The discussions

Acer laptop shut off black screen

My acer laptop shut off and when I try to turn it on the lights light up 1 that shows its charging and the other is the power light but when the scree...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Computer constantly types the number 6

Solved

Hello, I'm working on a HP 15-109wm for a friend and I could really use some help. Immediately after turning on the computer it starts to display r...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Os installtion

when i am installing the os it showing blue screen error what can i do plz give the sagesan

xpcman

Hp 15-109wm reinstalling laptop to factory settings

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to take an HP 15-109wm back to its original factory settings.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
Aceton01

My hp compaq presario cq60 won't turn on at all ! please help

Hello , I've got a HP compaq Presario CQ60 which doesn't Turn on anymore . The Battery and the AC Adapter are new and working . The LED next to the A...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2016 by
Mrmuzzy

Webcam is not working upgraded to windows 10

Hello, i have a hp laptop 2000 before i upgraded to windows 10 my cam worked but now it does not ..what can i do if anything to fix this issue? ...

Computertech

Please , i need help quikly

Hello, i was trying to fix CD drive and i found the solution on this site and all along do all steps but in the end i deleted all files by mistake t...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

My dell laptop 3521 when i turn on the laptop the blank screen

Hello, My Dell Laptop 3521 Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 10.0

xpcman

My computer start but gives one beep and doesnt display

Hello, my computer start but gives one beep and doesnt display Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

xpcman

Problem with keys

Hi How is your day I have a problem with keyboard keys for @ symbol its printing " symbol, and for " its printing@ symbol Both are working in vi...

xpcman

While pressing the start button vaio screens comes again and aga

Hello, As i m turning my laptop, vaio screen is coming up and then it goes blank again and again comes up. This is what is happening agin and agai...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Using fn to type

Hello, I am having to hold down the fn function to type the correct letters Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486.0

xpcman

Recovery error

Hello, My granddaughter's laptop comes up with recovery error every time she starts up. I have ran the recovery over 50 times. But still not working...

xpcman

Usb bootable iso

What software can I use to make my usb flashdrive bootable ?

xpcman

Hdd is not showing and it's empty

Hello, i am having problems with my transcend 500gb external hard disk drive. First, it's not showing in My Computer. i tried to uninstall t...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Hard drive is very slow

pleas, my hard drive is slow now and it cant even transfer files to my computer. please how can I solve it

Boogieman_WD  

Pendrive problem

Hello Sir, This is Ghanshyam, I made my 8GB pendrive bootable. when i was done, i tried to revert back to use it as a normal pendrive. i formatted ...

Ambucias

Blank screen on pc

how do I make my PC start when it's just showing a blank screen and a cursor

Ambucias

System error help me please

When powering on my Dell 13z inspiron 5323 lap top the screen is pitch black with a pop up that reads error system locked 1141224D what do I do or wh...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2016 by
Christi7886

Pendrive problem

Hello Sir, This is Ghanshyam, I made my 8GB pendrive bootable. when i was done, i tried to revert back to use it as a normal pendrive. i formatted i...

R2D2_WD  

Drivers for packard bell easynote alp t19

Solved/Closed

Hello, Iv bought a elder 2hand: Packard Bell EasyNote ALP t19, 1,5 GHz, 500 MB GB ram, 50 GB harddisk. Says in the bottum--> Model:ALP-T19 ...

11 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
george

Acer aspire how do you highlight a file on laptop using touchpad

Hello, How do you highlight a file on laptop using touchpad and keyboard please. trying to highlight words on Word for windows so can copy and pa...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
ktw

Laptop does not turn on

i hav a problem in my laptop my lap is not turn on . i wrk my lap at eveng bt its not turn on already i hav this prblm i take the battery and put it o...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
KY_WD  

Wd passport can not read my laptop always hanging

hello: my wd passport can not read my laptop always hanging he detected the passport but when i open it it always reading

Boogieman_WD  

Pendrive access denied

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.110 i am connect pendrive it connect but not open error is location not found please solve...

R2D2_WD  

L:/ is not accessible. the file or directory is corrupted and un

Hello, L:/ is not accessible. The file or Directory is Corrupted and Unreadable. Halp!? Plz May help

Boogieman_WD  

Hdd detected by bios but not supported. not seen in windows

I'm trying to connect my HDD, but it isn't appearing in the disk management system. I went through the usual problems and none of it really applied. I...

R2D2_WD  

How to solve my toshiba satellite c55 when the screen is dark?

Hello, Hi! i have Toshiba satellite laptop c55 model. my laptop is working properly but there is no image on the screen? how to solve this problem? ...

Computertech

Dell studio 1458 display turns black

Hello, Now its my turn after using the studio 1458 for almost 5 years. I followed the below steps as mentioned in the other threads, 1. Power o...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2016 by
nishantk

Black screen

I have a Gateway NV53 Laptop that just gives me a black screen when I turn it on. I have removed the battery, unplugged it and held in the power butto...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Keyboard not working and how do i shut off blue keys

Hello, My keyboard is not working and how do I get the blue keys to stop working. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 49.0.2623.105

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My kingston usb showing no media

Hello, I bought a new kingstone usb but after using a month, it show no media][][][][][][][ please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chr...

ac3mark

Monitor not getting signal after changing cmos battery

Hello, My monitor not getting signal from CPU, after changing the cmos battery. Kindly solve it Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

kieferschild

Free video calling

Hello, sir, i want free video call on net Configuration: Windows / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Ambucias

Hp laptop lights up but the screen isn't

Hello, my laptop is HP G42. battery isn't functioning well, but it's fine. the power indicator is off, but the wifi indicator is on, and the fan mo...

KY_WD  

Wd passport unable to open

Hi, My WD Passport 1TB which works fine previously suddenly unable to be open... it shows Local Disk I: (which i had renamed previously to Ath3n3) ...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop starts with black screen and after 30 sec it turns off

Hello. I have a problem with my laptop. I have a Toshiba Satellite L675 for 6 years and few weeks ago i tried to move it and i dropped it by mistake ...

Computertech

Fail to boot and no screen display

Hello, Pls I need your help guys My system froze while inserting password, and fails to on after powering off I disassemble everything, like har...

Computertech

Hard drive have data but not showing

Solved

Dear Sir/Madam Please help me, My "I" & "H" drive have 48Gb data but not showing. "I" Drive is recovered with cmd using (attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
S_Chandrashekhar

My laptop blackscreen

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. The issue I have is with my Gateway NV50A laptop. It powers on, but has a black screen. I knew the battery ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
amyc1200

How to solve the problem, if can not exit from aptio setup utili

Hello, my laptop asus 201 . and can not exit from aptio setup utility,.. So how to solve the problem. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 30.0.0.0

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Acer laptop stops working after being unplugged a while

Please help. I forgot to plug a/c back of my Acer laptop Aspire 5738. Now I realized and plugged to a/c for 1 day but its power does not come back. I ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

My wndows xp was not into the blue screeen and it is stuked

my xp pc i cannot start .it is did non go to the blue screen .and i selected a safe mode and it load half and it is stuked

ac3mark

My pc keeps beebing!? and i dont know why.. help

Hello, So my PC is constantly beeping and i cant figure it out?! the screen keeps being black and my pc keeps beebing... I tried turn it on and see bu...

ac3mark

Shuts down without warning

My laptop just shuts down while I'm on it. I thought it might be the battery but I started checking and battery would be at 97, 96 percent. I read onl...

KY_WD  

Inspiron 1545

Closed

Hi I had gotten a dell inspiron 1545 from a garage sale for my grandson but we got home and there is a password I need is there anyway around it? Than...

Ambucias

Keyboard typing wrong

keyboard is typing both numbers n letters when i type only letters.EX- 0p 4 only p;1q 4 only q..plss help

Ambucias

Retrieving information from my memory stick

Hello, Please provide assistance with retrieving information from my memory stick. Thanks Funi Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explo...

Ambucias

Lenovo won't start

Hi, When I turn my Lenovo Windows 8 laptop on, the keyboard flashes on but then automatically goes off. I have looked at you suggestions but I cannot...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Samsung won't load the windows screen

Solved

Hello, please can someone help my Samsung notebook won't load the windows screen and I'm not very good with computers so please help it stays on the a...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2016 by
Boo
Results 7651 - 7700 out of a total of 33,784