The discussions

More heat occuring.

Hello, This is Bala from india, for the past two months i am using g'Five u800. it is good. but when i was connected the mobil in call more than 15 mi...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2010 by
deepbreathe

Ram replacement help 1tb or 2gb

Solved

Hello, Hi, im not really techy into this computer software thing, I own a Dell Dimension E521 with Windows Vista Home edition, my system specs are: ...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

How to stop led light of my supercomp web cam

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Not getting any sound

Hello, Hi I need help i am not getting any sound from my hp computer i am not hearing anything at all i can't hear any sound when i am playing radio ...

dist.urbd

My computer beeps at start up....

Solved

Hello, hey, can someone plz help me, when I put on my computer I hear at least eight beeps, the monitor does not come on but the computer is, i've ...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
Ghost

How do i access my second hard drive?

Hello, I forgot how to access the second hard drive on my computer and I can't find the tech who installed it. Any ideas; I know nothing about comp...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
jlw

I dont have soun devices

Hello, I dont have sound devices in my computer ....what i can do ......please help me...thank you

suff954

Laptop is switched on but the screen is blank

Hello, My hp laptop is switched on but the screen is blank Please can you give me some ideas to gte it working thnxxx

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Pc seems to power up but screen wont come on

Hello, I recently started having the problem where my comp. would shut off and restart on its on. I came to the deduction that my power supply ws goi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
computerpro

Replacing power supply dell dimension 9100

Hello, I need the replace the power supply for my Dimension 9100. I have the new one but I am having problems removing the old power supply. The ca...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
huhouse5

Printer installation without software

Hello,

xpcman

System not booting ... please help!!!

Hello, I installed windows 7 64 bit in lenovo G550 laptop. I went to the lenovo website and from that I installed the Bios update driver. After some ...

rickster

Access is denied

Hello, i want to take your help that i hav forget a password of my d drive. and i dont know a software by which i hav locked my d drive. four 5 times...

Ambucias

Zoom 2.0 webcam for notebooks

Hello, I'm looking for the (legit) driver download for the Zoom 2.0 webcam, I lost the installation CD. Thanks!!

suff954

Toshiba dyanbook 2110

Hello, How will i reformat toshiba dynabook 2110? its an old laptop w/o optical drive & can't detect an external dvd rom? this laptop was given...

suff954

Do i nees to use a vga cable from my pc to mo

Hello, i just bought a new monitor but it did not come with the VGA cable however i used the other cable what differnce will the VGA cable make and...

suff954

My neo laptop flickers everytime it is turned

Hello,

suff954

Usb problem

MY JET FLASH IS NOT WORKING, I SAVED FILES BUT IT CANT BE SEEN IN THE JET FLASH WHEN I OPENED IT A WHILE AGO..

suff954

Bootable pen drive

Hello, sir please give me process how make my pen drive as bootable

suff954

Webcam installer lost

Hello, i have lost my webcam cd installer it is x5tech and i am using windows xp please send answer to my email

suff954

Can't hear the sound using headphones.

Hello, I am having an ACER laptop TravelMate 3260AWXMi and I have Windows XP installed. Sound is coming from in built speakers but I could not hea...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
Happiharry

We pay for it

Hello, I took a H.P Pendrive of 4GB.I do not get complete 4GB space to use in it.How could I get the complete space to use? Why I dont get complete s...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
abk638

Pen drive format

Hello, how to format a pen drive.it shows a error " windows cannot format the drive".pls send a reply to tis email ca6thi@gmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Software for using mobiles as webcam

Hello, i am using nokia 6303classic and i want to use my mobile phone as a web camera when i connect it to the internet. can u please assist and giv...

ash_perez01

Sd card reader

Hello, i m using sd micro card reader when i insurt card reader in computer it detect by computer but cant read data in the card please solve my probl...

ash_perez01

No webcam software

Hello, my webcam is not working due to deletion of software

dist.urbd

Pen drive doe't display the files

Hello, I used the 4GB Pen drive in pen drive not display the files but i check the property property show the space are used but in pen drive not...

dist.urbd

Dvd player

Hello, my dvd player read all cd but not read any dvd .when i put any dvd in dvd player he show cd player

dist.urbd

Laptop has a virus please help? :(

Hello, im trying to fix a friends laptop, its a Acer Aspire 5051AWXMI - Windows Vista. I know little about computers but did manage to fix mine last ...

7764jodie

Hp lap top

Hello, I have an HP pavilion dv5000, When stared it goes right to the CD drive. Screen stays black, Key borad does not respond, Cd drive just keep...

xpcman

Pen drive fomat in task manager

Hello, sir ,I want to formant my drive It's my problem the pendrive because how fomant pendrive in task manger .plz tell me now

suff954

Forgot my sd card password

Hello, I set up a password on my sd card and dont remember it can u plz help me?

suff954

Laptop

Hello, why does my laptop remove from sleep mode when the lid is closed

suff954

Printer problem magenta only

Hello, I would like to know about my Hp photosmart A636 printd with a red x on window and the prints are one colour magenta is it time for a new cart...

suff954

Olympus p-s100 thermal photo printer

Hello, I have a Olympus P-S100 Thermal Photo Printer .I saw the replacement printing cartridge is very expensive .That is when one can find somewhere...

suff954

System shuts down

Hello, i'll be very greatfull if somebody helps me..... my system shuts down after sometime i've replaced with new processor fan. even i changed the...

suff954

Error code 43

Hello, A USB memory stick is coming back with the error code 43 so Windows has stopped the device. I need understand if I can get Windows to ignore...

suff954

Why my cd dvd drive doesnt play dvd ?

Hello, why is my cd-dvd drive doesnt play dvd,but can only read audio cds and can also read data cds such as installers...please help me my cd-dvd dr...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
suff954

My pc wont recognise a disc in the disc drive

Hello, i am trying to install the driving test dvd-rom to my pc and mt pc is keep sayin no disc in d: i have tryed instaling it manually and it still...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
abhishek

Install window in computer from pendrive

Dear sir/ma'am i just want to install any window in my pendrive? will you help me in solving this problem. Thanking you

suff954

Help with gateway ma3

My Gateway MA3 will power on but nothing happens. The screen stays black and the disc drive and hard drive indicator lights won't come on. I put the h...

nona

Is there anyway i can recover the data from t

Hello, I was running utorrent, and just before bed, I went to shut down the computer, and it took ages to shutdown. So I forced shutdown the comp...

xpcman

Dell dvd drive not detected

Hello, I bought a new HP printer and Norton antivirus suite. I installed the Anti virus software after uninstalling my old software (CA). Then I co...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2010 by
Martin Bridges

Software of logitech quickcam 8.0 for windows

Solved

Hello, i have a logitech quickcam 8.0.i do have its software cd but i cant download it on my windows vista.can u tell me how n from were to download ...

dist.urbd

Upgrade sata hdd of dell gx 270 pc

Hello, I am having dell GX270 PC. I have to install SATA HDD of maximum capacity, plz tell me what maximum capacity of SATA HDD my PC can support.

suff954

Keyboard

Hello, my keyboard is not working connections are k but i dont know the manufactures website can u tell me plz

suff954

Battery price

Hello, Please mujhe btao ki iski battery ka price kya hai

suff954

Toshiba laptop beeps non-stop

Hello, my toshiba laptop beeps continuesly, non-stop without finally booting up. Any solution?

suff954

Webcam driver for lenovo3000 g530

Hello, I need a webcam diver for Lenovo3000 G530.... O/S:Windows7 86bit

suff954

Trouble shooting

Hello, My computer starts but fails to boot up. the screen is blank, fans are working,3 beep sounds come when put on , cd drive lights glow up but li...

suff954
Results 27751 - 27800 out of a total of 33,786