The discussions

Dvd rom not reading

Hello, I brought a hp laptop recently.actually my dvd rom is not reading any type of dvd/or cd.so what shall i do?when i enter any disk to dvd rom it...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2008 by
s.sahab@kioskea.net

Pendrive not working prooerly

Hello, i have a 8 gb and 20 gb pen drive,when ever i transfer movies i dont get them,but some times i get whats the exact problem,can any one help me...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
Anand

Use camera ti webcam

Hello how can i use digitall camera to webcam without hard disc for install

grimtop

Re: 8 gb usb died

Hello, Dear si, Everything is fine.. other USB Drives are working fine with this system even it also was working fine day before yesterday. I just...

gogopc

Can not find script file

Hello, i have two partitions on my laptop. When i try to access thru Windows drive D: it gives error - can not find script file "D:\ProtectFile.vbs...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
ffrreeaakk

Lost my motherboard cd intle 3.00ghz no soun

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Write protect a pendrive

Hello, I would be greatful, if someone can show me if its possible to write protect your pendrive. So that it doesn't get attacked when you use it ...

xpcman

Max ram & hdd capacity in 845gvsr mboard

Closed

Hello, Iam using, P4 Intel 845 GVSR 2.4 Ghz 40 GB Hard Disc 256 MB Ram. CD Writer. LG 14" CRT Monitor. I plan to upgrade RAM and Hard Dis...

xpcman

Older dvd rom not working and newer one also

Hello, I recently bought two new dvd roms for my machine as I was thinking that the problem was with the two other ones which weren't working ...

silexfree

Graphics problems on windows vista

Hi everybody, My pc's graphic card seems to be missing something and i would be very grateful if anyone could help me in that issue. Last time...

jivehard

What do i do for my monitor?

Hey there, I have got somewhat a rare problem with my lcd monitor I can see that the liquid inside is leaking, well anyone has an idea of what caus...

nomadcrys

Cpu heats up too high

Hey there, I have a serious problem with my machine. So whenever I will try to play games or to watch a movie the processor temperature rises very ...

maizepc

What about a change to water cooling system?

Hey there, I have a question for water cooling system my computer heats up my room completely and I wanted to know if its good to use water cooling...

treasure5

Pc asking another disk insertion

Hey there, Facing a problem those days with my dvd rom. When I insert a cd into it it will simply inject the disc and asks me for another one. What...

protech1

I have java but telling me that i don’t have

Hey guys, Well the problem is that my pc is is constantly telling me that I donâ??t have java installed. I have tried to install it from the one ...

pcbugger

Cd-rom drive

Hello, OK heres the thing my cd rom drive is not working or functioning how it should be. I can see the problem but sad to say I don not know how to ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Dual display in win vista

Hello, i have windows vista business installed in 945motherboard using, pc.i have installed realtake vga card in one of pci slot and one is onboard s...

xpcman

Keyboard error

Hello,I find still I need to learn. I was trying to type @ but the keyboard is typing A help me so I can help them. Thanks Camel

kunal

Plugging more than two hardisks

Hello, Is there any solution of how to plug in three ide hard drives in newer boards please?

air4life

Ram compatibility

Hey there, I need to check the capacity of my ram.Actually my brother will give me two ram modues but i don't know what is the capacity of those an...

centrinomob

Please help me this is driving me crazy!!!

Hey ive been having a problem with my computer for quiet a bit now . well this is what happens , i start my computer up its all ok i put my game on an...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
Kie

Cant format

Solved

Hello, i have put things into my USB and when i unplugged and plugged it back in it wanted to format it,those things werent important so i started fo...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2008 by
Erlien

Sata cd rom

Hello, I have been trying to install my second SATA CDROM and windows comes up and I log in then after a few seconds I get Blue Screen of death. It s...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

I need a driver for my vista webcam model a23

Closed

Hello, I purchased a webcam online that said it was a plug and play and did not come with a cd. It does not work and my pc is asking for a driver. ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
saramae1222

Motherboard

Hello, sir i hv formatted my desktop pc of company compaq.i didn't hv motherboard cd. so suggest me from where & how to download compaq motherboard ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Cant get dvd player sony to run

Hello, I have a question about my Sony DVD player when i try to load a disc it will start to load freeze up and say i havent put in a disc. Its about ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
rahul

Atuomatic on problem

Hello, My computer has been automatically switch on and automatically started when i plug in the power without switching the power botton on my compu...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Problem with lcd monitor

Hey there, I have got somewhat a rare problem with my lcd monitor I can see that the liquid inside is leaking, well anyone has an idea of what caused...

xpcman

Webcam problem

Hello,

jopatel

Dvd rom not working

Hello, I recently bought two new dvd roms for my machine as I was thinking that the problem was with the two other ones which weren't working bu...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
Sahab

Purchase cartridges

Hello. Last month I purchased a newer printer and now im looking for an online store where I will be able to purchase the cartridges there. Is there ...

grizzly45

Fan has stopped working

Hello, It started yesterday, I turn on my computer and I get two readings: Keyboard Failure and Previous Fan Failure, press F1.... My keyboard w...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Ram

Hello, I have only got 192bm of Ram left i have tried deleting lots of files why hasn't my ram increased as i am trying to install norton 2009 that c...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

My latptop keep having bluescreen problem

Hello, My laptop is having problem. Keep blue screen. Can i know what happen to my laptop? When my laptop blue screen, the screen will show this :" c...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Nov 2008 by
cheris

Computer won't beep

Hello, I just got a new CUP fan and CPU unit just today. The CPU is a used AMD Athlon XP Barton 2800+ 512K Socket A AXDA2800DKV4D in 100% working c...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Help please, double monitor

Hello, i have a question, i just got a new television. and i still have my old monitor. I can duel screen and run both screens at the same time wit...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Blank screen of death after chasis change

Hello, hi guys i did something silly, i have a quad2core 4 gigs ram, etc.. and graphics card sli suported in pci e slot well i wanted a new...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
immy_r

"no any drives found"

hi,i have a problem and was looking for some advice on how to fix it, the computer starts,givves me "no any drives found" then boots into windows xp l...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
pankaj

Laptop not booting

Hello, i have compaq c300 laptop which is refusing to boot under all modes (safe mode, last known good configuration etc). when i tried to boot from ...

rubrami281

Booting up sometimes

i have an asus a8nsli deluxe running a amd fx processor, sli nvidia 6800 cards and coarsair ram. when i first boot up i havent been seeing the bios (...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
silky johnson

What is the max processor my mobo con take?

Hello, i have an acer aspire m1610. with a F672CR mother board, it currently has a intel pentium dual core processor each 1.8ghz. can any one tell ...

xpcman

Keyboard not working

Hello, i just bought a brand new dell 1525 and as soon as it arrived home i went to put it on. and the keyword were not working nothing was working. ...

xpcman

Disc drive won' work

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv 2000 and my Disc drive doesn't open anymore. I have done the manual opening and checked it out but still nothing seem...

higgins07

Will this memory work ?

Hey there, Just arguing if this memory will work with my msi p45 diamond lga 775 intel p45 atx motherboard: corsair 240pins dim ddr3 pc3-1600mhz memo...

alvarezpc

Battery on motherboard?

Hello, a friend told me that i must regularly change the battery on my motherboard is it true ? if i dont do that will it crash my pc ? thank...

accelarator

Slow hard drive on dell dim-3000

Hi, all! I recently buy a Dell Dimension 3000, with Windows XP Home Edition, and I'm experiencing very slow hard drive performance... The drive ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
steve.q

Only "turn off appear" after switched on

Hello, I got kinda problem here. Last month I bought new notebook and my sis borowed it. I didn't know what she did with that notebook. but, when sh...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Erasing my bios

Hello, i wanted to erase my bios can anyone tell me how can i do that? i put a password long ago and now im unable to remember what it is... ple...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2008 by
Tik_Tak

Oopsie! monitor fell....the actual story

Hello, okay. that original message was blank. lol. Anyway, somehow my 17" Planar Flat Panel tipped off the front of my desk today and was hanging by ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Pen drive not working

Hello, i have 4 gb pendrive of kingston. it is working gud but 2day when i use it to 1 of the client computer and after that it is not detecting in a...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Nov 2008 by
atif
Results 33151 - 33200 out of a total of 33,784