The discussions

No fans udqf25h11cqu

Hello, Again there are no fans on eBay and to kick that a Google search returns no hits for the gateway part number. This is what I know. P/N UDQF25...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
rr

Ibm 2746ct laptop to connec to hd tv

Hello, FOR IBM 2746CT laptop what cable to you use to connect to a Samsung HD TV?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
alie.nated1

Once i reboot my system after the log screen

Hello, once i reboot my system after the log screen the system will not go to next screen its get blank.please give me answer to reslove

nick

I need help... application not found.

Hello, I've had this problem for a number off weeks now. It occurs whenever I try to open a new window in IE6 or whenever I try to download softwar...

juryforce

Not charging

Hello, I hv A lenovo N3100 Laptop And Shut Downs Automatically And does not charge What 2 do?????? ? i dun noe whether it is a powercut or sumthin

minipc

Laptop dead

Hello, My Laptop is just over a year old. I plugged in the power supply recently-the power light came on briefly and then died. I am therefore unable...

ishstyl

Pen drive not working

Hello, my transcend 4GB & sandisk 2GB pendrives are not working on any window after attaching with vista, and not even work with vista. no message di...

julien1414

Unable to connect multiple hdd with a system

Hello, I am unable to connect multiple hard disk drive at a time.

makalapo

My computer cannot boot after 1 gram upgrade

Hello, my computer restarts itself automatically after i installed 1gig DDR2 ram. it cannot open windows even when i select "safe mode, or last kno...

keyworks

Dell notebook 1520, dvd rw not run old cds

Hello, I have an Dell Inspiron 1520 brought on Jan'08. In the last few days what I have seen that in my DVD RW when i insert new CDs it runs but wh...

lst35

4gb usb flash drive

Hello, pls help me i can'not open my flash drive anymore, pls give me some software or something so that i could program my flash drive or reforma...

movin45

Hp lappy doesnt start

Hello, I had the same problem and i took the battery out and its working now. i think my battery is completely useless now thats why its creating prob...

thear96

My lappy is given me troubles

Hello, I have a winbook notebook that refuses to come on. The LEDS Light does not come on at all and it seems that problem could be the fuse or the ...

missa2269

My keyboard

Hello, my keyboard won't work and i changed the batteries and i pressed connect on the plug in monitor thingy and i did every thing i could think o...

shrty4503

Bizarre

Hello, I have a dell inspirion. With in the last 4 months I have had a problem with commercials playing through my laptop. I tried disconnecting t...

anais23

Please help me w/ disk drive it doesnt work

Hey, so i just recently bought sims three, and when i put it in nothing happens, so when i search for my c drive nothing is recognised, and it sais "W...

ilfac

My computer went crazy

Hello, my mac pro book when i cut it on it says it's loading mac then it goes to blue screen and show nothing but i can m ove my arrow why is that?

fex543

Empalme de cables vga

hola a todos, de ante mano gracias por la ayuda, bueno tengo una inquietud, quisiera saber si en el mismo cable del monitor de señal puedo unir otro c...

be.neath

Flash drive

Hello, I used my USB Flash Drive to transfer pics to a new computer. Now, how do I get those pics off my USB Flash Drive? I am afraid if I delete the...

f.st64

Voice card missing

Hello, a friend of mine installed the windows vista on my toshiba lap top and i have no sound at all now if u could please help me how to get the sou...

jmp59

Asus wet motherboard

Hello, HI, Can anyone offer advice my cat peeeed on my husbands lap-top. Have had it into repairers who have quoted $1200 to fix is there any way to...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
zalda

I need help for my laptop!

Hello, My laptop doesn't turn on, whenever I turn the power on it only function the fan and in a few seconds it will turn off there is no display at ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
savagemyth

Help with my dell

Hello, I have a Dell CPI A PPL had a new screen put in no problems now when I hit the power button the lights come on for a few seconds then shut off...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
jmc149

Voice card

Hello, how do i install sound driver found on driver cd?

phelisd

Remove linux & install xp with pendrive

Hello, I HAVE HCL LEAPTOP WITH LINUX UBUNTU OS. I WANT TO REMOVE UBUNTU AND INSTALL WINDOWS XP IN LEAPTOP. BUT IN LEAPTOP THERE IS NO CD ROM. ...

Igor

You have no vedio capture hardware

Closed

Hello, i always encountered this kind of problem "you have no vedio capture hardware", vedio capture will not function properly. i already install th...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
Lubna AbdelAziz

Computer doesnt recoignize monter....

Hello, my computer wont read any moniter i tried three and none work i have a millenium video card and im not sure if its just broken or im doing som...

defitem

G600 laptop

Hello, My HP G6000 has just suddenly decided not to boot. All I get is the mains light and nothing else - no disk action, no screen, nothing. Anyone ...

girlee

After deleting malware screen black

Hello, I recently installed a printer and am using vista os. I had read that there were some problems with this lexmark printer and vista but my s...

nazzmeh

Printer drivers

Hello, I tried to install HP laserjet driver but it says did not detect the driver wana know if somebody has or had the same problems Thanks

anaistozor

Ram upgradation - 128mb sd ram

Hello, In my PC, currently I have 128MB SD RAM. The processor I have is P4. I want to upgrade my RAM. Can some one suggest me what are all the poss...

matieu09

Web cam

Hello, how can i anstall my web cam without cd?

SEW850i

Computer overheating

Hello, My pc is overheating and turning off by itself without warning!!! It is happening in my CPU Temperature!!! At 85 degree it is turning off

locklessmonster

Hardware and softwrae component of internt

Hello, I want to know hardware and software components of Internet

jurstiss

I really need the hard drive of my cd -r-king

Hello, pls. help me to my webcam...why i cant view my webcam and they cant me invite me also

triodon

No data from the cpu

Hello all, i tried many ways and finally found this forum. SO hoping for a little help ,am posting this.. am using a desktop with celeron 2.18 G...

homer_simpson

I need link for sata raid for cq40 108tu

Hello, i need sata drivers for xp down grade for presario cq 40 108tu luv sesh

philut

Y cell phone

Hello, when iplug my cell phone to my computer the cell phone folder will not show up

whineup

Format procedure- 32gb pendrive

Hello, Hello, hv a 32 GB kingston flash drive. I want to format but window unable to format the drive. so pl. help

BALA

Can't connect to internet

Hello, I have problem, we have two computers and d-link, wireless router. Till yesterday both computers could be connected to the internet but today ...

te.amspirit

Which memory ram: sd or dd?

Hello, I am looking to expand my RAM from 256 to 520 RAM, the problem is for my PC 133 (Dell Deminsion 4100 model) I am not sure which one I should...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

Damaged memory card??

Hello, We just got back from vacation and our little dog got a hold of the memory card from our camera. He chewed on it and I believe he damaged it in...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
Sandeep

I pod and i tunes

Hello, I had itunes on my laptop and it was linked to my ipod, i then had a virus on my laptop and i lost everything. I downloaded i tunes again but ...

eztev53

Sound room

Hello, I have a Tishiba laptop. the speakers of my laptop are good but i want more speakers and more sound in my rrom. how cann i install more than 2...

deroffen

Webcam -intex it 305wc

Hello, you have given the sol. on intex webcam driver, I did the same downloaded the driver from intex website, I have model no IT-305WC I got a comp...

dyb56

My bluetooth

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion dv7 and I have bluetooth divice, but my question is do I still need a bluetooth pin

roxxe

Keyboard issue

Hello, My microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard certainly most keys stopped working. From the letter part of the keyboard, only "P,G,and H" works. The...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2009 by
moonchild

Problems using pd

Hello, i m using pen drive of transcend company near about six months but later one month i having problm using my pendrive when i take it into my pc...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
faiz

Operating system not loading

Hello, I lost all the data on my hard drive when my pc crashed reciently. The power supply had to be renewed and then I reloaded windows XP using the ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
e.ggli

Uploading pictues from my easy share cx7300

Hello, I cant upload pictures from my digital camera to picasa3 it says I need aplug in where do I find it? I never had trouble before I would plug...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2009 by
es_ko
Results 31951 - 32000 out of a total of 33,786