The discussions

Pen drive problem

Hello, when I plugin my hp4gb usb flash drive in the usb port and go to my computer ,instead of showing a folder named hp v155w,it shows removable m...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
iveal

Slax usb operating system

Hello, I installed the portable operating system in my usb pendrive successfully. After second time installaling the slax, it is not working at all. ...

iveal

Imporatant ph.d files in my pen drive help

Hello, Sir, I am research scholar doing Ph.D. Alll important files in my pen drive. It was working properly suddenly without clicking safe to pen dr...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2009 by
vikaspatil7@gmail.com

Nurulhoda ansari

Hello, My name is N.H Ansari,Please tell me how can I make a free call on any mobile number from Internet.

iveal

Cd rom not recognized by my new hard drive

Hello, I had problems with my hard drive, had it replaced and set to factory settings. I'm trying to load my virus protection and my hard drive does...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Pc boots, but monitor shows nothing

Hello, OK, so I am facing a problem. When I turn on the computer my monitor receives no signal. The power light comes on, the fan start and continue. ...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
cmptr14

I cant reinstall the device

Hello, how could i reinstall the Bluetooth Device

dancedhall

System restore

Hello, can ant one help ive got toshiba satellite pro i need to do a system restore so it from shipping can you help

dancedhall

Monitor & keyboard not working

Hello, when i turn on my hp i get 3 beeps - my monitor and key board not working but the mouse lites up and moniter lite goes from green to yellow wh...

dancedhall

Laptop switches off when hd attached

Hello, my laptop is an Asus x58L series. a few weeks ago it randomly shut itself off whilst i was working and would not switch on again. at first i...

dancedhall

Problem pc

Hello, today opened case cleaned graphics card contacts and memory, reset cmos by removing battery got to info screen (was pleasantly surprised).here...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
peety

No display in monitor

Hello, When i switch on the system at first the red is flash and with in a second it turns boot up and then green light will flash. But no...

chardy

How to know if cpu cooler is working or burnt

Hello, I have this CPU cooler that I have put on CPU and powered on the system. The fan worked fine for sometime and it just stopped. From that time ...

SR

Secondary ide slave not detected

Closed

Hello, my computer started stating secondary ide slave not detected. what do i do. I know there is a quick fix but i can't remember it. please help....

2 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
amir khan

2nd sata hd not seen in 'my computer'

Hello, Slightly different twist to otherwise similar headache with 2nd SATA drive. MY PC has only one hard drive - WD320 SATA with XP PRO on it. Co...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2009 by
nada

Mouse with no right click

Hello, I was using my mouse, and suddenly my right click just let me down, now i can't use this button. Is it a problem with the mouse or maybe win...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
chienquang

How to install drum unit on a b&w copy/fax

Hello, I have a b.w copier/ fax by Savin 2513f. I am looking for directions to install a drum unit(kind of tricky). I cannot find these directions on...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Red light stays

Hello, I have got a big problem.Whenever I turn on my cpu I see the red light stays but the green light does not response at all.Monitor does not dis...

ramesh2412

Dell 968 aio printer driver wont installl

Hello, I just got a new laptop running windows 7 64 bit. I have a Dell 968 AIO printer that I use with two other desktops wirelessly with no issues....

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
GamesOgre.net

External toshiba

Hello, just got a toshiba external for pc and it worked fine yesterday but today nothing it just does a double click what can i do

xpcman

Vga problem

Hello, can some one pls help me to find a vga controller (driver) for my mercury pvm4 model motherboard

xpcman

About dvd writer

Hello, Friends My DVD writer is not read any cd or DVD Give me suggetion What do i do ?

xpcman

Boot laptop

Hello, Boot laptop Hello, Toshiba Satellite P20. I went into BIOS and changed the boot order from HDD to CD/DVD drive. The computer s...

Anonymous User

How to see caps lock on logitech 660 cordless

Hello, There is no indication whether caps lock is on or off on the keyboard, can this be seen on screen ? Thanks Alex

LouisSteph

Printer set up

Hello, i just want to know how can i install my printer (hp F4200) using my notebook computer????since it does not have cd rom, how can i do the inst...

LouisSteph

Registery cleaning "solve your problem by

Hello, any one help to know exactly what registry cleaning mean in windows xp is it an easy operation or difficult what is the relation betwee...

iveal

Help mee pleasee !!

Hello, My Left Click On My ASUS Laptop Doesnt Work But The Right Click Does For Some Strange Reason,, To Be Honest It Only Works When I Just Tap Thee...

iveal

Acer spire 4730z

Solved

Hello, acer spire 4730z i would like to how to recover bios after fail update on acer aspire 4730z. i tried to update the bios and suddenly the the...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Dec 2009 by
Paxrun

I had sound before- now saying no dound devie

Hello, My computer used to have sound now is gives error message C00D11BA Help

iveal

Monitor not working

Hello, I recently put Windows Ultimate on my PC, when re-installing some of my progs avast indicated a virus and as far as Im aware I thought that ...

iveal

Wtfreak

Hello, i'd have tried taking out the charger and took out the battery.. and also try 30 sec.. it didnt work? just asking.. do i need a new battery or...

LouisSteph

Help pleeeeezzzz!!!!!!!!

Hello, I accidentally checked the box in win xp display settings on my lenovo notebook for the primary screen to be extended. Now my notebook is bein...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
jenni.g

Ink cartridges for lexmark x1185 heeeeeelp!

Hello, INSTALLED NEW CARTRIDGES,INK LEVELS WENT TO FULL,TRIED TO PRINT GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE PRINTER ERROR,PUT THE OLD CARTRIDGES BACK IN,LEVELS STI...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
true_blue

Lap top to lcd tv settings

Hello, I have a dell laptop Inspiron and i am using windows XP a. when i connect my laptop to my sony bravia lcd tv(32 Inch) using RGB CABLE . ...

xpcman

Ink cartridges for lexmark x1185

Hello, bought new ink cartridges,installed them,levels showed full but wont print,got problem with printer error,put old ones back in,levels still sh...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2009 by
true_blue

Moved computer to new case, now wont boot

Hello, I have moved everything from one case to another, simply cause i needed the extra room for what iv been planning, but when i had moved everyth...

mellor

Toshiba laptop problem

Hello, I have had a problem with my laptop. When the computer loads, I can not type anything, not a wrod document or on line, I was looking for a nu...

dancedhall

Cant load bios

Hello, ok let me start with I reinstalled xp and downloaded the drivers i needed to for the internet.Everything was fine went downloaded firefox and f...

dancedhall

Bios

Hello, sir desktop pc how to enter the bios bios settings key desktop pc in bios key

dancedhall

Write proteted

Hello, While i am trying to copy data to my pen drive it is showing write protected how can i rectify my problem pls answer

dancedhall

No signal from cpu to monitor

Hello, my system boots well. but my lcd monitor starts only after 15min. its really horrible to wait for the start of monitor. please give me a solut...

issy

Pen drive not farmating

Hello, sir , 8GB Kingston pen drive not sporting to format so please tell me salutation

dancedhall

Ext hard disk 2.5

Hello, Im planing to buy ext 2.5, but I want to know can wd external hard disk 2.5 used in my pc? Cuz im confused, people say it is only for lap top....

dancedhall

Sound problems

Hello, I seem to have some problems with my laptop, when i plug in the headphones, I have sound in both laptop speakers and headphones. I tryed everyt...

iveal

How do i bypass my sound jack

Hello, i have broken my sound jack on my sony vaio laptop and the speakers think that there are headphones in and i cant get any sound at all i have ...

iveal

Language problem

Hello, I got a Toshiba l30 laptop but is very slow so i need to reformat it but when i inter to primary setup, is display in Japanese language. I n...

iveal

Can anyone help

Hello, My toshiba laptop will not type anything, and I am trying to figure out why. There is not a visible number lock key so what else could it be.

LouisSteph

My laptop won't power up

Hello, My dell c610 won't power up. I left it sitting for a while cause i had another laptop. Now they stole it. I try to power it up, but it wouldn'...

LouisSteph

No display

Hello,

iveal

Monitor goes to no-input randomly after start

Hello, I'm running windows XP, with a new mobo (Asus M4A78 PLUS), and my old Diamond Viper 1 gig ATI Radeon HD 2900XT graphics card. The graphics ...

earle101
Results 29251 - 29300 out of a total of 33,788