesh2412

Wats with the programs?

hello, i installed a program called QuickFreedom and when i put my ipod on DFU mode nothing happend (no white screen) and when i went on itunes and...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
Kam

E hdd - difficult challenge am it for a week

Hello Dudes, So this is a good challenge: have bought 2 months ago a external HDD Hitachi 500gb in a LG casing (XD2 series), till a week ago was wo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Dell laptop not downloading pictures

Hello, I am having a problem i downloaded a Mcafee antivirus soft ware and now my laptop is not working good. It will not let me download pictures. ...

ramesh2412

Connecting old disk drive

Hello, To connect the failed hard disk to the new computer, do I: 1) need a special wire 2) or do I need to open the new computer and inser...

xpcman

Black screen on dell laptop inspiron 1525

Hello, please help! my daughters computer has little to nothing showing up on the screen, for the most part it is black. However if I shine a flash l...

xpcman

Computer beeping and won't start

Hello, I have just tried installing a second hard drive on my computer. When I finished connecting everything, I turned on the computer but it made ...

closeup22

Laptop boots only when i move the power cord.

Solved

Hello, I have a toshiba M35X-S329. When power on my laptop it makes a sound like its try to boot then it goes quiet. AC cord is plugged into the la...

closeup22

Asus p4p800 e deluxe

Hello, Jag är intresserad av ASUS P4P800 E Deluxe,undrar om det är till salu samt vad kostar. tacksam för snabb svar. MVH Nader Latif tln:076096...

closeup22

I lost my memory capacity

Hello, i bought a nokia phone model "5730- xpress music' and got a 8 gb memory card free in it.but due to some problems my 8gb memory turned into 3 g...

closeup22

Rf tuner

Hello, MY RF TUNER FOR THE RADIO IS FAULTY AND NEED A REPLACEMENT. WHERE CAN I GET ONE TO BUY

closeup22

How to switch on fn?

Hello, I can not switch on the Fn tab? How can I do it? thank you. Behar

closeup22

Need subwoofer help

Hey, I'm thinking of getting a sub woofer for my room and I'm not sure what kind of woofer i should get. I'm looking for a price thats less than 150...

closeup22

New video card = blank screen + cpu fan off

Hello, I recently got an emachine(eMachines T6212)for free. So i decided to install a PCI express video card (https://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/review/...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
renosky

Memory card drives appear as removable disks

Hello, Hi, So I own an XPS 420 bought from Dell and my Hard Drive crashed the other day. I got a new one but had to reinstall the Windows Vista ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
jackmjack

Toshiba satellite 1800-400 screen problem

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite 1800 - 400 mobile I have acquired. There is a fault with the screen. It keeps flashing on and off, is there a...

maudit

Crupt files

Hello, I have a 8 gig USB drive, and have files stored in folders within folders... when I open one of the folder my text sa *&%$ and when I try to...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Pc startup problem

Hello, When I start my computer, Processor fan, SMPS fan floppy disk drive, CD drive and Hard disk gets power supply and looks like its working fine...

LouisSteph

Format pendrive

Hello, Hello, I have Kingston pen drive . I am unable to delete files in it . When i am trying to delete file the message is displayed " write pr...

LouisSteph

Computer on but no display

Hello, i'm bhuwan. my problem is cpu green led is glowing but monitor screen is black and keyboard led is continue glowing when i remove keyboard and...

LouisSteph

What happened to my computer?

Hello, Whenever I open my volume E in my PC, computer shows blue screen and it is automatically restarted. Why? I checked that drive (there are 3 p...

Hlaing

Camera not working

Hello, plz help me i m using china mobile E71 when ever i use camera it shows indication that camera module is not ready plz help me to reset it agai...

LouisSteph

Audio sound

Hello, i accidently deleted my audio device on high definition audio bus by accident does anyone know how i can get it back without buying it?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
Dark7568

Restore backup files

Hello, I backup my C drives files to D drives Can anyone tell me? Can I restore my backup files in vista first boot screen besides in windows normal...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
Dark7568

Need help - my computer just freezes

Hello, My Computer just freezes at the Gateway screen when powering on..will not go any further...please help!!!!!

Deano

Hardware

Hello, i have the same problem but my laptops a hp compaq nc6000 please can someone tell me what buttons i need to press to get it working ?

dancedhall

Ma pen drive is not formatting

Hello, when i try to format the pen drive of 4 gb.after formatting i get a msg windows unable to complete the format

dancedhall

How to delete all infomation off my laptop

Hello, I have a Acer Aspire 5100, and it's rather old now. How do I delete all infomation from it so I can sell it? (so no one can use my infomation)...

dancedhall

Pendrive not working

Hello, sir my pen drive is dectecting as i attach to any pc and it was working earlier.so what should i do.plz suggest me something.

sunnny

Need to install hp psc 1205 printer, no disk

Hi, I'm trying to install an HP psc 1205 all-in-one to my Sony Vaio. Not sure which software and or driver to download, I don't actually know what to...

Hally

Kingmax

Hello, hello sir,,kindly help on how can i removed the write protection of my 4gb Kingmax USB

closeup22

In my flash drive data is not showing

Hello, i recently bought a new Toshiba u3 smart 8gb flash drive. i inserted flash drive into computer and i copied some files in flash drive and i re...

closeup22

Webcam software

Hello, iam using compaq cq40 133tu model laptop.i want webcam software

LouisSteph

Burning problem

Hello, when i first got my laptop , my burner was working fine i could burn music cds and it would all work fine , and all of a sudden it decided t...

iveal

To know all the codes

Hello, pls i want some one to teach me to know how to into any code

iveal

Long beep sound on the first boot

Hello, My computewr has a long beep sound when is booting

LouisSteph

Yes bro how are you. i have one poroblem with

Hello, i have problem with my windows xp i have nokia pc shuit is not cnnect internet but i can transfer data and awrithink only internet is not con...

iveal

Pendrive problem

Hello, I have a problem with my pen drive. It is 8GB. But first of all it detects as CD rom (!), it also shows 3 partitions, one is CD ROM, other 2 a...

BULB

Mic not working

Hello, i have sigmatel fxd 7700 mic nok working

iveal

Sata to rca

Hi, I have a dvd drive SATA Cable/Connector, and I am wanting to know how to convert it to a RCA Cable to watch dvd movies in my television? Your ...

barcodenation
Results 29451 - 29500 out of a total of 33,784