The discussions

My computer is turning off automatically

Hello, i have no idea why my computer is being turned off after i play any type of games,i have a Compaq SR5610F with 4GB of Rams, 9500 GT video card...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
Arjun

About the memory card

Hello, hi my memory card is not working properly .when i connect it to the computer using card reader then computer shown error that please in...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
justrhai

D: problem

Hello, I recently uninstalled a video game off my computer. The letters "rome total war" are frozen onto my D: drive only the icon is the one the o...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
justrhai

Asus eee pc

Hello, i have a problem with my asus pc when i am trying to charge my laptop eee pc it not charge and the green light does not power on (that showed...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
Use Voltmeter

I don't had a driver for my laptop..

Hello, Good day... I'm Norvin Erea do you have a driver for Laptop heres the model... brandname : Packard bell model : Hera G Pleas...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
erea08

Headphone prob

hi... when im connecting my headphone to my pc for making online call , i can only hear the voice from other side my voice is not heared other side. ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Internal speakers not working!

My laptop's internal speakers don't work but when I unplug the headphones or the external speakers, the internal speakers work for a second then they ...

brianwhitt77

Laptop now working

Solved

Hello, Thanks very much for the words of wisdom from the people in this forum and your wordsof advice worked. The stry was I have a compaq lapt...

brianwhitt77

Check signal cable connectin laptop to tv

Solved

Hello, My laptop is a HP, running windows 7. I cannot get a signal on my samsung TV. I tried most options I found on other forums, e.g. fn +...

Arjan

Hp pavilion dv5-1040ev | don' t start up,

Hello, i got an HP Pavilion dv5-1040ev and it has the following problem: I press the start up button and the leds are on, bios starts normally bu...

6 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
billys19

My asus screen wont get any singal

hey guys, i bought my new asus desktop a month ago and on the keyboard there is a quarter moon key , i wondered what it did so i pressed it .. then th...

jack4rall

Display not appear

Hello, Sir, I have Asus p5rd1-vm series mb, When power supply connected cpu fan start but, display and keyboard led not appear. In sho...

bionik

Acer aspire 5532 webcam

Hello there , can you help me get my webcam working on my acer aspire 5532 when I got it for christmas 2010 PLEASE HELPPPPPP !!!!!

bionik

Freezing laptop problems!

Hello, Whilst I am at home, I remove the battery from my Samsung R540 as not to waste it. The ohter day the AC power cord was accidentally pulled...

jack4rall

The atapi cd-rom doesn't boot

Solved

Hello,I HAVE A ASK ABOUT ATAPI CD-ROM IN A AMERICAN MEGATREBDS MOTHERBOARD K7S8X P2.20 BIOS. THE ATAPI CD-ROM DOESN'T BOOT.WHEN I CONNECT THE CD-ROM T...

traktori

Dell latitude e 6400 bios password fogotton

Solved

Hello, i have forgot my bios password dell latitude e 6400. pls give me master password thanks

Ambucias

Usb can't format,

Solved

Hello, my usb] falsh drive can't format, it's show "The disk is write protected" Please help

pcsces

My web cam will not start/cant locate the cam

Hello, i have a web cam built into my Eee pc, i use messager all the time,i had to prefrom a re-boot and system recovery and now my cam wont work....

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2011 by
pcsces

Transferring pictures from digital camera to

Hello, I am trying to transfer pictures I just took with my friend's digital camera to my PC. I connected the camera with the USB cable to my comp...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Bell

Pc shuts down when i put a load on it

Hello, My question is why does my laptop shut completely down when I put a load on it, this is a new problem and I can't figure it out. It's a HP...

dazzaIRL

My asus screen wont get any single

Solved

hey guys , i was on my asus desktop that iv bought only 1 month ago and on the keyboard there was a moon key. I didn't know what it was so i pressed i...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
Ben

Vista doesn't recognise usb flash drive

Hi there, I have a HP Pavilion entertainment PC with Windows Vista. My friend gave me a USB Flash Drive with some data which he got from his perso...

toni

Computer freezes then wont boot

Hello, Yesterday I went to get on my pc and it was frozen. Did not think a thing of it and just held down the power button. After that Computer would...

help me

Lily

Hello, My desk top turns off by itself while i am playing call of duty,Can you please help me? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8....

bionik

Alex

Solved

Hi guys,I will be really appriciate if some body help me with issue what I have.I tried and connect HDMI cable from laptop to TV,and I cant get sound,...

brianwhitt77

Touchpad zooming, multitouch function

Hello, i have a dell inspiron n5010, i really need a driver for my touchpad. i tried seacrchin for the proper software on dell.com but that was no...

zaboly

Acer aspire 5535

Hello, i have the acer 5535 and whenever i click my webcam icon it will not load up. Any simple way to fix that? please&thanks!

3 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
hhasson

Pls solve the problem as early as possible

Hi,I am not able to format my 2GB SILICON POWER Micro SD card.It is showing message Windows unable to format complete.Please suggest me.

bionik

I lost my cd drive for my webcam.

Hello, I lost my cd drive for my webcam. I dont know the code either. its just All black and old. I need the code ASAP cause, my brother is going ac...

mijack

Z77 coonect to pc

How to connect zen z77 mobile data cable with PC & access internet with out using blurtooth & i want access internet on z77 by using data cable how...

8 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2011 by
piyush

How to watch dvd movies with a cd rom

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 hi have a problem i want to play and watch DVD movies but i do not have a dvd rom so can a...

shashi

Mozilla crash

Hello, I am facing mozilla crashing problem at my user's PCs. Please tell me some sollution their versions are Mozilla 3.0.8 and mozilla 3.0.15...

seo.shivrajsinh

Both cdrom drives wont work!

Hello, We recently got a new computer as a gift and worked perfectly. My kids played one of thier downlaoded games on it and the next day both of t...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop automatically turned off

while i was using my laptop,it automatically turned off without any warning...now when i plugged in ,the battery indicator in laptop flashes red and g...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
jerm

How to recover my files from hd

I have Western Digital External hard Drive 500 GB.It was nearly full, such there was only 50 gb free space. Day by day it worked slow and one day It s...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
MRH 007

Gateway laptop won't charge or turn on

Hello, Just got a used laptop from a friend, the battery is new, but now when I try to turn it on it won't even start up. Even with the battery plugg...

btechs77

Mouse and touch pad keep freezing up

Hello, my mouse and touch pad keep freezing up and stop working after 3-4 mins can any body help please Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
bionik

Toshiba satellite l300 shuts down unexpectedl

Hello, My Toshiba Laptop (L300 series) Shuts down unexpectedly. Is there something that can be done to avoid this and what is the reason for it? ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2011 by
akenzo77

Cannot open my pendrive

Hello, I have a 1 GB pendrive. My pendrive detected but when I opened it a message is showing "Access is denied". But its working at others pc. Pl...

jack4rall

Thoshiba l300-17v laptop

Solved

Hello, I have a thoshiba L300-17v (modal no. PSLBOE-06M01HAR) laptop windos XP. But I lost my restore factory setting folder when I format my syst...

saji

Laptop dv5

Hello, I have DV5 Laptop But now i am facing some problem with my laptop when i start the laptop will appear the HP display and i can open also s...

jack4rall

Atapi cd-rom

Hello, when i start up the pc there show me a note says !!!!IDE DRIVES INSTALLATION ERROR!!!! FOR BEST RELIABILITY & PERFORMANCE,PLEASE CHANGE THE S...

jack4rall

Using nokia 6303 classic as a web cam

Closed

Hello, Please help, I don't know how to use Nokia 6303 classic mobile as a webcam through USB.Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

jeetsingh

Cape lock cant tell when its on,acer/asp 5538

Solved

Hello, cant tell when c/p is on ,aspire 5538?acer, thanks for any help. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
FOXYJACK

8gbtranscend pendrive

Hello, I've 8gb Transcend pen drive, not storing more than 4gb ?..... plz help me any one.....

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
Achu

Again my lap top dead

Hello, dear frnd i follow ur steps as Unplug the power --> remove the battery --> Hold the power button for 60 seconds --> Connect the power su...

jack4rall

Sd camera format not recognized by laptop

Hello, I formatted my PNY SD card in my Canon T2i Digital SLR camera. Now my laptop/pc won't recognize it. I had to return the SD card to the came...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2011 by
Ambucias

My cd/dvd drive wont work

Hey, I'm trying to burn a CD for a friend and when I insert the CD-R into the drive, it makes a whirring sound as if it was loading and then suddenly...

bionik

Laptop screen

Hello, i have a hp G70 laptop that has a cracked screen, i have been using my tv to remotely see the information but recently it has stopped working? ...

bionik

Monitor blank with blinking power light

I have a Gateway GT 5458E running Vista Home premium with Service Pack 2. AMD Athlon 64 x 2 Dual Core 4600" 2.4 GHz, 1.0 GB RAM, 32-bit system with a ...

jack4rall
Results 21901 - 21950 out of a total of 33,786