The discussions

All my file in pendrive become shortcut.. help

All my file in pendrive become shortcut.. help

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
Emon

External hard drive no longer showing up

Solved

Hello, I am currently trying to fix a WD my passport external hard drive for a friend. When he first got it I put some files on it for him on my c...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
doongy

Unable to install windows 7

i am trying to install windows 7 in my dell inspiron n 5010 and every time i try to do so it just takes indefinte time and never installs it ...plus w...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2013 by
ac3mark

External hard disk problem

Hello, Please solve my problem... I have an external harddisk(WesternDigital) 1 TB. My laptop is showing on Device Management , but not opened ...

carminabigue

Only show the shortcuts

when i trying to copy a file .. then it just show the shortcuts in pen drive what to do ,please help me

carminabigue

Hp pavilion dv5 black screen

So I have a windows 7 hp pavilion dv5 and everytime it goes to the log in screen it turns black. What can I do

carminabigue

How to format flash memory when it says windows was unable to co

i hav a flash memory with 8gb. but it shows 30 mb.how to format flash memory when it says windows was unable to complete the format

carminabigue

Toshiba laptop monitor has no any display

Hey guys please can you help me with my toshiba laptop ? its toshiba satellite A version(harman/kardon) and when i switch it on it opens the monitor...

carminabigue

How to unlock write protected pendrive

i can not find storage device policies

BunoCS

Connecting old pc to new led hdmi tv

I have an old PC about 5-Years Old. The display adapter is Intel(R) 82945G Express Chipset. The Screen resolutions vary between 800x600 pixels to 1440...

DaveJ1

Keyboard some keys not working

In my laptop "windows"+e is notworking as well as ctrl+d,ctrl+e like some keys are not working. please help me how can i fix those errors. Thanks ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2013 by
ashraf_pb

Keyboard not working.

my laptop is of HCL company. It's keyboard is not working. please please help me out. i will give you a thousand thanks.

ashraf_pb

Folder

how to lock the folder

ashraf_pb

Accidentaly turned off lappy updte instl,now automaticaly shuts

I have a problem with my Dell laptop. The thing is i unfortunately turned off my laptop during the installation of updates. It was doing 1 of 5 update...

Ambucias

Dell studio 1537. how do i disable and/or enable the touchpad

I HAVE A DELL STUDIO 1537. HOW DO I DISABLE AND/OR ENABLE THE TOUCHPAD ? THANKS.

3 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Acer aspire 5733series running windows 7 home prem.

Please help. My laptop was fully functioning until the scree randomly begun to flicker then went completey black but the back light still working. I...

anjana03

Help with keyboard

Closed

Help! Toshiba L655-S5154 - typing numbers, how do I get back to typing letters? Tried everything, getting frustrated :-(

BunoCS

How to connect windows 8 hp laptop to toshiba tv using hdmi

HI I really need someone to help me, its been months and I cant figure it out... I connected my laptop to my Toshiba TV, the screen from my compu...

BunoCS

E drive not opening

when iam trying to open my E drive its showing E:\is not accessible access is denied. waht should i do..there is lot of data..how can i get that. ...

anjana03

Toshiba problems

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite P205D is messed up, it starts up and i just get a totally black screen and it stays like that, help?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Data recovery from usb flash drive raw file system

I would like to know how to fix RAW USB flash drive? Actually, my computer had detected this flash drive. But as I tried to open it, a message poppe...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Download whatsapp

How to download whatsapp messenger in my latop?

BunoCS

Toshiba loptop factory setting

I have tried to reboot toshiba laptop by pressing O it's been on all night and gone all the way through but stopped at 44 out of 49 it's come up with...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Toshiba xp language change

I put an old hard drive in and my language is set in Korean. I need a walk thru to change it to English because I can not read the Korean language. Th...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

Recover from bios flashing failure on acer aspire 7720

I have also killed my Acer Aspire 7720 when attempting to upgrade my bios. I have downloaded the following files: ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/noteboo...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2013 by
Ambucias

External hard drive help please

I purchased an external hard drive recently and have backed up my computer files onto it twice. (I think.) When I open up the F: drive (where it i...

Lavinia kamasunga

My laptop screen becomes blue

some times my hp laptop dv4 screen is showing some error and becoming blue and then automatically it is restarting... please help me how to solve it....

Lavinia kamasunga

My mother in law's toshiba sattelite laptop trying to reformat

Solved/Closed

used power button hold for 5-10s with 0 key get to choice 32bit or 64bit click out of the box but after awhile it then asks for recovery disc anyone h...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2013 by
jbo75

Faulty dell 8200 laptop

I have laptop Dell 8200 and every I turn it on it says no hard and gives me instructions for reboot. After several attempts of rebooting my laptop and...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

Pendrive not accessible

I have an 8gb moser baer pendrive.It is can't able to access.if I go to open it will ask to insert the disk.it is shown as removable disk only it will...

Ambucias

How to unhide files inmy flash memory ?

my flash memory files are hidden i donot know how to un hide them

BunoCS

Hardware

HELLO! when i formating harddisk its says "setup cannot acess this disk " what to do for this problem

xpcman

Laptop not starting up

my Vaio (VPCEH25EN) is not starting up without charger connected. This happens only when the laptop is in hibernate or when it is shut down. please he...

anjana03

Uknown hard error

When i was workin on my system suddenly it gives an uknown hard error and after that when i restarted it fail so again reinstall xp but after farmatti...

anjana03

How to fix my freezing toshiba satelite c655-s5049?

Solved

I have been working on this computer for a month already and I have not gotten anywhere. I DESPERATELY need help. Every 10 to 30 minutes it freezes...

Tailsfanfulz

Windows dual boot installation

I'm an owner of Acer Aspire 5820T-6401(Intel core i5) with a pre-installed Windows 7. I've succeeded in installing Windows XP Pro SP3 on a separate p...

anjana03

I am having software problem with my acer aspire 4720z laptop

Please some one help me, i am using acer aspire 4720z when go to control panel -hardware and sound- devices and printers it was showing 2 devices ...

anjana03

Old mail recovery

Please help me to recover my old emails. thank you.

Ambucias

Hp laptop cursor frozen

Hello, everyone i just got a hp laptop and when I was logging in the cursor frooze and I couldnt log in so what do I do? please help me

3 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2013 by
LaptopUser

Acer pentium

My computer makes a long beeping noise when I turn it on. The screen is dark and has a small box flashingsaying digital and the it flashes and says a...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

Gfxui (intel graphics) stopped working

Hi, Yes I know this has been asked before. I tried the suggestions but nothing worked. I know though that this has something to do with .net fr...

xpcman

Dell laptop inspiron 1464 won't start

A.A SIR MY DELL LAPTOP NOT STARTED FROM LAST NIGHT. A FEW DAYS AGO THIS PROBLEM ACCUR BUT M REMOVING BATERY N THEN I M PLUGING THE BATERY AGAIN N MY L...

Ambucias

Wd my passport elite has been suddenly locked

Closed

Hi I didn't set a password for my WD but last week suddenly it locked and ask me password for enter to my WD but I don't have any password , I went...

Ambucias

Windows 8 installation failed on lenovo u550

A couple of days ago, I tried to install Windows 8 on my laptop, but always got "your pc ran into a problem and need to restart......I have a Samsung ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2013 by
pai60

Acer aspire4720z

hi m having a acer aspire4720z i need to know that is my laptop having a graphic card if yes, plz let me know the capacity of it........

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Dual monitor 2nd screen black

Goodafternoon everyone, Ive searched and searched for an answer but to no avail. I had been using my HDTV as a secondary screen for once in a while...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
Jestar723

Unknown hard error!

my system gives an "unknown hard error" Is my hard disk damaged or there is another priblem with my system please help me

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
ac3mark

Failure to boot

I read through some similar issues but havent found an answer to my specific problem.. I usually leave my desktop on all the time.. came in today to ...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
jp351

Dell web cam

i purchase dell N5010 form United Kingdom but i have lot of problem first is 1) Battery time is very low 2) dell web came not working properly co...

ac3mark

Computer is not able to boot

Hello! my computer is not able to boot please say me what to do

King Odin
Results 15851 - 15900 out of a total of 33,786