The discussions

Samsung laptop not starting up

Hello, im having trouble with my Samsung notebook it isn't starting up at all, it has a non removable battery. I didn't drop it and closed it the day...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2016 by
yazeed

My fn keys are not working

Hello, my laptop is updated to windows 8 to 8.1 and mysystem is not working properly mainly Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2016 by
xpcman

My laptop keyboard don't work on my hp g60 bcaus i spilled water

Hello, So I went out and brought a Logitech wireless keyboard with mouse. So the other day I took off all my keys off laptop to clean all the dust.....

xpcman

Laptop turns on but screen is totally black like shutted down

Dear sir, I have compaq 621. Recently i have installed extra RAM ddr3 2gb and it was working properly. The property shows the 4gb ram. Then few days...

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2016 by
manishmanish1122

Pendrive is sandisk cruzre blade 16 gb not detected

Hello, Sir My pendrive is sandisk cruzre blade 16 gb and it not shows in any computer. ...plz help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Ambucias

Cant print pictures in color

Solved

Hi, I'm running with Vista Home Premium. My problem is that I cannot print pictures, in color, from 'My Pictures' or from 'Win...

8 replies Last reply on 21 May 2016 by
plal

Hdd recognized but not shown

Hello, i have a western digital hdd that was about to crash showing redundant error when plugged.. and i try to change the board with another sa...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop freezes on leading innovation

Hello, My Toshiba laptop continues to run frozen on a screen that reads leading innovation. After a few minutes the screen turns blue and reads: ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2016 by
"LeadingInnovation"

Gateway with no disk drive

My gateway was restarted when something popped up on the screen that ask if you wanted to restart it my boyfriend clicked yes. And since then I can't...

KY_WD  

Monitor not displaying

Hello, I tried to start up my Pentium 4 computer,as i pressed the switch, the system unit light show up but the monitor,keyboard and the mouse ne...

shaji

Show cross (x) mark on hard drive

Dear Sir/Madam Good evening. I need a help from you. I'll feeling a problem with my computers hard drive. There sowing (X) mark on my hard drive. ...

R2D2_WD  

I am using hp pendrive and it is not showing any data

Hello, i am using HP pendrive and it is not showing any data but it showing used space and free space. how can i get the date back? Configurati...

jollym124

New hard drive, no monitor, no boot up

I have a HP Pavilion Slimline s5-1414 that is almost 2.5years old. A couple of months ago, I got a tragic virus on my computer and before I could get...

R2D2_WD  

Does the deleted history on youtube show up on your bill

Does the deleted history on youtube show up on your bill even if u deleted the history for at&t just so seeing cuz my parents are super religious and ...

Computertech

4-5 year old gateway desktop pc will not boot

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 50.0.2661.102 This morning I came down to my PC with the Gateway logo staring at me. 64-bit OS, Windows...

5 replies Last reply on 20 May 2016 by
Robert Munson

No device found for driver

Hello, I have an Intel core I7pro Windows 7 64 bit lenovo laptop. Next to my audio icon there is a red x. when trouble shooting it says that a dev...

7 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
ac3mark

Mac on dell monitor power saving mode

I'm using a Dell p2213 monitor with a vga converter to my mac. I use an ASUS monitor at work with no issues. On the dell, it is continuously going int...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
xpcman

Pc not see new hybrid drive.

Hello, Bought new seagate sshd and pc don't see it, not bios, not pc config program. Cables work fine, as i changed them from old hhd that works fin...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
killer0pro

I plug in my headset in put get no sound

Hello, I plug in my headset in the green and pink jacks put i get no sound just a little pitched noise but when i plug my headset on different pc or...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
HolyGoldenSheep

My lenovo thinkpad starting problem

After long time i started my lenovo thinkpad, power light on and heard fan sound. But before window screen appear, automatic off the laptop. Someti...

xpcman

Computer not a start how too solve.

Hello, I request for u sir please my computer not a start how too solve.

Ambucias

Recover lost email

Hello, higher education commission sent me my ticket id for laptop but unfortunately l lost my mail please recover this mail Configuration: Win...

xpcman

Acer laptop won't boot

Hello, My acer laptop won't boot past the Acer logo when I turn it on. I did a hard reset on it but still won't boot past the Acer logo. Any sugges...

KY_WD  

Cd drive wont read disc

Hi, I have an old windows XP computer that wont read newer discs. I have a laptop but I use the big computer to play an older game. I bought the new...

KY_WD  

Windows cant start

i was just installing android ISO in my windows 7 pc by a bootable pendrive then it says boot error after that pc doesnt started and black screen was ...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron 3421 camera not working

Hi, my dell laptop inspiron 3421 camera is not working. please help me fix the problem.

JONDZ

Issue on initial boot of a new system

So I recently went to upgrade some parts in my build and decided to go with some more expensive components than I did the previous time. I upgrade my ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Micro sd card not working after format to ntfs

Help me please! suddenly I formatted my micro sd card from laptop with NTFS file system. Now my sd card not working. Why? Disk management not showing...

Boogieman_WD  

Dell inspiron 15 5000 series no power

Hello, My dell laptop is not getting on no power supply but its getting charged as the charging light is working and were as there is no supply...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
xpcman

Connect laptop internal lcd to external hdmi

Hello, The port that connect internal LCD to motherboard is broken and I cant afford to Buy a new motherboard so Is it a way that I can connect my...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop as the screen is still black

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.102 I tried all tricks with my laptop as the screen is still black what could be a solut...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop black screen and the fan is running

Hello, My laptops has a black screen and the fan is running, have tried taking battery off, fn&f5 but nothing Configuration: iPhone / Chrom...

KY_WD  

Switching on problem

hy I HV a problem with my ACER laptop when I'm trying to switch it on it become On n loading after that become black on screen and start to light agai...

KY_WD  

Laptop not starting

Hello, My lptp sudnly shut down and now it is not starting...no light is blnking...plz help its lenovo g500 Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

R2D2_WD  

Hp 4 gb pendrive is not shown in any computer

Solved

Hello, my hp 4 GB pendrive is not shown in any computer.please help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 50.0.2661.102

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Toshiba black screen

Hello, good morning, my laptop screen is not working. when i switch it on it is always black. plsease help me solve it. thanks . plsease let me hear f...

Ambucias

Laptop screen blank after 5 to 6 hours

Hello, My laptop gets too much heated after 5 hours or more and then the screen goes blakish pinf or white with green stripes Configuration: Wi...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2016 by
Avyaya

Computer not booting strange fan issue

Hello, I own a Toshiba Satellite L55-A5385 and, as you may have guessed my computer is refusing to boot up! I know I can turn the power on, bu...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
xpcman

Dell laptop shuts down

Hello, My dell laptop suddenly shuted down and now it it not being starting.I removed battrey and joined it again&tried to start.But it is not get...

xpcman

Blank screen on asus laptop after a fall

Hello, I have some ideas on what has happened to my laptop but would like someone with more tech experience to possibly confirm this for me.. S...

xpcman

Fn key not working!

Hello, I formatted my HP laptop and then my fn key has stopped working. can anyone please help me sorting this problem Configuration: Wi...

xpcman

Unable to detect 2nd hp monitor connected on asus laptop

Hello everyone, need help. My husband's ASUS laptop (with OS Windows 10) has connected a second monitor (an HP brand) using an HDMI cable and the ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
kieferschild

How do i contact a person i have a address

how do I contact a person I have a address gmail.com how do I contact her

kieferschild

Samsung 500gb showing local disk when connected

Hi, please i need your help in getting my samsung 500gb hdd back to use, it just suddenly started displaying as a local disk and tells me drive is not...

8 replies Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Windows won't turn on or reboot

Hello, What can I do to fix it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

jollym124

My hard disk is not showing up in computer

Hello, OS:-Windows 10 pro Hard disk:-transcend 25m3 Utility:-transcend utility I have 1tb external hard disk and it works fine before today...

R2D2_WD  

Hard drive finder

Hello my 2nd hard drive dont shown on my pc how i show on my pc Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop bsod

After bios update installation Laptop screen on restart went blank and is still Plse suggest ways to resolve

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2016 by
xpcman

Dell laptop won't turn on

Hello, my dell laptop will not turn on. The battery light will turn on but then turn off. I do not here the fan or any thing else. If someone could he...

Ambucias

My enter, backspace, down and right arrows not working

Hello, I'm having this problems lately and it bothers me a lot because I needed to do my assignments and stuff. Sometimes it just back to normal, ...

Ambucias
Results 7251 - 7300 out of a total of 33,782