The discussions

Help can't format my pendrive.

My 2gb sony pendrive cannot formta because it says windows could not complete format successfully. please help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Inte...

1 reply Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
General

Toshiba 32bit laptop complete repair

Hi i have toshiba 32bit vista windows laptop.and i want to do complete repair,i want it to be same as new one,i have all my files and programs copied ...

suff954

5.1 set not working

Hey all, i got a 5.1 set from Medion, but after i installed win 7 it stopped working.. the surround is still there, but my sub wont function.. i up...

suff954

Dell inspiron 6000 windows xp laptop

The laptopstarts up with white screen. After about 5 mins the white screen develops thousands of multi colored vertical lines after another 5 or 1...

2 replies Last reply on 11 May 2010 by
Pookaloo

Computer headphones not working properly

They are working only the music etc is chipmunkish sounding! any ideas why? Example If i was to play a song, i can here it, but the pitch is all ...

suff954

Virus owning my laptop..help!

I was browsing the net and all of the sudden my laptop just shutdown and now I can even turn it on I donot know what to do guys can you help please an...

suff954

Toshiba l300

Good day I have a Toshiba L300 I want a recovery cd my laptop is stuck on a blue screen saying to reboot shutdown and press F8 but nothing happens how...

suff954

Pen drive problem

my pen drive is 2gb.i took files and kept in friends computer.suddenly there was a power cut.after power came and we onned system then whenwe try too...

suff954

Sony vaio vpceb1e9e sound not working

I bought a sony vaio today and the sound doesn't work. It hasn't worked at all yet. There was no disk with the laptop so I have no idea what to do. I'...

dist.urbd

Sharing of avail. capacity sd card to my cell

how can i share the available capacity of my memory card into my cellphone? though i had lots of available capacity in my sd card but still i can't us...

suff954

Laptop random shutdowns during 3d gameplay

well i have a dell d620 512 mb memory 5gig vm 1.83ghz and i can play diffrent game just fine but when it comes to WoW type games my laptop fan turns o...

suff954

Keyboard disabled i think

Im not too sure what ive pressed in my profile but after logging on in my account i cant type anything. It works in other accounts but not mines think...

dist.urbd

My webcam pact in

HELLO, i got a webcam from my dad and i installed it and it started working but one day it wouldnt work and i was very puzzled and i asked my dad and...

dist.urbd

Dell inspiron 640m

Dear Sir, My laptop not able to rewrite dvd cd. if i try to install my original roxio cd which was recieved from dell when i purchased also unable to ...

suff954

Boot isnt working...

Hi guys... this is my first post but i relly need some help, ive just fineshed putting a new HD in my pc but all of a sudden when i boot it it gets t...

ubass

Keyboard broken helpp

Hey everyone, the other day i was cleaning my girlfriends keyboard on her hp laptop, it has vista on it , and i guess while i was doing it i was hitti...

dist.urbd

Boot manager missing

I have a Dell Inspiron, and when I go to start my computer it goes stright to a black screen that says "bootmgr is missing" ctrl=alt=del to restart. I...

Saman.tha

How to unlock

HOW to unlock protection for memory card microSD, thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3

jorhay

<<immeadiate>>

When switch on my computer nothing comes up on the screen ,when RAM is removed no beep sound is hear.what will i do ? Configuration: / Opera 9.80

suff954

Dell inspiron 6000

I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 notebook and the battery is low and needs to be replaced. Since then the power cord will not make a good connection to ke...

ash_perez01

Install canon printer

what are the procedure to install canon 2900 in 64 bt windows Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 532.5

suff954

Hard disk partitioning

i formated my hard disk ( C and D drive ) then I insalled Windows XP in C drive After installation i found that D drive is not there My hard disk...

suff954

Pen drive

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0.4 sir, my 4 gb robusto pen drive shows windows unable to complete the format. can u mail me how to overcome...

dist.urbd

Hdd solution windows xp sp3 greek

hii I have a laptop a HDD in two sections -C-=40 gb and -D-=40gb.It works with windows xp sp3 greek .How can i make all HDD=80gb only -C-=80gb? A...

anjana03

Usb pen drive is not showing

Hello, after inserting the 8gb kingston usb pendrive when i try to open or format comp. shows an error saying "please insert a disk in the drive j or...

vinod yadav

How to install xp through pen drive

hey you guys i had windows XP sp 2 installed on my system and now windows is corrupted and system is not opening only options come like LASt known g...

dist.urbd

Helpping u

Solved

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 pls help to free calls to mobile in dubai

dist.urbd

How to format pendrive

hello,when i try to open my pendrive, a messege is occuring i.e. "the disc in drive is not formatted,do you want to format it now?" but when i try ...

siku

No sound on my inspiron 1521

HEY I HAVE A INSPIRON 1521 WITH WINDOWS VISTA. ONE DAY I TURNED ON MY LAPTOP TO FIND OUT THAT MY COMP. HAS NO SOUND. I TRIED UNINSTALLING THE SIGMAT...

7 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
mak

Laptop shut down and won't turn on

Hi i have a gateway laptop. One morning i logged on fine and started watching a video from youtube. When half of the video started, it shut down and i...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
LISS

Help with my web cam

how can i see my web cam in my computer it got lost (toshiba) laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
suff954

Webcam software

Hi, i please need software for my xgr YWB-1016 webcam serial number 50803290893. Thank you Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

suff954

How to transfer pictures from camera

Solved

Hi I have got a canon camera - i have been taking some nice images that i would like to print. I have bought a quality image printer. How can ...

9 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
falcon

Sony drive won't read data dvds or audio cds

I'm hoping someone can provide a little insight into a problem I'm having with my Sony VAIO laptop. The drive (a Sony DVD RW DW-Q58a) isn't reading d...

suff954

Sound lost once headphones unplugged

Solved

My audio jack on my laptop is not working properly. Once a new browser is opened, it comes out of the audio jack fine. However, if you unplug the head...

Dio

Headset

hi.this is dheeraj.,in control panel under volume..i could not observe.."advanced settings".,and my speakers are plugged in properly eventhough i cou...

dist.urbd

Toshiba laptop hard drive

I recently installed a new, larger hard drive on my A75 Satellite. It's 100GB and the old drive was 60GB. I used Acronis to make a backup of all my ...

suff954

Sound problems??

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.3 Hi there, I have a problem where by since I have done a reformat of my computer the headphones dont work ...

suff954

My seagate hard drive stooped working!

Solved

My FreeAgent go 250gb hard drive stoped when I was copying the files and now it cant recognize them. it is kind of working and all what I can see is...

suff954

Keypad problem

i have compaq v 6000 model and some of my keypad buttons have been broken, so can its spare keypad is available in the market to change it for smooth ...

ash_perez01

Touch pad won't scroll; i've tried everything

I am using a Dell Inspiron 1420 running Windows Vista. For some reason my touch pad won't scroll. I went to device manager and clicked "update drive...

lafille

External hdd can not be loaded

My 160 GB WDC external hard drive is functioning well in my own computer. but when tried to other computers it appears to be detected but fails. It k...

ash_perez01

Blue tooth problem

Hello, When I first purchased my laptop , Vista was installed , I suffered many problems then. So I decided to install XP but Now I can't turn on bl...

ash_perez01

Full from of ibm

WHAT IS HARDWARE

suff954

Laptop drivers

i want 1450 dell studio windows 7 all drivers

ash_perez01

My dell 1545 inspiron keyboard

some of words as like in my dell 1545 stopped working .i restored but it was not effective. what should i do. thanks

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
nader

No sound

I just installed a new keyboard (Logitech MK300) and now the computer has no sound. The Settings says everything's working fine, but...no sound. I can...

ash_perez01

Title...urgent

i tried to access my external hard disk windows says it is not formatted but when i try to format it again windows says hard disk cannot be formatted,...

suff954

Keyboard doesnt respond

My keyboard suddenly decided to stop working. Wen booting up the pc the leds lights for 'Caps Lock', 'Num Lock' and 'Scroll Lock' all flash but then t...

3 replies Last reply on 10 May 2010 by
Sean260680

Window 7

why my window 7 automatic restart after 3 or 4 hour

suff954
Results 26301 - 26350 out of a total of 33,786