The discussions

Web cam driver oddyssey

Hello, i hve lost cd web cam driver oddyssey pls search web cam driver hoiw to Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Dell inspiron is not starting

Hello, My dell inspiron laptop is getting stopped suddenly,if it is not in use, and is not starting for several hours. Please help me. Configur...

suff954

No sound from my laoptop speakers?

Hello, My name is Adrian from Kiunga, Papua New Guinea. I am having a problem with sound. The Realtek sound driver is installed. When I play music...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Black screen on boot

Hello, Dear sir / Madam i have face a big problem, when i turn on my pc then my cpu is runnig and botting screen is came my monitor, the when w...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
biru

Pendrive stuck

Hello guys, Everytime I used to plug in my pen drive on my computer, there used to be an icon that appeared at the taskbar, then I will click on s...

closeup22

How to access to device manager?

Solved

Hello, According to the driver problem, i have been told to get to the Device Manager and check whether it needs to be updated, but how do i acces...

closeup22

Mp3 not being recognized

Hello Sir, I just bought an mp3 player but when i connect it to my computer to send songs to it, it is not recognized at all. Please help me for i ...

closeup22

Overheating pc

Hello, I am really fed up of the CPU overheating and shutting down again and again, please tell me how can I get my CPU a more effective cooling s...

closeup22

How to format my hard drive

Hi over here! I believe that my hard drive and I need to have it formatted, please provide me the instructions for getting it formatted. Thank you....

closeup22

Gateway t-series w350i reset battery

Hello, I have a Gateway T-Series W350i, I have been using it for about 8 Months. It had working perectly alright. I had even Installed Win 7 ...

suff954

Hp wotn turn on

i cant turn on my hp laptop everytime i press the power on there is no light that indicates its on..what to do pls help Configuration: Windows XP /...

drgremohack

Hdmi connection problems

Hello, I am wonting to connect my laptop to my HDTV i have went out and brought a HDMI cable and connected it in to the back of my TV but i went t...

Tom

Laptop stops charging and blinks

Hello, A few months after getting my Cyberpower laptop, a charging problem started. The charger would be connected, and at first, the laptop would c...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
YamiNoJigoku

Help with my new hard drive

Hello, I've just brought a new external hard drive because my laptop was running out of space. I think I've transferred most of my data on to my exter...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

External harddrive not working

Solved

Hello, last night i connect my wd 320 gig to my xbox 360 and this morning when i tried to connect to my mac it says the disk inserted is not readable...

8 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
sandy

Can't open c or d drive by double clicking

Solved/Closed

Hello, when i am clicking on any one of the drive in my PC a command prompt with respective drive is opening. Even i tried this one also: c:\> ...

14 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
Dhrubajyoti paul

Pendrive icon missing

Hello, Normally, when plugging my pendrive to my PC, it would have a little icon on the taskbar. This is how i will be removing it safely for not...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
drgremohack

Black screen on acer laptop

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire laptop that the screen is black at start up. There is some light but still is black. I have tried taking the battery ou...

drgremohack

My notebook keypad error..

Hello, i have some error of my notebook kekpad...when i type some letter buy there have occur abnormal words, meant that i type right hand of ke...

drgremohack

Acer aspire one will not start

Hi, I received an Acer Aspire One at Christmas (2009). It has given me start-up problems several times, but I have always been able to pull the batt...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
Petar

Install webcam

Hello, my computer has a built in webcam connector but i accidentally deleted it and i need help installing it to put it back

4 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
microsoft

No sound in my hp computer

Hello, actually with my computer(hpdx5150) i have been facing problem of sound. when there was no sound i uninstalled to the sound software t...

YamiNoJigoku

Help! volume does not contain a recognized fi

Closed

Hello, My external hard drive was working since I got it and I stored my work in it. today,I just plugged in my external harddrive will all my wor...

jack4rall

Acer 5315 laptop won't boot to windows

Solved

Hello, I have a Acer Laptop 5315, when I turn on it takes forever (over 15mins) to boot to log in page. then after log in it takes like 1/2 hour t...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
lost

Mouse scroll button

Solved

Hello, My mouse scrolling button has stopped working, it's wheel seems to be blocked and damaged. Is there anything that can be done for repairin...

Ambucias

My sound isn't working!

Hello, my sound on my laptop is messed up. it works, because it beeps whenever i plug it in to charge. but it doesn't work when i try to listen to m...

drgremohack

7300 gt problem, computer laggier than before

Hello, My video card (FX 5200) broke a couple of weeks ago. Since then, i plugged my monitor into the integrated chipset, and a strange little noise...

drgremohack

Vaio vgn-fw25g audio issues

Hello, no sounds on my vaio VGN-FW25G after unplugging HMDI cable to TV... strangely all drivers and working perfectly, sounds are OK with head ph...

drgremohack

5.1 speaker not working

Hello, I brought edifier DA5000 5.1 speaker system ... on connecting to my pc sound card on testing i get low sound on my front left speaker & whi...

drgremohack

Sony vaio vgn fs415b won't boot up

Hello, my sony vaio laptop won't boot up anymore, when i power it up the screen remains black and the cpu fan won't turn on. so now i really don't...

drgremohack

Black screen

Hello, i have an hp advent laptop. the lights on the keyboard come on and so does the camera light on top of the screen comes on, but the screen sta...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Sound on my laptop

Hello, i have a dell laptop and when i play anything there isnt any sound. i went to the volume control and tried to open it and it says "there are ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Hard drive password for dell latitude 430

Solved

Hello, i cant unlock my dell laptop hard drive password # **1981WXPW-5958 can someone plz help me out here i am stuck

jack4rall

Pavilion dv7 and the creen went black..

Hello, I have a pavilion dv7 1240-us,I was using it like any other day, when the screen just went black ,I can load in safe mode all day but when ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Left side of keyboard working incorrectly

Hello, The left hand side of my keyboard works, but when I press A for example on screen I get AS as though I've pressed two keys at the same time...

Steph

Lg dvd rw problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.16 good morning sir, i am having a dvd rw of lg , few days back i was working properly but now...

closeup22

Hp tx1000 won't power up

Hello, My HP tx1000 will not power up at all - no lights or anything. I switched my powercord to another laptop and it worked. I switched the ba...

lockguy13

Toshiba monitor

Hello, i have toshiba laptop, op - windows xp, been connected to an external monitor for some time, recently wanted to switch to an original lcd scree...

mysterry60

Micro sd card lock

Solved

Hello, my micro sd card lock is not opening even I put the password also please ... Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 533.4

closeup22

My trancad pendrive partion is not detected a

Solved

Hello, my trancad pendrive partion is not detected and convert the row data and not formeted plz help me Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3....

closeup22

I tunes install on vista

Hello, i know this issue has come up before but i read the whole forum and none of the answers helped me. I just bought an iphone and need itunes ...

Saman.tha

Pc won't book

Hello, My desktop (Dell Inspiron) won't boot. It worked fine yesterday morning but won't boot now. No sounds coming from tower. If you power...

closeup22

Help with satellite l555 webcam

Hello, I was trying to update my webcam and accidentally deleted it. How can I install it again? And is there a timer that can be downloaded for i...

aquarelle

My vga cable will not work can someone help

Hello, i have an hp laptop and im trying to connect it to my tv, and it wont work. I have a VGA cable that i bought for it and the picture of the com...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
des

Dell inspiron 1564 webcam application problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, when I open the dell webcam application, its showing me a comment "Close other streaming application to start video". I closed all other appli...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
simo

Flash drive

Hello, I'm trying to open my usb stick but i receive the message: Please insert a disk into drive E: Can you please help me? Thx Config...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Computer does not load after logging in

Hello, Having trouble getting pass the "Welcome" screen after I login to Windows. It doesn't freeze but it stays on the Welcome page forever. Th...

jack4rall

Logitech webcam driver

hello, Please,i lost my Logitech Wecam drivers,and i can't find the box too.I mean i lost everything.so,please can u help to downloa...

aquarelle

Hdmi laptop to rca 5 component hd tv

Closed

Hello, i tried to connect my laptop to my tv and i cant switch the computer image to the tv because the laptop doesnt detect any additionnal video...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2010 by
nelyt999

Touchsmart keyboard question

Hello, I was wondering if my TouchSmart keyboard can be used on another HP computer? I thought maybe downloading a driver (if so where do I find i...

closeup22
Results 23101 - 23150 out of a total of 33,786