The discussions

Gateway laptop

Hello, How are you? I forgot my administrator password. so i did what you said in one of the answer so i took the battery out from the motherboard w...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
LIfe

Sound problem in laptop

Hi, I purchased a new laptop, and since then i cant hear any songs.i gusee system sound works, system games error messages are all fine. But movies...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Computer won't boot up

Hello, I got a message saying not enough memory and that I needed to run disk cleanup which I did. got home later that day and computer was off and w...

xpcman

Pendrive

Hello, i have pendrive of 8 gb of transient company..... in back it was removed unsafely.. so problem is that... its not getting attached to the a...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
kishor.

File system

Hello, I have an windows xp operating system, all i need to know is whether is it recommended to have fat32 and ntfs filwe system on the sa...

closeup22

Dvd writer problem

Hello, I have a CD/DVD Writer which sometime back started showing unusual problem. It don't read any DVD but writes it properly. I checked those DVD...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

64gb pendrive not open and not format

Hello,

closeup22

Can any one help?

hi my hp laptop hasnt been working for almost a year now and i dont know how to fix it! ive tried taking the battery out and holding down the power ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

I have a projector hook up question

Hello, I would like to know if i can hook up a usb cable to my computer to my projector with only a a/v input. Is there a cable with a usb at one end...

closeup22

Don't know what the name of my ports on my la

Hello, i have a hp dv6000 notebook and would like to know the name of my ports so that i can buy them and connect them to my tv

closeup22

Added more memory to my computer

Hello, I just added more memory to my computer. Do I need to do anything else once I installed it in my computer?

LouisSteph

Driver cd lost of intex 305wc web cam

Hello, I had lost my cd of web cam so pls sent link to download driver

LouisSteph

Nexxtech 30a50 webcam

Hello, I have a Nexxtech 30A50 webcam and need the driver for it to function correctly. Any suggestions. the Nexxtech site does not list my webcam.

iveal

No sound no fun

Hello, i right click "my computer"click "manage"click "device manager"click "sound,video and game controller open(audio codes,legacy audio drive...

LouisSteph

Dell c521 error code 0x00000024

Hello, dell c521 error code 0x00000024 ran the resource cd and it found no problems

iveal

Limewire

OK, I have a laptop but i cant install limewire or anything. Is there any websites that let me download music without installing anything?

iveal

Hp dv6500 notebook pc

Solved

Hello, i have hp laptop dv 6500 ... i have a problem with the wireless (broadcom) for my vista.. i can see wireless network connection that is on...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
leoxki

Comp starts up but the screen has no sigal

Hey everyone, i have a huge problem with my computer i booted up a game "battle field 2142" then a little bit into the game the computer completely fr...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
shotgunbob909

Why does my computer not read my mp3

Hello, i just bought a brand new dell laptop and it does not read my coby mp3 player it will work for a minute and then just disconnect by itself its...

cat

No display during startup of laptop 1

Hello, I've a HP pavilion dv6314tx model and is 2 years old. Its now giving me a problem during start up. The display remains black and it beeps on b...

basil

Kodak i1220 scaner settings shortcut changing

Hello, Kodak i1220 Scaner Settings shortcut "profile" is automatcally changing I set it up for my customm settings, and it randomly changes once in ...

Grei

Pendrive problem no media

Hello, sir i have problem wit my pendrive suddenly it gives massage no media but it detects and show removable valume

sarbel.vilo

Altec speaker system to creative xfi

Hello, I have a Dell XPS 720 with a Creative x-fi sound card with 5 connectors marked ORANGE(MIC),GREEN,GREY,ORONGE,BLACK and a optical in and an opt...

GROCK

Watch online programes on my tv ?????????????

Hello, I wonder if someone could tell me what I have to buy to be able to see online programmes on my TV in my sitting room, I am looking for somethi...

Lola

Delete fromer owners accout

Hello,i bought a laptop at a garage sALE AND IT STILL HAS LAST OWNERS PASSWORDS AND SUCH help!!!!!!!

LouisSteph

Dvd drive not showing

Hello, CD/DVD DRIVE ICON MISSING FROM MY COMPUTER WHEREAS IN DEVICE MANAGER ITS WORKING PROPERLY (WITHOUT ANY YELLOW EXCLAMATION MARK BESIDE).I'V TRI...

N.B

Pendrive

Hello, hii my 4gb pendrive when formatting shows "it is being used by another person" and also on safely removing the device shows"generic volume cn'...

LouisSteph

How much do you know about this accessory?

Hello, I bet the first time when people see this device, they would have a hint of excitment,because with this gadget, people could do some spy thing...

LouisSteph

Emergency

Hello, I m trying to help a friend of mine. She brought me a fujitsu siemens laptop (amilo pro) with a destroyed hard disk (samsung hm060Hi or someth...

Gism0

My naughty son loves playing ps games very ..

Hello, My naughty son loves playing PS games very much. He keeps asking me to buy him more games and accessories. Sometimes he feels unhappy because ...

LouisSteph

For pen drive loke

Hello, sir please inform me that how can i lock my pen drive data

LouisSteph

Computer crashes when i play games. - tech su

Hello, Ive brought a new gaming rig, as follows CPU: Athlon II X2 240, 2.8Ghz MBD: Biostar TA770E AM3 / DDR2 / SATA RAM: 2GB DDR2 800MHz Case: ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Nov 2009 by
VoiceKillaz

Sound card problem

Hello, I am having a problem on my laptop its seems that it has no sound because i change the os-operating system of it because of some problem i s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
kamli4u

Just wondering

Hello, can someone tell me why when your watching a computer screen on a tv why does the monitor appear to be blinkin

xpcman

Not identifying my device

Hello, My kingston pendrive of capacity 16GB. my desktop shows just mass storage device but it couldn't function properly . what is to be d...

dancedhall

Just del autorun.inf file from drives

Hello, hello plz post hijackthis log also tell me wt all thing u get in the list when you right ckick the drives, n in bold fonts. (eg: open, ex...

closeup22

Problem with ma laptop

Hello, i have a problem with ma laptop. previously ma machine was operated under vista OS but i tried to downgrade it to windows XP, during installat...

closeup22

Kingston 2 gb pendrive not formatting

Hello, this is pradeep. i have a kingston 2 gb pendrive. due to some reason it is not formatting. please send me some solutions.

closeup22

Laptop

Hello, i am engineering student like to buy a laptop. which laptop will be more benificial for my studies,it must be advance,i can purchace any ...

closeup22

No display after a long beep sound

Hello, Hi DJ....just wanna share my situation and hopefully u can advice me on this....my pc suddenly giving a long beep sound when i am in a middl...

closeup22

Hp lp2456 monitor wont turn on

Hello, I have had this problem since yesterday night here it is I turned off my PC and then 10 mins later turned it back on but my screen wont tu...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
yanman

Computer not booting

Hello, When I plug in the power cord into the back of my unit, the fans, CD Tray and HDD (and everything else) starts up without me pressing the po...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2009 by
Lab-Rat

Laptop major problem

Hello, I'm really having a hard time figuring what could be the problem with my laptop. When I turned it on, it displays the sta...

luin

Lg rw drive

Hello, lg rw drive is not opening. what to do reply pls........

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Dell precision 370 does not boot up

Hello, My Dell Precision 370 does not boot up. With power on it emits a 1-3-2 beep code. I've reset the memory cards, even replaced with different ...

ramesh2412

Parallel port problems

Hello, I hope you can. My husband and I just moved our sign business and when we re-setup our computer and pro thermal printer, the sign program do...

ramesh2412

Trouble reading hard disk

Solved

Hello, every once in a while there is an error reading my hard disk also my computer has slowed down.my hard disk makes low cracking noise i'd be r...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
ballym

Sound not working when connected to laptop

Hello, I have a samsung satellite A350-20s laptop and a Samsung HD TV. When i connect them using a HDMI cable the sound only plays through the laptop...

xpcman

Microfone not working!!

Hello, my microfone is not working. i disabled the audio devises in the recording tab, in sound, in the control panel. iam running windows vista. i ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
psixas88

Is there any way i can remove a cd from my cd

Hello, I put a CD in my CD drive on my computer's tower, but then the computer itself malfunctioned and won't come on. I turn the power switch on bu...

closeup22
Results 29351 - 29400 out of a total of 33,786